PlayBuddy
September 22, 2024, 02:38:22 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Googlefied

Thanks for the new letter, Mayhem.   hi11.gif     It was worth 15 passes when I played it tonight.  :-)

Good night, everybody - and good luck with the game tonight!

Squid

FYI:

Subway Contest FAQ:

Can I win more than one prize?
A.There is a limit of five (5) prizes a person can win in the Promotion, with the following two exceptions:

(a) A player can only win one (1) of the top four prizes ($100,000 Jackpot, 3rd Generation Prius Vehicle, Beaches® Resorts Vacation, and Live Nation® VIP Concert Experience); and (b) A player may only win one (1) 90-Day 24 HOUR Fitness One-Club Membership. A single entrant is allowed to win only one (1) of the top four prizes, regardless of whether the prize is won playing the In-Restaurant Instant Win Game, Collect & Win Game or the Online Instant Win Game. For example, an entrant winning a $100,000 prize cannot win a second $100,000 prize, nor can he/she win a 3rd Generation Prius Vehicle, or a Beaches® Resorts Vacation Package prize, or a Live Nation® VIP Concert Experience. And, a participant who wins one (1) 90-Day 24 HOUR Fitness One-Club Membership may not win another 90-Day 24 HOUR Fitness One-Club Membership.
There is no limit to the number of the prizes a single entrant is allowed to win from the following categories: 6" Regular SUBWAY® Flatbread or 6" Regular Sub, 21 oz. FUZE® Beverage, SUNCHIPS® Spicy Chipotle Multigrain Snack, 1-year or 3-month Club Pogo Membership, 125 or 500 My Coke Rewards™ Bonus Points, SUBWAY® Cookie.

Some of my email addies are maxed out on the reuseable code from the first post in this thread.  *pout*

Cheater4Life

alrighty, i'm up to 7 years and 3 months of free pogo...lol

Cheater4Life

pogo should come out with a Subway badge to let us all appreciate what they are doing for us...

jacko

C~M

I just finished my night of Subway playing and won 68 3 month codes and enough coke codes for 14 months of Pogo.

bobby

i cant use the once a day code no more...but won over 6 years of free pogo..doubt ill actually go to subway anytime soon though

Homer

I hope everyone looking for free passes is trying this so I don't have to see them begging in the forum anymore. rolleyes.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

cas1120

I'm up to 3 yrs with the 3 month passes. AOL won't let me create any more screen names. Is there an easier wat than using yahoo? Help I need more passes

C~M

Quote from: cas1120 on August 23, 2009, 06:48:35 AM
I'm up to 3 yrs with the 3 month passes. AOL won't let me create any more screen names. Is there an easier wat than using yahoo? Help I need more passes

Google it

MsMissy

crying10.gif  I cant even win 1 pass, so i think ill quit. its too depressing. Gl 2 all who did.

Stinkerbell

C~M

4Tattoo4

I can't find anyplace to put the codes for the free subscriptions i've won over 3 yrs worth.  i've gone to billing, I used the link in the emails and still don't see a place.  Can someone help please.

C~M

Quote from: 4Tattoo4 on August 23, 2009, 07:42:02 AM
I can't find anyplace to put the codes for the free subscriptions i've won over 3 yrs worth.  i've gone to billing, I used the link in the emails and still don't see a place.  Can someone help please.

https://www.pogo.com/action/pogop/codeclaim/entercode.do

disneyland lady

That daily one gave me a message that I have exceeded the amount of times it can be used.

C~M

Quote from: disneyland lady on August 23, 2009, 07:48:10 AM
That daily one gave me a message that I have exceeded the amount of times it can be used.

It's amazing we haven't burnt out all the codes and the site...lmao

4Tattoo4

4Tattoo4

I used my real email accounts I have 2 and won 3 years and 3 months worth  i'm satisfied with that

C~M