PlayBuddy
September 22, 2024, 02:33:51 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Quote from: disneyland lady on August 23, 2009, 07:48:10 AM
That daily one gave me a message that I have exceeded the amount of times it can be used.

Are you using it over and over on the same account everyday?  The code still works for new accounts as I am still using it.

ljs2802

Thanks Mayhem for posting the codes, and also to everyone who gave instructions on how to add the passes to Pogo!  beer11.gif

I made up a couple of email addy's at mailinator, and received the registration email from Subway, but have not recieved the codes for Pogo  impatience.gif

I sent them a message asking them if they could re-send the codes, do you think they'll honour/re-send them? There were 9 3-month codes, so I'd hate to not be able to get them! no-no.gif

My name's Lisa, btw. Hi!  hi11.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: ljs2802 on August 24, 2009, 04:17:20 AM
Thanks Mayhem for posting the codes, and also to everyone who gave instructions on how to add the passes to Pogo!  beer11.gif

I made up a couple of email addy's at mailinator, and received the registration email from Subway, but have not recieved the codes for Pogo  impatience.gif

I sent them a message asking them if they could re-send the codes, do you think they'll honour/re-send them? There were 9 3-month codes, so I'd hate to not be able to get them! no-no.gif

My name's Lisa, btw. Hi!  hi11.gif

mailinator has hiccups....sometimes you don't get the codes.  I HIGHLY suggest that if you use mailinator, if you don't get your first free pass within 2-3 minutes close out that subway account and create another.

mail.yahoo.com lets you set up unlimited email addresses.  Takes about a minute or so to set up each new junk account but with yahoo mail i've gotten everyone of my free codes problem free.  Hope this helps!!!
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

ljs2802

Quote from: roadwarrior on August 24, 2009, 04:22:16 AM
mailinator has hiccups....sometimes you don't get the codes.  I HIGHLY suggest that if you use mailinator, if you don't get your first free pass within 2-3 minutes close out that subway account and create another.

mail.yahoo.com lets you set up unlimited email addresses.  Takes about a minute or so to set up each new junk account but with yahoo mail i've gotten everyone of my free codes problem free.  Hope this helps!!!
I've now set up two gmail accounts, and have asked Subway to resend the codes to those, so fingers crossed! 

Thank you! tumbsup.gif

roadwarrior

So I created yet another junk yahoo email account for this thing.  So far today I have won:

5 3 month passes of pogo-at which, upon adding to my pogo account, I am now good through November of 2015.

$25 subway gift card (we'll see if in 6-8 weeks I get it or not)

250 coke points (which took me up to 683 coke rewards points, which I redeemed for one year of pogo.  Gave that year to my dad aka fellow pogo addict)
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Squid

I, myself, had a hiccup or two with emails getting the prize codes.  Give it some time... they will probably come.  A friend also had the same problem.  Keep checking the email addies - our prize codes eventually came but, in some cases, they took several hours.  Good luck!
Quote from: ljs2802 on August 24, 2009, 04:17:20 AM

I made up a couple of email addy's at mailinator, and received the registration email from Subway, but have not recieved the codes for Pogo  impatience.gif

My name's Lisa, btw. Hi!  hi11.gif

Squid

Quote from: roadwarrior on August 24, 2009, 04:29:25 AM
So I created yet another junk yahoo email account for this thing.  So far today I have won:

5 3 month passes of pogo-at which, upon adding to my pogo account, I am now good through November of 2015.

250 coke points (which took me up to 683 coke rewards points, which I redeemed for one year of pogo.  Gave that year to my dad aka fellow pogo addict)

WOW!!  Some of you really have the touch!  Congratulations!

ljs2802

Quote from: roadwarrior on August 24, 2009, 04:29:25 AM

WTG roadwarrior!

ljs2802

Quote from: Squid on August 24, 2009, 04:30:04 AM
I, myself, had a hiccup or two with emails getting the prize codes.  Give it some time... they will probably come.  A friend also had the same problem.  Keep checking the email addies - our prize codes eventually came but, in some cases, they took several hours.  Good luck!
Thanks Squid, I'll keep checking them & wait for a reply from Subway if they don't come through.

ultimate1019

I was wondering if theres anyone that hasn't won yet, i've got a good 10 years worth of pogo and want to give some away. <admin edit: please don't post email addy in public>

Squid

I think MsMissy hasn't won and has tried quite a bit.  She would probably appreciate your generosity.  Just thought I'd pass the info along..... none of my business, really.   shy12.gif

ultimate1019

Ah thanks mucho. I feel like I've won way too much lol gotta love insomnia.

ljs2802

That's really generous of you!

I already have some, but just wanted to say what a nice offer :)

jarjar

What a lovely gesture ultimate. That is so kind. I am good but thanks sweetie embrace.gif

Hocky

Oh by the way......If you use mailinator for your email address for the subway thing.........ya might wanna go get those emails right away because mailinator deletes all emails after a few hours.  Don't be like me and stay up all night and say to yourself "I will get the codes later, I'm sleepy and going to bed now".  I lost out on several pogo passes and 125 coke points by not going to check my mail there right away.

No worries!  I dont need anymore pogo passes...I am good for a LONG time.   giggle2.gif

xxStephAnexx

heu now i'm a free pass for 14 days and  i'm don't know for pass to 1 years? if anyone can help me tyvm
heu sry for my not good anglish i'm french lol

Hocky

Steph.....for anyone on here to send you any passes, you need to have 25 posts which can be obtained very easily if you go to our games section.

C~M

Quote from: Squid on August 24, 2009, 05:15:42 AM
I think MsMissy hasn't won and has tried quite a bit.  She would probably appreciate your generosity.  Just thought I'd pass the info along..... none of my business, really.   shy12.gif

I already gave her some...lol

Squid

Quote from: CrazyMan on August 24, 2009, 05:46:03 AM
I already gave her some...lol

King Midas, you're a generous bloke!  xoxox

xxStephAnexx

where to be your game section? (it is a game?)