PlayBuddy
September 22, 2024, 01:54:36 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

~Sassy~

Quote from: xxStephAnexx on August 25, 2009, 12:11:33 PM
hi everybody good days for all. if i'm understand good i'm can play to games sections for win a pass??? merci ty hi11.gif
Steph,

You will need to go to the games section and get 25 posts to be able to receive pm's (personal messages) from people on here.

Then if someone wants to share their Subway Pogo passes with you, they will be able to send them.

Or you can go to Page 1 on this thread and it has the link to Subway and the codes you will need to use. Then all you have to do is go to either mailinator or hushmail and create email addresses to use in the Subway contest. I suggest going late at night that seems to be when most people are winning.

It is real easy to put in the information for the contest.

Good Luck,
Sassy

Squid

Quote from: who me? on August 25, 2009, 05:17:15 PM
here's a new code everyone. Mayhem can you add it to your list so people can copy and paste it?

NSMR-SLDZ-SVKX
hi11.gif

Thanks for sharing, WhoMe, we Pogo Pass mongers are truly appreciative!

swamp

SultryEyes

hi11.gif  Hello Everyone! I have a bit of a issue and do not how to resolve and hope someone can help me.

I am not too computer literate and made a error on the registration of my email on the Subway Scrabble site. Well after over a week of trying, I finally won a 3 month membership, but did not get a confirmation email with promo code.

I have no idea who I contact to be able to get this code or am I SOL????  I am about to give up even on trying.  white flag.gif

Any  help.gif would be appreciated!  Thanks and keep winning those prizes!!

C~M

Quote from: SultryEyes on August 25, 2009, 08:08:46 PM
hi11.gif  Hello Everyone! I have a bit of a issue and do not how to resolve and hope someone can help me.

I am not too computer literate and made a error on the registration of my email on the Subway Scrabble site. Well after over a week of trying, I finally won a 3 month membership, but did not get a confirmation email with promo code.

I have no idea who I contact to be able to get this code or am I SOL????  I am about to give up even on trying.  white flag.gif

You probably are SOL, but create a new email and try again.

Stinkerbell

There is the occasional problem with Subway as well. One of the names I had registered on and played regularly won a pass but it never came in the email and another email I registered and won 4 passes on, those never came either. Not in Junk or Spam folders, they just never showed up. Both of those accounts had won within a 30 minute period, so I think there was either a Subway glitch or a gmail glitch.

SultryEyes

blink.gif  Thank you very much for your help! I guess I am not as lucky as many of you!

cheerleading.gif I will root for all of you to win BIG!!! beer11.gif

Googlefied

Quote from: SultryEyes on August 25, 2009, 08:08:46 PM

I had that happen to me, too - but you CAN get those codes sent to you.  You contact their tech support people.  First sign into the Subway game and click "play now".  Then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click on FAQ's.  On the page that pops up, open up the tab for Online Instant Win Game and scroll down to the question next to the bottom of that section.  There's a link there and a specific subject line you put in on the form.  It took a couple of days for them to get the codes to me, but they did come.

If you win a real prize and gave fake info, you can even correct that according to the FAQ's in the technicalissues tab section.

Good luck!

Googlefied

Quote from: Maddymad on August 25, 2009, 06:15:05 AM
mexican.gif  I just want to say to Mayhem and to everyone else that has contributed help on this game!  I got thru all of the posts and have really enjoyed reading them.  I did have some questions and those were answered by many of you.  FYI:  My subscription ends this September and I was not going to renew!  I am now up to 8 years exactly! cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif  I did get luckly in the wee hours of the morning, as soon as the clock said 4:45 a.m. I only won 1 3-month pass!  I will be creating more e-mails again and if I win more, I will gladly share!  Take care all!!   mexican.gif mexican.gif

Way to go!!!    beer11.gif

JoshS

Hey everyone, I registered just to thank all the members of this forum who posted codes and to the creator of this thread. Won my girlfriend and I both 2 free years of club pogo, so we can play together while we are in school (we go to different colleges 4 hours apart).

Have been trying to win some more codes for other people in my family but am not having any luck any more, 4 email addresses won me a total of 4 years a few days ago, and 4 new email addresses has only won me 6 months just now. Is it true that I should wait until 2-4am eastern? Does deleting your cookies really make a difference?

