PlayBuddy
September 22, 2024, 12:39:39 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Nymph Sorceress

I played last night but had no luck.
.....and I still have yet to win any coke rewards! Wish I would but it's cool.

roadwarrior

My dad's account, hubbys account, stepbrothers account and my account all have 10 years, 2 months and 29 days of pogo.

Thank you subway!!!!

I just pawned off the last of the pogo codes I had to a complete stranger in pogo.  She said she was sad because her pogo account expires tomorrow. She's on disability, pogo is her only company during the day while hubby is at work, she treats herself to $40 in gems every 2-3 months.  She went on to say she can't afford to renew pogo or buy gems until November after they got caught up on the water and electric bill they fell behind on....

Now, normally I wouldn't buy into something like that....BUT, in this case I made an exception.  Considering the fact everyone I knew, in pogo land and real life-I had gotten some 8-10 years worth of pogo for through subway (those 3 month passes is all I seem to win) I had 15 left.  At that point I had tried pawning them off on my real life friends who play pogo.  They didn't want anymore because I had already gotten them 8-10 years.  Same with my pogo friends.  They all had 8-10 years.  My family members are sitting on 10 years and change thanks to me winning the pogo passes.

So after convincing the woman I wasn't crazy in PC, and that while I couldn't help her with gems I could give her some pogo time.  After about 10 minutes of trying to explain to her how to add the codes herself (she was really confused over how to apply the codes) she ended up changing her password, giving it to me, and I opened a new browser.

5 minutes later (I never left the room, she kept playing while I added the codes) I came back.  Told her to go change her password back to whatever she wanted it to be and after she did that I walked her through on how to check under my account at ea to see how much pogo time she has. I didn't tell her how many codes I added, wanted her to see for her self.

I gave her 15 passes-3 years, 6 months and 15 days of pogo.

She was flabbergasted at my generosity.

I did my good deed for the day and made a new friend.

I'm still going to keep play the subway game.  I'm wanting to win either mycokerewards or the subway gift card-not pogo passes.  I don't think I can possibly pawn any more off on people.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

freake2p

congrats to all you winners but i cant win worth a crap....and  i expire soon  and am broke  so wish me luck panic button.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: freake2p on August 29, 2009, 12:14:07 PM
congrats to all you winners but i cant win worth a crap....and  i expire soon  and am broke  so wish me luck panic button.gif

The best, best time to win is 2-4 am, local time for you.  Use mailinator.

after my last post, I went back to my main email addy, where I store all my free pogo passes (cut and paste it, and send myself the email so I have it for a handy reference) I realized I still have 10 codes sitting around.  I haven't had any luck pawning em off since I've gotten everyone I know a little over 10 years worth of pogo.  I'm a night owl, can't sleep worth chit at night due to back and joint problems.

How soon is your account up?

Normally I wouldn't do this, but since I can't seem to get rid of them (at this point) go make 25 posts.  When you can send and recive PM's, send me one.  I'll let you know if I have any left, and if I do I'll hook you up.

I tried offering em up to strangers in pogo, but with the expection of the one old lady I posted about, they all thought I wanted money in return (I don't-really) or that I was some crazy stalker chick.

jarjar

Another person with a heart of gold embrace.gif That is so sweet roadwarrior blowkisses.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jarjar on August 29, 2009, 02:17:22 PM
Another person with a heart of gold embrace.gif That is so sweet roadwarrior blowkisses.gif

Agreed, that is very kind and generous, Warrior.   embrace.gif

It's not too surprising to see so many passes given away...this forum is full of amazing people.

Squid

All told, RoadWarrior, how much did you win in the Grand Total??  Ten years worth for all your family plus friends?  That's incredibile.  I'd love to know the final tally.

snowflower

Googlefied

Quote from: roadwarrior on August 29, 2009, 12:36:10 PM
The best, best time to win is 2-4 am, local time for you.  Use mailinator.

after my last post, I went back to my main email addy, where I store all my free pogo passes (cut and paste it, and send myself the email so I have it for a handy reference) I realized I still have 10 codes sitting around.  I haven't had any luck pawning em off since I've gotten everyone I know a little over 10 years worth of pogo.  I'm a night owl, can't sleep worth chit at night due to back and joint problems.

How soon is your account up?

Normally I wouldn't do this, but since I can't seem to get rid of them (at this point) go make 25 posts.  When you can send and recive PM's, send me one.  I'll let you know if I have any left, and if I do I'll hook you up.

I tried offering em up to strangers in pogo, but with the expection of the one old lady I posted about, they all thought I wanted money in return (I don't-really) or that I was some crazy stalker chick.

Your story really touched me.  Little by little, people like you are restoring my faith in humanity.  Funny that I had to come to pogo "cheats" to find decent human beings!

