PlayBuddy
September 22, 2024, 12:28:00 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamara

Quote from: Homer on August 26, 2009, 06:24:21 AM
Anyone have a club pogo pass?  embarrassed.gif giggle2.gif

Do you REALLY want/need one Homer ??? I'll PM ya a 3 month pass   whistle.gif   lol
Tammy

dakotao30

Quote from: Mayhem on August 18, 2009, 02:17:47 PM
Subway is giving away 1 million 3-month Club Pogo memberships and 1,000 One Year Club Pogo memberships (along with many other prizes).

For your chance to win, you will need to first register on here : http://www.subwayfreshbuzz.com/

CGJH-WFMC-XLBF
RXZB-XVCB-GGHJ
PFLD-WMXK-CMVZ
FQDT-PMWZ-SBLJ
KXZT-GVLH-XVSB
DFMF-BBPB-QZMF (Can be used once per day)
QLHK-JGQJ-GMHC
QCDM-QLDK-TRNG
XLSS-NGJC-JRDJ
SRTR-KVRW-ZWWG
HJGG-VGPM-FPPG
NSMR-SLDZ-SVKX

After you have registered, just simply enter in the codes at the bottom left hand side of the page. You will be awarded a letter and a free spin for your chance of winning one of the prizes. It appears you can sign up under multiple email addresses and re use these codes. Please feel free to post any other codes you may have or find!
Where do you register?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: dakotao30 on August 26, 2009, 07:46:44 AM
Where do you register?

I'm quoting the post you quoted:

For your chance to win, you will need to first register on here : http://www.subwayfreshbuzz.com/

dakotao30

Quote from: Joe C on August 18, 2009, 02:20:02 PM
Thanks! tumbsup.gif
Where did you register I could not find it on the subway page??? PLEASE HELP  help.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: dakotao30 on August 26, 2009, 07:49:11 AM
Quote from: Joe C on August 18, 2009, 02:20:02 PM
Thanks! tumbsup.gif
Where did you register I could not find it on the subway page??? PLEASE HELP  help.gif

Somethings up with the quoting feature I think.

http://www.subwayfreshbuzz.com/

Theres a screen that loads, click the screen and then it will give you the chance to register.

Stinkerbell

Homer and Mayhem,

When I quote Dakaota, even without my post being in the quote format, it is showing up as in the quote. Did that make sense?

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 26, 2009, 07:54:34 AM
Homer and Mayhem,

When I quote Dakaota, even without my post being in the quote format, it is showing up as in the quote. Did that make sense?

works fine here

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on August 26, 2009, 08:04:42 AM
works fine here

You must have fixed it.  Honest, there were NO quote thingys around my post but it kept coming up in the quote. But so did Dakotas..hmmmm.

SultryEyes

hi11.gif Hi LJS, Thank you so very much for your kindness and help! blink.gif

blowkisses.gif   party12.gif

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 26, 2009, 08:51:49 AM
You must have fixed it.  Honest, there were NO quote thingys around my post but it kept coming up in the quote. But so did Dakotas..hmmmm.

I checked the posts in question .. both were missing the end "/quote" tag. Not sure what would cause that to be honest.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Hocky

The other night I was using a few mailinator addresses and it sent me my "You have registered at Subway" email..but none of the 4 passes I had won.  I even sent an invitation from another email to my mailinator account and that showed up...but no winning emails.  I quit using mailinator, especially after I lost a bunch of codes and coke points I won because I didnt go get the codes right away. I won them at 6 am and when I checked my mail at noon..they were all gone.  crying10.gif

I now use hushmail as previously suggested and it does take a few more seconds to register, but all of my winning emails have come through in seconds after I won them.

I can't believe Subway is actually running this contest thru October!  The amount of passes people are winning during the early morning hours is so ridiculous, they will run out of their "1 million" 3 month passes in a hurry.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 26, 2009, 07:54:34 AM
Homer and Mayhem,

Uh oh... Stinky broke the forum this time!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on August 26, 2009, 09:00:21 AM
I checked the posts in question .. both were missing the end "/quote" tag. Not sure what would cause that to be honest.

Homer prolly broke it, realized his error then fixed it quick so no one would notice.

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on August 26, 2009, 06:24:21 AM
Anyone have a club pogo pass?  embarrassed.gif giggle2.gif

Maybe if you were not busy begging for free club pogo pass, you would not have broken that quote link! giggle2.gif

dakotao30

i AM EXCITED i PLAYED THE SCRABBLE GAME WITH THE CODES AND WON 3 MTHS. OF POGO... cheerleading.gif
Quote from: Mayhem on August 18, 2009, 02:17:47 PM
Subway is giving away 1 million 3-month Club Pogo memberships and 1,000 One Year Club Pogo memberships (along with many other prizes).

CGJH-WFMC-XLBF
RXZB-XVCB-GGHJ
PFLD-WMXK-CMVZ
FQDT-PMWZ-SBLJ
KXZT-GVLH-XVSB
DFMF-BBPB-QZMF (Can be used once per day)
QLHK-JGQJ-GMHC
QCDM-QLDK-TRNG
XLSS-NGJC-JRDJ
SRTR-KVRW-ZWWG
HJGG-VGPM-FPPG
NSMR-SLDZ-SVKX

After you have registered, just simply enter in the codes at the bottom left hand side of the page. You will be awarded a letter and a free spin for your chance of winning one of the prizes. It appears you can sign up under multiple email addresses and re use these codes. Please feel free to post any other codes you may have or find!
Quote from: gator8_24 on August 26, 2009, 01:58:32 PM
Maybe if you were not busy begging for free club pogo pass, you would not have broken that quote link! giggle2.gif

chriskavon33

roadwarrior

This is great.  I'm now up to 7 years, 22 days for pogo.  Hubby's account is up to 6 years and 45 days of pogo time. 
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

DitzyChick

I won seven 3 month passes (21 months) so far!!!  Thanks so much for posting these codes!!!!!!  You guys are awesome!

Mayhem

Thanks for the heads up on the spammer  tumbsup.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

C~M