Edit: I am not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but if you click get free letter at the top right when you are entering in codes, and just enter a fake email address and name in the required field, you get another spin and letter.

igabidabrat

cheesy.gif wow i just won 3 month pass on my 1st try...thanks  sparkler.gif party12.gif

Stinkerbell

Yes, it really is true that playing in the weeeeee hours gains more wins!   cheerleading.gif

pete379

Good Morning Everyone, I just want to thank everyone (especially Mayhem), for this thread. I have won 1yr passes for myself, daughter, son, and my spouse. It sure is going to help us out. You people are great with sharing codes and sharing them with others who haven't won. Thanks again girls22.gif cheerleading.gif beer11.gif

who me?

Quote from: Squid on August 25, 2009, 07:45:01 PM
Thanks for sharing, WhoMe, we Pogo Pass mongers are truly appreciative!
Your welcome  embrace.gif   I played for 4 hours last night and won 4 3 month passes.
I played for 45 minutes this morning and won 4 passes and 500 coke rewards but didn't get any of them from this morning 6_6.gif  I never receieved anything in my mailinator box on them  swear2.gif  and i have to go to work.
I guess the weekend is going to be the best time to play for me I get up at 5:00 am to get ready for work an play while I'm drinking my coffee, on the weekend I can stay up later  huh.gif

ps: does anyone know how long the mailinator mail works?  like if i get the notices in a few hours and check it around 4:30 will the mail be there?

swamp

Quote from: who me? on August 26, 2009, 04:14:08 AM
Your welcome  embrace.gif   I played for 4 hours last night and won 4 3 month passes.
I played for 45 minutes this morning and won 4 passes and 500 coke rewards but didn't get any of them from this morning 6_6.gif  I never receieved anything in my mailinator box on them  swear2.gif  and i have to go to work.
I guess the weekend is going to be the best time to play for me I get up at 5:00 am to get ready for work an play while I'm drinking my coffee, on the weekend I can stay up later  huh.gif

ps: does anyone know how long the mailinator mail works?  like if i get the notices in a few hours and check it around 4:30 will the mail be there?
i having the same issues with mailinator im winning but it dont go to my mailinator addy.  even the emails i made up. coffee.gif

ljs2802

Quote from: who me? on August 26, 2009, 04:14:08 AM
Your welcome  embrace.gif   I played for 4 hours last night and won 4 3 month passes.
I played for 45 minutes this morning and won 4 passes and 500 coke rewards but didn't get any of them from this morning 6_6.gif  I never receieved anything in my mailinator box on them  swear2.gif  and i have to go to work.
I guess the weekend is going to be the best time to play for me I get up at 5:00 am to get ready for work an play while I'm drinking my coffee, on the weekend I can stay up later  huh.gif

I lost about 9 3-monthpasses from mailinator; I don't know if they didn't come through, or they got deleted. I don't think the emails last that long - only a few hours.  impatience.gif

Tamara

Quote from: ljs2802 on August 26, 2009, 04:47:11 AM
I lost about 9 3-monthpasses from mailinator; I don't know if they didn't come through, or they got deleted. I don't think the emails last that long - only a few hours.  impatience.gif

So sorry you lost so many prize codes. I have also found mailinator to be crappy as I have lost quite a few codes, the e-mails just never showed up, not in my spam or junk mail either. So I suggest you all start using the  http://www.hushmail.com/site. That is a GREAT site and you do get your confirmation e-mails within just seconds.
And it is true that the earlier in the morning you play, the better your chances are at winning. I play every morning between the hours of 4:00 a.m. - 6:00 a.m. (central time) and win between 4-10 years almost every day and then I share them with the members that either haven't won any or have won very little.
Good luck all and keep trying,
Tammy

ljs2802

Quote from: Tamara on August 26, 2009, 04:56:15 AM
So sorry you lost so many prize codes. I have also found mailinator to be **** as I have lost quite a few codes, the e-mails just never showed up, not in my spam or junk mail either. So I suggest you all start using the  http://www.hushmail.com/site. That is a GREAT site and you do get your confirmation e-mails within just seconds.
And it is true that the earlier in the morning you play, the better your chances are at winning. I play every morning between the hours of 4:00 a.m. - 6:00 a.m. (central time) and win between 4-10 years almost every day and then I share them with the members that either haven't won any or have won very little.
Good luck all and keep trying,
Tammy
Thanks Tammy.
I've had no problems since with them, but I'll change to hushmail, I think.
I'm based in the UK, and I play most days between 09:00 and 11:00 GMT, which I think is 04:00 and 06:00 central time!
I've managed to win about 7 years worth of pogo passes, some of which I've given away to friends, and some I've given away here  cheerleading.gif
Lisa hi11.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

swamp