PlayBuddy
September 22, 2024, 02:16:50 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: CrazyMan on August 24, 2009, 01:53:59 PM
Damn Newbies

For the most part I agree with you. Too many people come here with their hands out.   rolleyes.gif

Although we were all newbies at one time, right?

And Ultimate is a newbie and not only didn't come asking for anything, came offering something wanting nothing in return.

The generosity of strangers never ceases to amaze me.

Thank you again, Ultimate...you really are kind and generous.

ultimate1019

Aw again you're very welcome. And if you happen to need some more let me know I've still got some that aren't being used. Or if anyone on here knows of someone who hasn't been able to win yet. Seems that there are a lot of nice people on this site and I'm glad I decided to join.

roadwarrior

I had more than I can use....and yes, I used mailinator and had to try with 5 different address this morning before I started hitting pay dirt on my 6th and 7th one.

Reason I said I had more than I can use....got on a winning streak before my luck ran out on my 12th email addy of the day.

I won just shy of 5 years of pogo.  I gave 4 passes to my step dad, 4 passes to hubby's account, 4 to my step brother's account and 4 to a friend of my dads.  I gave myself the last 2.

If you haven't won any passes yet, sign up for fake email addresses through yahoo, mailinator and hotmail and keep trying.  You may go through several before you hit pay dirt. 

Good luck!!!
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

jarjar

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 24, 2009, 02:20:45 PM
For the most part I agree with you. Too many people come here with their hands out.   rolleyes.gif

Although we were all newbies at one time, right?

And Ultimate is a newbie and not only didn't come asking for anything, came offering something wanting nothing in return.

The generosity of strangers never ceases to amaze me.

Thank you again, Ultimate...you really are kind and generous.
Amen Stinky. Very kind of Ultimate. A very kind hearted person. embrace.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: roadwarrior on August 24, 2009, 02:33:22 PM

If you haven't won any passes yet, sign up for fake email addresses through yahoo, mailinator and hotmail and keep trying.  You may go through several before you hit pay dirt. 

Good luck!!!

You're another kind and generous soul.

Believe it or not, I created 16 email addresses and still barely won.   panic button.gif    hysterical.gif

bigladylw

I just have one thing to say. I would like to thank everyone for the unfriendly welcome to this forum. I ask for a pass, because obviously some people are on here getting two, three and four passes and prizes with codes that were probably not obtained by purchasing something at Subway. Yes I am a newbie, but I have been observing this forum for years. I have been a Pogo member since 2005. I have no problem contributing anything I found to my Club Pogo brothers and sisters. Now with that being said I do not need a pass if this is how I am going to be treated. GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

pizzaman984

Homer

Quote from: bigladylw on August 24, 2009, 03:10:35 PM
I just have one thing to say. I would like to thank everyone for the unfriendly welcome to this forum. I ask for a pass, because obviously some people are on here getting two, three and four passes and prizes with codes that were probably not obtained by purchasing something at Subway. Yes I am a newbie, but I have been observing this forum for years. I have been a Pogo member since 2005. I have no problem contributing anything I found to my Club Pogo brothers and sisters. Now with that being said I do not need a pass if this is how I am going to be treated. GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

Why don't you try for yourself? Everyone is getting passes. I've gotten 4 passes myself with very little effort.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jonte123

hey ultrima1019 can u help me out i had a tab of pogo memberships and then my whole completly power shut off in my neighborhood so now i just wanna idk can u help me get codes or whatever disregards. please and thank you

Squid

Quote from: bigladylw on August 24, 2009, 03:10:35 PM

This thread has 22 pages as of the time I am posting this.  The first post, on page one, describes how to go about playing the game so that you might win some passes for yourself.  Why didn't you try that while joining in on the conversation?  Instead you leapt to page 21 or 22 and simply asked for passes that others went to the trouble of getting.  

This group is made up of lovely, caring people.  It's all in your approach, hon.  You can storm off, if you like, claiming we are a bunch of meanies... or you can start over, join in, and contribute.  The choice is yours.  Oh.... and I forgot to tell you that this group is, also, made up of individuals who are forgiving.

Have a great day and God bless you, too!

Hocky

Quote from: jonte123 on August 24, 2009, 04:02:54 PM
hey ultrima1019 can u help me out i had a tab of pogo memberships and then my whole completly power shut off in my neighborhood so now i just wanna idk can u help me get codes or whatever disregards. please and thank you

HUH?  giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif

Squid

I think Pandora's Box has been opened.   giggle2.gif diablo.gif giggle2.gif diablo.gif

swamp

Quote from: Homer on August 24, 2009, 03:20:34 PM
Why don't you try for yourself? Everyone is getting passes. I've gotten 4 passes myself with very little effort.
yea  what the boss said  tumbsup.gif

who me?

swear2.gif 11 email addys later and I get Sorry on each and everyone.
I think I'll wait till a different time of the evening to create more and try then  girls18.gif

swamp

Quote from: Squid on August 24, 2009, 04:08:38 PM
I think Pandora's Box has been opened.   giggle2.gif diablo.gif giggle2.gif diablo.gif
squidly  can i have $1.39  worth of pogo  i will do all your badges for ever  embrace.gif  coffee.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: swamp on August 24, 2009, 04:32:02 PM
squidly  can i have $1.39  worth of pogo  i will do all your badges for ever  embrace.gif  coffee.gif
Squidders - before you take this offer keep in mind that you will get paid <b>soon</b>.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: who me? on August 24, 2009, 04:30:52 PM
I think I'll wait till a different time of the evening to create more and try then  girls18.gif

I didn't win many, but the ones I did win I got around midnight my time on the west coast. So as someone else stated, I think it's helpful to play in the wee hours.

C~M

Quote from: who me? on August 24, 2009, 04:30:52 PM

Check ur PM.

jarjar

ultimate1019

I noticed that between the hours of 2 and 4 am is when i got most of mine. That's central time. I got my mom, my step sister, my grand parents and my two accounts stacked up and still had about 10 years worth of pogo. Which is why I started giving them away lol. I felt as if I robbed all you wonderful people who didn't have the luxury of being an insomniac loser haha.  undecided.gif