PlayBuddy
September 22, 2024, 12:51:39 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Who needs codes?  I'm not going to play for myself anymore but I'm willing to play a bit for someone else.  I'll use my emails and the repeat codeand just give you any prize codes.  Feel free to PM me.

Googlefied

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 27, 2009, 10:15:27 AM
Thanks, Google. I found it and will take care of that today. So far I've lost 6 codes that way.

I lost about 12, lol...still waiting on the latest four MIA codes to appear, but tech support did acknowledge receipt of my email, so I'm sure those will come in, too.  :-)

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Googlefied on August 27, 2009, 11:58:27 AM
I lost about 12, lol...still waiting on the latest four MIA codes to appear, but tech support did acknowledge receipt of my email, so I'm sure those will come in, too.  :-)

I just emailed them. And I keep checking my email addresses that I won on and nothing has come in yet. I sure hope they honor them.

wildcat

i cant use any code on any screenname i tried.
invalid code... promos can only be used once per name...
anyone else with the same prob?

who me?

I'm not even going to attempt trying this again until the weekend. I go to bed @ 10:00pm so I can toss and turn for awhile before I have to get up at 5:00am.
For the last 2 days I've spent like 4 hours each evening trying to win something but everyones right theres no wins in the evening time  bad mood.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: wildcat on August 27, 2009, 02:16:38 PM

Are you using the code you won? You can only use those 1x. I'm trying to understand, which for me is difficult even on the best of days. Just ask my husband, he'll tell you.

roadwarrior

Quote from: wildcat on August 27, 2009, 02:16:38 PM

When you go to enter the code you have, is there already a code in the box?  If yes, delete whatever code is in the box and enter the code you were sent.

The promo code box has to be empty/deleted of any thing in it *****FIRST***** then the code you were sent put in there.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

roadwarrior

Quote from: who me? on August 27, 2009, 02:26:25 PM
I'm not even going to attempt trying this again until the weekend. I go to bed @ 10:00pm so I can toss and turn for awhile before I have to get up at 5:00am.
For the last 2 days I've spent like 4 hours each evening trying to win something but everyones right theres no wins in the evening time  bad mood.gif

best time to score anything is between 2-4 am central time.

Tamara

My good luck has been between 4:00 - 6:00 a.m. (central time) every day. I usually win anywhere between 2-4 years and sometimes even more with playing between those hours, after that my luck pretty much goes down the drain   hysterical.gif every day. Good luck all.   tumbsup.gif
Tammy

Stinkerbell

Just an update:  Scrabble sent me a code, presumably to replace the one that never came. But the code didn't work. Hmmmm.....

IndianLover

Quote from: Tamara on August 27, 2009, 05:24:22 PM
My good luck has been between 4:00 - 6:00 a.m. (central time) every day. I usually win anywhere between 2-4 years and sometimes even more with playing between those hours, after that my luck pretty much goes down the drain   hysterical.gif every day. Good luck all.   tumbsup.gif
Tammy

I agree with the hours I've been playing during them and so far won 20 something years of pogo, 250 coke reward points, Scrabble Slap card game and 100 cash concert

So far so good, lol

Gave the concert to my cousin, and putting in codes for my families pogo

hartsx3

Here is two Pogo Codes that you can enter that i have won (3 month passes) ...guess its first come first serve...

DGLU-VKLP-6SUK-AKZX-SJVW 3
EE5D-U379-V73J-PWKM-V54D

embrace.gif

twinkle6590

Quote from: hartsx3 on August 28, 2009, 08:39:19 AM
Here is two Pogo Codes that you can enter that i have won (3 month passes) ...guess its first come first serve...

DGLU-VKLP-6SUK-AKZX-SJVW 3
EE5D-U379-V73J-PWKM-V54D

embrace.gif

those codes are too long....somethings not right there lol...

Stinkerbell

Quote from: twinkle6590 on August 28, 2009, 08:48:07 AM
those codes are too long....somethings not right there lol...

I think those are actually the Pogo game codes. The top one shouldn't have that 3 straggling along though.

snowflower

[/quote]

girls22.gif Best time is between 2-4 central time? ''' What's that equal to "atlantic time" plez? dancing16.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: snowflower on August 28, 2009, 10:16:13 AM

girls22.gif Best time is between 2-4 central time? ''' What's that equal to "atlantic time" plez? dancing16.gif

3-5 am Atlantic time :)

esa

Have tried 5 codes, not my lucky day.  Oh well, better luck next time. sad.gif

cathyelsw

uuugghhh, I JUST PLAYED ALL CODES UNDER MINE AND MY HUBANDS EMAILS AND DIDN'T WIN ANYTHING. HOW ARE YOU GUY'S DOING IT???
LUCKY!!! girls18.gif

Homer

Quote from: cathyelsw on August 28, 2009, 04:39:47 PM
uuugghhh, I JUST PLAYED ALL CODES UNDER MINE AND MY HUBANDS EMAILS AND DIDN'T WIN ANYTHING. HOW ARE YOU GUY'S DOING IT???
LUCKY!!! girls18.gif

Please don't post in CAPS

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

swamp

Quote from: cathyelsw on August 28, 2009, 04:39:47 PM
LUCKY!!! girls18.gif
walmart ring a bell /j/k its all luck  embarrassed.gif giggle2.gif