PlayBuddy
September 22, 2024, 12:31:31 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

~Sassy~

Quote from: cathyelsw on August 28, 2009, 04:39:47 PM
uuugghhh, I just played all codes under mine and hubands emails and didn't win anything. How are you guys doing it???
Lucky!!! girls18.gif

The name of our site is Pogo Cheats...does that maybe ring a bell?  embarrassed.gif

We use multiple/different made up name email accounts...give it a try.  undecided.gif

Googlefied

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 27, 2009, 01:35:47 PM
I just emailed them. And I keep checking my email addresses that I won on and nothing has come in yet. I sure hope they honor them.

Let me see if I can copy/paste the email they'd sent me w/the replacement codes.....just as a way of giving you and anybody else missing their codes some hope.  BTW - the game codes they re-sent me have been claimed, which is why I left them in the message sent by the tech support.

RE: SCRABBLE at SUBWAY(R): help from Technical Support -gamecode
    Reply    Reply All    QuickReply    Forward   Delete    Move to Folder       Inbox       Sent       Drafts       Trash       Junk Mail [New Folder]   < Previous | Next > Download Message   Display Headers   Printer Friendly   
Cancel Send  Save Copy  Reply All 

Congratulations, Winner!

We love giving people good news and telling them about the Club Pogo(TM) 3-month Membership they've won is really good news!* 

We know you can't wait to start your Club Pogo Membership, so use the link below to visit ClubPogo.com--and start playing! Got questions? Call Club Pogo customer service at 1-866-543-5435.

Click here: http://www.ClubPogo.com 

Your Prize Codes are:
DX7F-MCWJ-6ZQ4-XFEU-NTE7

3Z4L-ASMA-BKHR-9GSU-9FHM

GYLC-PX9A-KFD2-JVBG-83FL
                                 GG3T-7PR8-KZK2-4FFY-25WY

9899-J6FW-MK82-NBGV-G7GJ     

FJ3B-XT6P-FTHK-4UPH-R6Z9 
Your Confirmation Numbers are: 34239-1250915206-998304 
                                                34239-1250915137-998287

34239-1250915103-998271

34239-1250915034-998246

34239-1250914997-998237

34239-1250912658-997359

These numbers will only be needed if you contact SCRABBLE at SUBWAY(R).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: GrannyBean@mail2teacher.com [mailto:GrannyBean@mail2teacher.com]
Sent: Sat 8/22/2009 11:19 AM
To: Subway Scrabble
Subject: SCRABBLE at SUBWAY(R): help from Technical Support -gamecode

platform: pc
browser: ie
browserVersion: 8.0
flashVersion: 10

Hello!  Last night I played your Subway Fresh Buzz contest and supposedly "won" six 3 Month Pogo subscription passes, but not a one of them has shown up in my email inbox - and several hours have gone by.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Starts 8/17/09 and ends 10/04/09. Prize Redemption Deadline: 10/18/09 at 10:59:59 PM CT. Must be 13 or older (18 years or older in ME) and legal resident of the 50 U.S. or D.C. For Rules, including prize details, see www.subwayfreshbuzz.com or participating SUBWAY(R) restaurants. For free Game Piece, while supplies last, send name, full address, and a SASE to: SCRABBLE at SUBWAY(R) Free Game Piece Request, P.O. Box 621, South Bend, IN 46624-0621 (postmarked no later than 10/05/09 and received by 10/09/09). VT residents may omit return postage. Void where prohibited. Third party trademarks used under license. SCRABBLE, the distinctive game board and letter tiles, and all associated logos are trademarks of Hasbro in the United States and Canada and are used with permission. (C) 2009 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved. SUBWAY(R) is a registered trademark of Doctor's Associates Inc.  (C)2009 Doctor's Associates Inc. All rights reserved.

Googlefied

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 28, 2009, 01:47:56 AM
Just an update:  Scrabble sent me a code, presumably to replace the one that never came. But the code didn't work. Hmmmm.....

Wow!  Those turkeys!  I'd email 'em again (give them the confirmation number they gave you in the email they sent with the bummer code) and ask 'em to send it again.  Hey - three months worth is three months worth.   shy12.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Googlefied on August 28, 2009, 07:09:01 PM
Wow!  Those turkeys!  I'd email 'em again (give them the confirmation number they gave you in the email they sent with the bummer code) and ask 'em to send it again.  Hey - three months worth is three months worth.   shy12.gif

I did. As a matter of fact, I copied and pasted the entire exchange so they would have it all.

Then, I emailed them directly from an AOL address that didn't receive the code and they replied saying they didn't understand my question. Ummm.... so anyway, I stated AGAIN the issue and AGAIN supplied the confirmation code and then they sent the code.

