PlayBuddy
September 22, 2024, 12:52:09 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

ljs2802

Quote from: SultryEyes on August 26, 2009, 08:55:13 AM
hi11.gif Hi LJS, Thank you so very much for your kindness and help! blink.gif

blowkisses.gif   party12.gif
You're welcome  tumbsup.gif

Blacklord4

thanks for the codes,have used it on 4 accounts and all either not available or already used it up,dang,i guess i'll have to run to subway ...... help.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: Blacklord4 on August 27, 2009, 03:13:10 AM
thanks for the codes,have used it on 4 accounts and all either not available or already used it up,dang,i guess i'll have to run to subway ...... help.gif

Guess I'm lucky.  In the last 45 minutes (using mailinator) I've won 15 90 day passes and 125 coke reward points.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Blacklord4

90,wow,sure that work,guess i'll give it a try no-no.gif

C~M

Quote from: roadwarrior on August 27, 2009, 03:22:07 AM
Guess I'm lucky.  In the last 45 minutes (using mailinator) I've won 15 90 day passes and 125 coke reward points.

You mean 30 day passes, they don't have 90 day ones.

Stinkerbell

I'm having problems with gmail not receiving the codes. Is there a way to contact someone about this, and who would I contact?  I looked all over the Subway game page and couldn't find a contact address.

Squid

Quote from: CrazyMan on August 27, 2009, 03:44:45 AM

Yes they do, hon, the 3 month passes are 90 day passes.  xoxoxox

roadwarrior

Quote from: CrazyMan on August 27, 2009, 03:44:45 AM

where are you getting 30 day passes?

Mycokerewards offers 30, 90 and one year passes.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

jetstar

oh crazy----perhaps you forgot to add the http   lol    30+30+30===not http buttttttttttt  90 girl5.gif

Hocky

crazyeagle

Quote from: Squid on August 27, 2009, 04:18:33 AM
Yes they do, hon, the 3 month passes are 90 day passes.  xoxoxox

zipper.gif zipper.gif zipper.gif zipper.gif zipper.gif

aint sayn' a word   i aint gettin in trouble 4 nuffin'      giggle2.gif hysterical.gif

C~M

Quote from: crazyeagle on August 27, 2009, 06:36:30 AM

zipper.gif zipper.gif zipper.gif zipper.gif zipper.gif

aint sayn' a word   i aint gettin in trouble 4 nuffin'      giggle2.gif hysterical.gif

Well then butter you butt and call you a biscuit then.

crazyeagle

Quote from: CrazyMan on August 27, 2009, 06:41:26 AM
Well then butter you butt and call you a biscuit then.

wow.gif wow.gif
butter butted buscuits    WOOOHOOOO

beer11.gif

Squid

Stinkerbell

CrazyEagle, have you considered changing your user name to CrazyButteredBiscuitButt?

lucky9999

Quote from: CrazyMan on August 23, 2009, 07:45:33 AM
https://www.pogo.com/action/pogop/codeclaim/entercode.do
Not really directing this to you but since you had the pogo addy listed thought I would try here. Is anyone having trouble using the codes for the passes?  I have tried and keep getting a message that code is not good.  Then it says only one code or promotion per account of something like that.  I don't know what I am doing wrong.  I am logging out and trying to do as stated here and on pogo help but it won't let me.  Any suggestions or anyone else having the problem?

Thank you for any help or suggestions

Sorry!!!!!!! It was just me being dumb duh!!!!!!!!!!!!
It works.
I guess I'm not or just not awake yet.

Googlefied

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 27, 2009, 03:55:07 AM
I'm having problems with gmail not receiving the codes. Is there a way to contact someone about this, and who would I contact?  I looked all over the Subway game page and couldn't find a contact address.

If ya look at one of my earlier posts on this thread.....I posted the exact "how to" for getting codes sent to you that you won but didn't receive.  It does work - I've had to do it myself.  Took a couple days for the tech support folks to get back to me, but the shiny new codes showed right up in the inbox.  I didn't even have to provide the confirmation codes for each pass I'd won - they're all tied into the email account, and when tech support responds to you, they even provide you with those confirmations in case you need 'em for something.

The very best of luck to you!  Have an awesome day!

Stinkerbell

Thanks, Google. I found it and will take care of that today. So far I've lost 6 codes that way.

ImJustOneOldFart

wow this is awesome, i got 48free months... 18 months on my pogo name, 18 months on my wifes, and 12 months on my second name..... this is the best cheat ever..... and at the price.... wow

Tamara