Hocky

Quote from: Googlefied on August 29, 2009, 07:57:00 PM

Your story really touched me.  Little by little, people like you are restoring my faith in humanity.  Funny that I had to come to pogo "cheats" to find decent human beings!

As long as you don't ask for pogo gems because you can't afford $2.13.......it's all good!  giggle2.gif

Seriously though, this group of pogo misfits is just what I needed when I found 'em.  I lurked on here for a long time (under a different name) and didn't come back for a while ( pre pogo cheat days).  When I crossed over to the dark side, I still lurked but decided to join in on the conversation on one of the threads...pretty soon...I was a regular poster. Now a day doesn't go by that I don't post at least a few times, even if it is in the coffee shop to say good morning or goodnight.  Once you get to know some of the folks on here, the friendships you form is a godsend.

Joe C

Most of the cheaters in here have had run-ins with really mean people in Pogo.

The vast majority of us are great people, even our slap-happy admin.

Me, on the other hand, I am not very nice. But I play along fairly well and can fake it as necessary. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

~Sassy~

Quote from: Joe C on August 29, 2009, 08:40:46 PM

Most of the cheaters in here have had run-ins with really mean people in Pogo.

The vast majority of us are great people, especially Homer and Mayhem.

I am always EXTREMELY nice. I am also very helpful, modest and humble. I play very well with everyone, trying to remain fair and honest. Plus, I will always get all badges for you too as necessary x 10. tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on August 29, 2009, 09:27:21 PM

Way to change my post, Sassy!!!

People will think I might be willing to help them, or something. hysterical.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

~Sassy~

Quote from: Joe C on August 29, 2009, 09:41:47 PM
Way to change my post, Sassy!!!

People will think I might be willing to help them, or something. hysterical.gif

shy12.gif Ahhh you're welcome sugar. Always willing to help a friend. tongue.gif  I gotta go to bed.  yawn.gif Goodnight. Thanks for being you.  embrace.gif Thanks for the Birthday wishes too.

cheerleading.gif You're a great guy.  cheerleading.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: Tamara on August 28, 2009, 08:30:46 PM
That's great IndianLover !!!
My hubby and I are about the same way in that between the 2 of us, we have about 25 years of free pogo and we have also won about 500 coke rewards. Now I'm just pretty much playing every morning and helping out other members with the prize codes.
Good luck on winning even more   tumbsup.gif
Tammy

Holy crap...I thought the 10 years for me, 10 for hubby and 10 for my dad were bad....

The ONLY thing I've won besides 90 passes is one, just one $25 subway card and 125 coke points.

For  the love of gawd the only thing I seem to be able to win on that subway site is 90 day passes.  Oh well....guess I'll be playing pogo for a LONG time to come.

roadwarrior

Quote from: Squid on August 29, 2009, 03:47:26 PM
All told, RoadWarrior, how much did you win in the Grand Total??  Ten years worth for all your family plus friends?  That's incredibile.  I'd love to know the final tally.

God's honest truth-Right now my tally so far is 52 years (give or take 3-4 months) worth of pogo.  

The time I gave that one lady-3 years 6 months- hubby, myself and my step dad all have anywhere from 10 years 3 moths to 10 years 7 months.  My step brother-I gave him 9 years and 6 months worth.

I just got done forking over 10 more 90 day passes to a someone here on pogo cheats, and I gave my step dad's friend 10 90 days passes as well.

Other than one $25 subway gift card and winning 125 coke points once-I've won nothing but club pogo passes.  

Tonight I've won 26 more 90 day passes.  I'll have to talk to our pastor today after church, his wife is on disability like me (but at least I can still go out and about most days on my own) she's had 5 strokes in 3 years-and is housebound and counts on her hubby-our pastor-friends and church members to take her everywhere.  We play on pogo a lot (and our unlce ottos are very good friends)-I'm going to see if she wants any of the passes first beofre I offer thm up for grabs on here again.

I sent her a pogo message tonight while she was on (but figured she was in bed given the time it was) asking her and I'll ask her when I see her in the morning.

Never in my life did I ever think I'd have this much pogo time.  I still see them being sold on ebay. 

Why in the world would you want to buy pogo from ebay?  Oh well to each their own.  At least it's better than selling tokens on ebay.

Squid

wow, that's great.  You've got the touch!  I've played early in the morning but never in the middle of the night.  I need all the beauty sleep I can get.  giggle2.gif 

It's a good thing to share with others.  It brings good karma!

edirne

cheerleading.gif i won a 3 month pass
thank you for posting this link mayhem

who me?

Hey everyone,
I've been playing the last 20 minutes and gotten 6 passes. I know its not great but its something. Since 9:30 Eastern time  hi11.gif

katye S Burke