PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:47:46 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

psmint

I had a few Pogo passes that I had not redeemed by midnight yesterday.  Figured I would try to redeem them this morning...and they worked.  Just to let you know in case you have a few sitting around - all is not lost - yet.  Got a form e-mail from Subway about the 500 MCR e-mail that never came over --- not sure if I'll ever get it or not.  Figured it was worth a try.   beer11.gif

Squid

A 500 pt. loss is tough to take.  I hope it comes through for you, mintyfresh. 

Sue

Future Automakers,

I would love to put in a request for an AUTO for next time SUBWAY has this same kind of contest.... and yes I am joking....but dang wouldnt it be nice to have one that could at least put in the codes for us without having to go back and forth to copy and paste the codes?

All in fun, Sue

Squid

Quote from: AlpenaMi on October 19, 2009, 07:23:37 AM
Future Automakers,

I would love to put in a request for an AUTO for next time SUBWAY has this same kind of contest.... and yes I am joking....but dang wouldnt it be nice to have one that could at least put in the codes for us without having to go back and forth to copy and paste the codes?

All in fun, Sue

Ok, Sue may be joking but I'm not!  We want the auto!  We want the auto! 

roadwarrior

Quote from: Squid on October 19, 2009, 07:34:30 AM

Ok, Sue may be joking but I'm not!  We want the auto!  We want the auto!  

And if homer doesn't make an auto we'll take away his duff supply and weekly allowance to the Qwike Mart!!

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Homer

Quote from: roadwarrior on October 19, 2009, 11:34:09 AM
And if homer doesn't make an auto we'll take away his duff supply and weekly allowance to the Qwike Mart!!

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

TimTim

hey ING i would really appriciate those  club pogo codes if u still have them  whistle.gif ty again

Stinkerbell

Ooooooooooh! Yummmmmy on the new siggy Squidly!  Can I have a treat?  wow.gif

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 19, 2009, 04:35:24 PM
Ooooooooooh! Yummmmmy on the new siggy Squidly!  Can I have a treat?  wow.gif
You betcha!  I'm hoping you start a trend here on the forum.  The wallpaper may wind up being magnificent!

jarjar

ing10

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on October 19, 2009, 04:43:01 PM
You betcha!  I'm hoping you start a trend here on the forum.  The wallpaper may wind up being magnificent!

I have a couple to rotate in soon. One is a nude of David Boreanaz (Booth from Bones), very tastefully done. I'm going to send it to the big man, Homer, and see if I can use it.

TimTim

ty ING10 for the club pogo codes i really do appreciated thank you again veeerrryy muccchhhh hi11.gif

psmint

geez louise!!!  all you girls think about are hunks!!  not that there's anything wrong with that!!!  bring 'em on -- my boyfriend wants to know what site I'm on and why there are half-naked men on it!  lol   huh.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: psmint on October 19, 2009, 07:57:35 PM
geez louise!!!  all you girls think about are hunks!!  not that there's anything wrong with that!!!  bring 'em on -- my boyfriend wants to know what site I'm on and why there are half-naked men on it!  lol   huh.gif

giggle2.gif  I much prefer 1/2 naked men to 1/2 naked women. I'm hoping Homer will be ok with the one I want to post. It's kinda borderline, which is why I asked him first.

Jewel

I'm starting to wonder if I should turn signatures back on.  giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Jewel on October 19, 2009, 08:21:25 PM
I'm starting to wonder if I should turn signatures back on.  giggle2.gif

I didn't know you could turn them off! You might want to turn them on just to see what all the fuss is about.    wow.gif   hysterical.gif 

Jewel

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 19, 2009, 08:44:16 PM
I didn't know you could turn them off! You might want to turn them on just to see what all the fuss is about.    wow.gif   hysterical.gif 

Yeah, I think I turned them off when I was having issues with my DSL and the pages were loading slow but now I may have to reconsider.  lipsrsealed.gif

SultryEyes

wow.gif  camera.gif   geisha.gif   wow.gif Wow!! I believe you ladies are trying to give this old lady a heartattack or stroke.  inlove1.gif giggle2.gif blowkisses.gif love33.gif girls22.gif love30.gif  giggle2.gif  hysterical.gif