PlayBuddy
September 22, 2024, 01:48:48 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Maddymad

giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif    What I wanted to say in the first place was
                 THANK YOU!!!!!!   duuuuuud, sure glad I re-read my post!   sg.gif     mexican.gif

swamp

Quote from: Tamara on August 25, 2009, 05:57:40 AM
Hi everyone,
It's been quite a while since I have been here. I do remember a couple of you (like Homer and Mayhem - lol) but most are new I think since I have last been here. Just wanted to say hello to you all.
Also, if any of you still need (like Stinker, Jar-Jar and I think there was a couple of others that had mentioned they needed some more prize codes) please PM me and I will help you out. I think I have like about 10 years to give away. Between my hubby and I, we have about 20 years worth of free Club Pogo, so I don't think we really need the other 10 or so years. We have BOTH paid our share to have Club Pogo over the last 7 years, so I think Pogo owes us   giggle2.gif
And just to let you all know, I'm asking for NOTHING in return.
I hope you all have a GREAT day and take care   blowkisses.gif
Tammy   
well said after all were the pogo players that buy all the albums&mix and match books at last we can get some pay backs  coffee.gif

Tamara

Thank you Swamp,
Yes, my hubby and I both purchase all the M&M albums, the Premium albums, gems, etc. You name it, we buy it. I even purchased 1 of the Pocket Pogo Handheld Touchscreen games on Sunday at Target (the Solitaire one). LOL
So we don't feel bad in the least for each having about 10 years worth of free pogo.   giggle2.gif
Have a great day and take care,
Tammy

gator8_24

Morning CrazyMan, my friend Summer sent this(she doesn't have enuf posts to do PMs)
"Hey I got it!! Thank U so much!!!!!!
(((((Hugs & kisses)))" So u got several hug and kisses (but so did Swamp! go figure lol)  blowkisses.gif

swamp

Quote from: gator8_24 on August 25, 2009, 07:35:50 AM
Morning CrazyMan, my friend Summer sent this(she doesn't have enuf posts to do PMs)
"Hey I got it!! Thank U so much!!!!!!
(((((Hugs & kisses)))" So u got several hug and kisses (but so did Swamp! go figure lol)  blowkisses.gif

shy12.gif   tease.gif

fumanchew

beer11.gif  wooooooooooohooooooooo just won 3 month pas thank you

Stinkerbell

Hi everyone,
It's been quite a while since I have been here. I do remember a couple of you (like Homer and Mayhem - lol) but most are new I think since I have last been here. Just wanted to say hello to you all.
Also, if any of you still need (like Stinker, Jar-Jar and I think there was a couple of others that had mentioned they needed some more prize codes) please PM me and I will help you out. I think I have like about 10 years to give away. Between my hubby and I, we have about 20 years worth of free Club Pogo, so I don't think we really need the other 10 or so years. We have BOTH paid our share to have Club Pogo over the last 7 years, so I think Pogo owes us   giggle2.gif
Tammy   

Tamara, that's very sweet of you!

I've been around a couple years and really, the people on this forum never cease to amaze me. Right from the Administrators down to the very newest posters. I love it here!

les

crying10.gif Ive tryed 209 spins to get my mom free pogo and have only won one 3 month pass  crying10.gif

SultryEyes

Hi everyone,
Tammy   

beer11.gif WOW !! WTG on you major wins.  That is some impressive winning streak!

Since I started over a week ago, I only won 1 3 months and here I never got a confirmation email for the win. Fun trying though!

Good Luck and have fun with your winnings!  Have a great Pogo day! whistle.gif

jeffgordonfan24

cheesy.gif  nuttin like having 5 yrs of free pogo.....        it doesnt  look like they have put a limit on the amount you can collect on one acct.....    wow...

Blacklord4

Hi there,just read your notes in lobby about needing codes....i don't have that many for several accounts,could use some from you if availble....please send them to my e-mail to......   [admin edit - please do not post your email address in public] ......again thank you!!!

miau2000

xxStephAnexx

hi everybody good days for all. if i'm understand good i'm can play to games sections for win a pass??? merci ty hi11.gif

jarjar

Quote from: jeffgordonfan24 on August 25, 2009, 09:55:38 AM
cheesy.gif  nuttin like having 5 yrs of free pogo.....        it doesnt  look like they have put a limit on the amount you can collect on one acct.....    wow...
Great job jeff cheerleading.gif wtg all winners.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: xxStephAnexx on August 25, 2009, 12:11:33 PM
hi everybody good days for all. if i'm understand good i'm can play to games sections for win a pass??? merci ty hi11.gif

I'm not entirely sure I understand what you are asking but I THINK you're wondering if you can play in the games section on this forum and win passes. If so, the answer is no, not the 3 month Pogo passes being discussed in this thread.  IF you're asking about the passes being discussed in this thread, just go back to the very first post on page one OF THIS THREAD and the directions are right there for you.

Good luck!

Tamara

Wow !!!
I just sat and played the Subway Scrabble game for 45 minutes (to give the prize codes away to those that haven't won or have won very little) and didn't win even one. This just goes to show that the times of day/evening that you play really does matter.
I have always had my 'winning streaks' between the hours of 4:00 a.m. - 6:00 a.m. (central time) but just thought I would try now. Soooooooo I shall go back to playing during my 'regular early a.m. hours'.   giggle2.gif
Just thought I would add this to the ones that haven't won or have won very little, that the time of day really does make a difference.
I also wanted to thank Mayhem for posting the game, it is much appreciated.
And to the one that mentioned about hushmail.com, thank you also. That is a GREAT site and when you win, you get your e-mail within just seconds.
Tammy 

jarjar

Wow Tammy. You are truly pogocheats little subway pass winner Angel embrace.gif Thanks ever so much for helping others. Your heart is so large yet somehow I feel you float like an angel with it. blowkisses.gif

Tamara

Awww, thank you so much jarjar for such a nice comment. I love helping others whenever I can. Hopefully tomorrow morning I will be on my usual winning streak and will win a bunch more to share.
Thank you again    embrace.gif    blowkisses.gif
Tammy

who me?

here's a new code everyone. Mayhem can you add it to your list so people can copy and paste it?

NSMR-SLDZ-SVKX
hi11.gif

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.