PlayBuddy
September 22, 2024, 01:50:47 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

jarjar

Quote from: ultimate1019 on August 24, 2009, 05:25:44 PM
I noticed that between the hours of 2 and 4 am is when i got most of mine. That's central time. I got my mom, my step sister, my grand parents and my two accounts stacked up and still had about 10 years worth of pogo. Which is why I started giving them away lol. I felt as if I robbed all you wonderful people who didn't have the luxury of being an insomniac loser haha.  undecided.gif
God Bless you sweetie embrace.gif

C~M

who me?

Quote from: CrazyMan on August 24, 2009, 04:56:45 PM
Check ur PM.

Thank You soooo much CrazyMan  embrace.gif  Truly such a sweet person  blowkisses.gif
Just let me know and the next badge album is on me  embrace.gif

C~M

Quote from: who me? on August 24, 2009, 05:38:21 PM
Thank You soooo much CrazyMan  embrace.gif  Truly such a sweet person  blowkisses.gif
Just let me know and the next badge album is on me  embrace.gif

Check ur PM again.

jarjar

Quote from: CrazyMan on August 24, 2009, 05:34:44 PM
Do you need some jarjar?
Thanks CM. I am hard at work still getting one at a time. I have earned my share and do not want to take what someone who has not had can use. But your a doll for offering. I know whome is happy now. Thanks for helping sweetie. blowkisses.gif

cowboy63

How often do you clean your temp files and cookies CrazyMan? I have been doing mine when I hit a dry run.

I am up to 5 years 3 months and 125 coke points, wtg to those that have gotten more or less.

And ty mahem for doing this for us.  beer11.gif

who me?

Quote from: CrazyMan on August 24, 2009, 05:40:30 PM
Check ur PM again.

no-no.gif  CrazyMan, Now I know where you get your name  giggle2.gif  seriously your wayyyy too generous  blowkisses.gif
and I do expect a pm when the next badge album comes out telling me you want it 
Thank You embrace.gif

P.S:  Let me know if you need any of the To Go games. I don't have them all but I do have some codes I can send your way  tumbsup.gif

C~M

Quote from: who me? on August 24, 2009, 05:54:29 PM
no-no.gif  CrazyMan, Now I know where you get your name  giggle2.gif  seriously your wayyyy too generous  blowkisses.gif
and I do expect a pm when the next badge album comes out telling me you want it 
Thank You embrace.gif

P.S:  Let me know if you need any of the To Go games. I don't have them all but I do have some codes I can send your way  tumbsup.gif

No problem, Enjoy!  I have all the to go games and books and m&m's...lol  I expect nothing in return.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: CrazyMan on August 24, 2009, 05:57:44 PM
No problem, Enjoy!  I have all the to go games and books and m&m's...lol  I expect nothing in return.

This forum just amazes me. You're very generous, albeit Crazy  hysterical.gif

Hocky

How about a buttered butt biscuit?  giggle2.gif

snowflower

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 24, 2009, 07:06:56 PM
This forum just amazes me. You're very generous, albeit Crazy  hysterical.gif

girls22.gif
Isn't he just a sweetheart, he helped me too """" truly a mainstay of this forum and generous to a fault!  
TY CM! love30.gif

Googlefied

Quote from: cas1120 on August 23, 2009, 06:48:35 AM
I'm up to 3 yrs with the 3 month passes. AOL won't let me create any more screen names. Is there an easier wat than using yahoo? Help I need more passes

Use hushmail - it took only seconds for me to set up accounts on it!  

BTW - told a friend of mine about the passes I've won and how many (it's ungodly) and she went on and played during the time period I told her I had the best luck with and she won fourteen passes right off the bat.   cheerleading.gif

Stinkerbell

I wish there were a program that would enter the codes for me. That is soooooo time consuming.

bobby

my 3 month passes are way cooler than all of yours  giggle2.gif

Googlefied

Quote from: bobby on August 24, 2009, 08:59:21 PM
my 3 month passes are way cooler than all of yours  giggle2.gif

hysterical.gif   Sorry - I couldn't resist laughing my arse off at that.  Good timing with the post - I needed that laugh. tumbsup.gif

twinkle6590

I definitely ran into a dry spell with these codes. I had a little bit of luck earlier on but not much now. my poor email accounts are begging me to stop lol

As stated through this post, there are some really awesome people on here that love to share and help out! In time, they will all be rewarded im sure somehow ..someway. Bless you all !!!

SultryEyes

shy12.gif
Hi! I am a newbie to this and would like to say HI! I have tried to play the Scrabble game, but seems like I do not have any luck like many do here. Oh well!  lol giggle2.gif

Well keep up the good work and hope to run into some of you in the Club.  GOOD LUCK!!!

Squid

Quote from: hocky on August 24, 2009, 07:14:43 PM
How about a buttered butt biscuit?  giggle2.gif
ROFL... I have just the butt for that!   giggle2.gif

Quote from: bobby on August 24, 2009, 08:59:21 PM
my 3 month passes are way cooler than all of yours  giggle2.gif
That is so funny.  All of my passes are kinda dorky.  giggle2.gif

WTG, CM, you've been a doll to so many members.  (((CM)))

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 24, 2009, 08:59:08 PM
I wish there were a program that would enter the codes for me. That is soooooo time consuming.
My codes are now running dry.  My fingertips are grateful.

Tamara

Hi everyone,
It's been quite a while since I have been here. I do remember a couple of you (like Homer and Mayhem - lol) but most are new I think since I have last been here. Just wanted to say hello to you all.
Also, if any of you still need (like Stinker, Jar-Jar and I think there was a couple of others that had mentioned they needed some more prize codes) please PM me and I will help you out. I think I have like about 10 years to give away. Between my hubby and I, we have about 20 years worth of free Club Pogo, so I don't think we really need the other 10 or so years. We have BOTH paid our share to have Club Pogo over the last 7 years, so I think Pogo owes us   giggle2.gif
And just to let you all know, I'm asking for NOTHING in return.
I hope you all have a GREAT day and take care   blowkisses.gif
Tammy   

Maddymad

mexican.gif  I just want to say to Mayhem and to everyone else that has contributed help on this game!  I got thru all of the posts and have really enjoyed reading them.  I did have some questions and those were answered by many of you.  FYI:  My subscription ends this September and I was not going to renew!  I am now up to 8 years exactly! cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif  I did get luckly in the wee hours of the morning, as soon as the clock said 4:45 a.m. I only won 1 3-month pass!  I will be creating more e-mails again and if I win more, I will gladly share!  Take care all!!   mexican.gif mexican.gif