I'm still trying to get the other 4.

mrsjoe

Hey all...
I have won about 20 years of Pogo, way more than I need. I have given away some, used some for myself, but still have about 30 3 month passes I don't really need. Anyone having a hard time winning some passes, PM me and I will share the passes I have left. tumbsup.gif

BTW....Thank you, Mayhem!!  cheesy.gif

jarjar

What a kind heart you have mrsjoe embrace.gif I think this is the meaning of PAY IT FORWARD. How lovely blowkisses.gif

Tamara

Quote from: IndianLover on August 28, 2009, 06:14:28 AM
I agree with the hours I've been playing during them and so far won 20 something years of pogo, 250 coke reward points, Scrabble Slap card game and 100 cash concert

So far so good, lol

Gave the concert to my cousin, and putting in codes for my families pogo

That's great IndianLover !!!
My hubby and I are about the same way in that between the 2 of us, we have about 25 years of free pogo and we have also won about 500 coke rewards. Now I'm just pretty much playing every morning and helping out other members with the prize codes.
Good luck on winning even more   tumbsup.gif
Tammy

who me?

swear2.gif   Well I can tell you this isn't the time of night to play either  impatience.gif
I've been playing 2 hours and haven't won a thing  rolleyes.gif

Googlefied

I remember posting way back in the thread about finding the best time for me to play and win being between midnight and 1 or so in the morning in the pacific time zone.  I find myself wondering - how many folks have found playing during that time (so add hrs to it depending on your timezone for time changes) actually worked out better for them than playing during the day? camera.gif

roadwarrior

Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Nymph Sorceress

I just checked that out!! WOW!!

Not bad prices though....I thought the prices were going to be outrageous.

wildcat

how many codes have you added to your account?
i am bit scared to add too much.

swamp

Quote from: wildcat on August 28, 2009, 11:07:21 PM
i wouldnt wont to add 20 years to it  wow.gif  coffee.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: wildcat on August 28, 2009, 11:07:21 PM

I'm up to 15 years worth now.  I keep pawning off what I can't use to friends and coworkers who love me for them
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

swamp

Quote from: roadwarrior on August 29, 2009, 12:34:05 AM
I'm up to 15 years worth now.  I keep pawning off what I can't use to friends and coworkers who love me for them
cheesy.gif coffee.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: roadwarrior on August 28, 2009, 10:16:07 PM
look at all the passes being sold on ebay....

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m38.l1313&_nkw=club+pogo&_sacat=See-All-Categories
As an eBay seller I know that most of these people are not aware of the fees you pay for listing AND for final value fees. Selling something for $2 will leave them owing more to eBay.

les

hi11.gif wow you all are doing great  I quit at 2 yrs. I thought that was doing good boy was i wrong I guess its time to make some new email accounts and get busy.
my new goal is 5 yrs now any help would be appreciated  beer11.gif

Googlefied

Quote from: les on August 29, 2009, 08:00:49 AM
hi11.gif wow you all are doing great  I quit at 2 yrs. I thought that was doing good boy was i wrong I guess its time to make some new email accounts and get busy.
my new goal is 5 yrs now any help would be appreciated  beer11.gif

I still stand by my earlier post - Hushmail is the best one to use - they don't seem to care if you make multiple accounts (like Google and others do), it only takes seconds, and any wins come in the inbox instantly.  Really is quite nifty.

I was talking with a friend today and we both can't believe that they let you correct your name/address if you win a "real" (tangible) prize and gave fake info when playing.  That's in the FAQ's too - but you have to log into the Subway Fresh Buzz game to get to the FAQ's.  Kinda nice to know that if we do hit something spectacular, we can still stake a claim to it.

Anyone having luck with the Coke Rewards?  I tried a few games last night and while I did win more Pogo pases, the Coke Rewards Points were definitely in hiding!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Googlefied on August 29, 2009, 08:21:47 AM
I still stand by my earlier post - Hushmail is the best one to use - they don't seem to care if you make multiple accounts (like Google and others do), it only takes seconds, and any wins come in the inbox instantly.  Really is quite nifty.

I was talking with a friend today and we both can't believe that they let you correct your name/address if you win a "real" (tangible) prize and gave fake info when playing.  That's in the FAQ's too - but you have to log into the Subway Fresh Buzz game to get to the FAQ's.  Kinda nice to know that if we do hit something spectacular, we can still stake a claim to it.

Anyone having luck with the Coke Rewards?  I tried a few games last night and while I did win more Pogo pases, the Coke Rewards Points were definitely in hiding!

I've won 2 125 coke rewards. I would like to have a few more of them, now that I have my family's Pogo accounts up to date.

I agree that it's awesome, in an odd kind of way that they allow you to update your information if you win something!

MsMissy

Thats very nice of you MsJoe too want to share. if it wasnt for 3 members in here i wouldnt have any , for i have not won even 1 pass as of yet. Im just not lucky  & as for my other site i belong too, there not offering hardly any except to there friends.  tumbsup.gif