PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 11:02:44 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

roadwarrior

Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

dokken

Quote from: ladygirl99 on October 18, 2009, 12:30:28 PM
If you have 20 pogo codes to give I will go ahead send you both of the 125 coke reward points I have Thanks
do you have any more pogo passes or coke rewards

Squid

I have spun my last wheel.  It's over for me.  I tried one last time for the coke rewards but now I am done.  I will be happy to have all this subway stuff behind me.  I hope everyone's last hours are fruitful!!  Good luck.

ladygirl99

Quote from: dokken on October 18, 2009, 02:58:21 PM
do you have any more pogo passes or coke rewards

Nope, I'm out of both. Just used the last passes on my mom's pogo account

roadwarrior

I'm spent.  Got three more codes, added them to my step dads account and got 125 coke points and added them.

Thank you ALL who sent me coke points.  Your going to help me make my kid's Christmas day great with a trip to the movies.  I'm still 3 movie passes short but I can get a lot of points from my coworkers.

Thank you all once again!!

I think Homer and Mayhem deserve a very cold case of Duff Beer, fresh donuts and a hamburger.

roadwarrior

99 pages-

Is this the longest thread in pogocheats history?

Homer

nope

The Coffee Shop thread is 767 pages among others

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

TimTim

i just found out about the subway  crying10.gif  hysterical.gif no-no.gif and but i manage to win 2 3 months of club pogo  low blow.gif i would love some more if any1 has some spare ones please help.gif

who me?

swear2.gif  last 4 names haven't gotten anything but the registration letter
1st two I won 125 mcr each.  1st one I didn't write done the confirmation code because I've never not got anything on mailinator 2nd time i have the confirmation  swear2.gif

who me?

TimTim

shy12.gif thank you WHO ME? verry much for the code hi11.gif i also won some in the spinning thing but only got the you are register email but didnt get my 2 other 3 months of club pogo ty again tumbsup.gif

Jewel

Tim, you need to apply the code now...it is only good for another 10 minutes. I am finished spinning. That was good while it lasted. Sorry that your email lost some of your codes, who me.

ing10

TimTim,
If you empty your message box, I have 2 codes to send you.

Sue

Glad this is finished.

Have not gotten much sleep this weekend with moving and trying to play Subway.

Hugs, Sue

TimTim

ing10 i did  low blow.gif ss i reply late was checking my email to see if the 2 three months that i won were there but nothing  i have cleared my messages  beer11.gif

ing10

TimTim,
Check your PM
I sent the codes
Enter them now to pogo.

TimTim

ty ing  cheesy.gif i already enter them and they work ss im slow but i was reading thru the post wow asleep.gif i cant believe i miss this i would have love to give my 3 sons some club pogo membership  low blow.gif but anyway i  got 3 ( 3 months for each one )from you guys again thank you and WHO ME?

FacebookCharlie

hi11.gif

Well all I can say is "Thank god this game is over with!!!  It was fun, but now I'm glad I can finally get some sleep slap1.gif !!!"  It was fun and I had a blast playing and sharing with everyone on this thread!!!  My totals for the end of the game are:  1418 3-month club pogo passes won (354 years 6 months worth) ----- 1411 given away to family, friends and folks on this thread (352 years); 4 dead codes; 3 not received or even sent by Subway (don't have the foggiest clue as to why--very random)-----5  500-pts MCR; 26  125-pts MCR;  2  SCRABBLE Apple Games; 2  90-day 24-hour Fitness memberships; 1 $50 CHAMPS Sports gift card.

To me, this was truly an amazing winning streak, I hope you all had a similar experience.  I hope they do this next year.  cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

Mayhem and Homer----YOU GUYS ROCK!!!    embrace.gif camera.gif camera.gif  embrace.gif If it weren't for you guys making this thread and posting the codes, I never would have had this much fun, and for that I am forever in your debt!!!!  Anytime something like this comes along, please let me know and I will play until I'm blue and share everything that I win!!!!

Thanks again to everyone and anyone!!!!  Take care,

FacebookCharlie  beer11.gif elf2.gif

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

If there is someone out there who would like the 90 day membership to 24 Hour Fitness, feel free to PM me.  NO STRINGS ATTACHED.   I probably won't get the prize for 6 to 8 weeks so you'll probably have to be patient - but it's all yours.