PlayBuddy
September 22, 2024, 02:33:44 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Quote from: xxStephAnexx on August 24, 2009, 06:03:54 AM
where to be your game section? (it is a game?)

It is like the one you played, the counting game.

MsMissy

WoW!! i agree with Squid, some of you really have the touch LOL & i think you are awesome. What i mean by helping othesr like me who couldnt win even 1 & still havent won a game, but i do have some now, tks to a couple of members . what a great bunch of ppl. we have on this site.  embrace.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on August 23, 2009, 06:39:53 AM
I hope everyone looking for free passes is trying this so I don't have to see them begging in the forum anymore. rolleyes.gif

LOL Homer. As the saying goes, "Beggers can't be choosers" but we can try  giggle2.gif

C~M

Squid

Wow, thanks, Crazyman - so far I'm a loser but thanks!

snowflower

girls22.gif wtgggg everyone, you've all been incredibly lucky & couldn't happen to a finer group """ GL to all!!  love30.gif

ing10

Thanks for the email link. But of course I didn't win a thing!  white flag.gif
I'm hoping to win some POGO memberships, being I play the games alot.
Good luck to all and thanks again  tumbsup.gif

Squid

Quote from: CrazyMan on August 24, 2009, 08:10:53 AM
Got this email from Subway for a FREE letter O

Could ya keep yer eyes peeled for a Free letter Y or B?  I'd like to win the hybrid.  Thanks bunches.

giggle2.gif  magnifier.gif  giggle2.gif  magnifier.gif  giggle2.gif

disneyland lady

I broke down and went to Subway today and they had a welcome mat out that said "Sorry, No More Subway Letters At This Subway".

Stinkerbell

Don't ignore the coke rewards points if you win them, either. If you win them, sign up at mycokerewards.com and use them towards Club Pogo. I won 125 points, and 1 month is 75 points at mycokerewards.com so it's worth using them, too.

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on August 24, 2009, 10:24:55 AM
I broke down and went to Subway today and they had a welcome mat out that said "Sorry, No More Subway Letters At This Subway".
That is too funny.  I think I can see smoke rising off the telephone lines with all the action this contest is getting.  My thanks to Subway; I guess I'll have to actually try a sub sandwich one of these days.

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 24, 2009, 10:26:20 AM
Don't ignore the coke rewards points if you win them, either. If you win them, sign up at mycokerewards.com and use them towards Club Pogo. I won 125 points, and 1 month is 75 points at mycokerewards.com so it's worth using them, too.

Save them up and for 550 points you get a year, I did.

Stinkerbell

Mayhem,

Thank you so much for posting this contest   embrace.gif   I have to pay for 5 ClubPogo accounts including my own. Both of my daughters and my parents honestly can't afford the $40.00 per year but they love playing (truly playing by hand) and it's one of the few fun things they have available to them. But dang, that costs me $200 per year. So winning the free months and being able to apply them to their accounts has been a Godsend.

I'm not winning passes with the amazing numbers some people are, not even close, but I'll keep plugging away and if I'm lucky I will be able to give them all 1 years worth on their accounts and save myself some serious $$$.

Thanks again, soooooooooo much! 

Squid

Yes, three cheers for Mayhem!  This has really been wonderful.   I'm so grateful for my winnings, thanks.   cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

** edited to say:  Stinky, I am very satisfied with what I've won.  If I win any more passes, it would be my pleasure to share them with you.  I'll pm you if I get lucky!  Keep those fingers crossed.

ultimate1019

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 24, 2009, 12:13:28 PM
Mayhem,

Thank you so much for posting this contest   embrace.gif   I have to pay for 5 ClubPogo accounts including my own. Both of my daughters and my parents honestly can't afford the $40.00 per year but they love playing (truly playing by hand) and it's one of the few fun things they have available to them. But dang, that costs me $200 per year. So winning the free months and being able to apply them to their accounts has been a Godsend.

I'm not winning passes with the amazing numbers some people are, not even close, but I'll keep plugging away and if I'm lucky I will be able to give them all 1 years worth on their accounts and save myself some serious $$$.

Thanks again, soooooooooo much! 

if you'd like you can send me your email addy and i could send you enough codes to get them all up to a year each. just let me know how many you need.  tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ultimate1019 on August 24, 2009, 12:44:38 PM
if you'd like you can send me your email addy and i could send you enough codes to get them all up to a year each. just let me know how many you need.  tumbsup.gif

You're incredibly generous!  embrace.gif  I've sent you my email address and as I stated in the PM, I will continue to play and any codes I win will be happily shared with you.

Again, you are amazing. Thank you soooooooo very much!

ultimate1019

i've sent the codes to the email you gave me and i want nothing in return. hope they enjoy the free gaming  cheesy.gif

bigladylw

If anyone wins a 3 month membership to Pogo, that they are willing to part with can you please e-mail it to [admin edit - please do not post your email address in public]. I have nothing to offer in return. I have signed up and won nothing. Thanks!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ultimate1019 on August 24, 2009, 01:23:25 PM
i've sent the codes to the email you gave me and i want nothing in return. hope they enjoy the free gaming  cheesy.gif

Thank you, soooooo much! You're amazing.   embrace.gif

C~M

Quote from: bigladylw on August 24, 2009, 01:28:36 PM
If anyone wins a 3 month membership to Pogo, that they are willing to part with can you please e-mail it to [admin edit - please do not post your email address in public]. I have nothing to offer in return. I have signed up and won nothing. Thanks!
Damn Newbies