PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 11:19:08 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

roadwarrior

Quote from: katye S  Burke on August 30, 2009, 07:39:59 AM
crying10.gif girls18.gif crying10.gif girls18.gif

We in Canada  cannot  enter

Don't tell anyone but use mailinator.  When it asks you for a zip code, use an american zipcode.  if it asks you for an address, use some american address for the zipcode your using.

IE:  Pick a hotel in New York.  Use that and the new york zip code for the hotel for the zipcode and address if you win any real prizes. That way if you win pogo, you get to keep at least the pogo prizes.....
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Stinkerbell

For those of you who have won waaaaaaaaaay more prizes than you know what to do with, think about giving them to family and friends as a Christmas present. Come up with a really catchy Pogo name for them, then mid-October just before the deadline for entering codes comes, create the account, apply however many passes you want (3 passes would give 9 months, which would equal just over 6 months if given out at Christmas time.)

It's a great inexpensive Christmas gift.

jarjar

Stinkerbell

Quote from: roadwarrior on August 30, 2009, 03:39:00 AM

Why in the world would you want to buy pogo from ebay?  Oh well to each their own.  At least it's better than selling tokens on ebay.

I've seen some of those 3 month passes going for as little as $1.00. If you want a year of Pogo, and can get it for $4.00, why not?

Googlefied

Quote from: hocky on August 29, 2009, 08:17:57 PM
As long as you don't ask for pogo gems because you can't afford $2.13.......it's all good!  giggle2.gif

Seriously though, this group of pogo misfits is just what I needed when I found 'em.  I lurked on here for a long time (under a different name) and didn't come back for a while ( pre pogo cheat days).  When I crossed over to the dark side, I still lurked but decided to join in on the conversation on one of the threads...pretty soon...I was a regular poster. Now a day doesn't go by that I don't post at least a few times, even if it is in the coffee shop to say good morning or goodnight.  Once you get to know some of the folks on here, the friendships you form is a godsend.

Against my better judgement, I've got enough gems to last for a little while.  LOL!!  I cursed the gems when they first came out, and then allowed myself into the pit.  LOL.

Until health issues took over, I did a lot of posting on Google's Gmail help forum and did a bunch of beta testing.  After picking up stalkers and just generally gripey, ungrateful people who never seemed to understand that use "old timers" on the forums there were unpaid Google volunteers using what we've learned to help them through their issues (particularly from when Gmail launched to now when it's finally out of beta).  So, I stayed off of forums for a while and have tried to concentrate on rebuilding my health.  I'm glad I stumbled across this forum.  I think the folks on here are great. 

But don't worry - I'm not here to beg for anything.  LOL.  And if I can give anybody some help, please feel free to let me know.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everybody!  :-)

~Sassy~

Quote from: katye S  Burke on August 30, 2009, 07:39:59 AM
crying10.gif girls18.gif crying10.gif girls18.gif

We in Canada  cannot  enter

Of course you can! Use a fake name...zip code and don't forget the area code phone numer...if they don't match Subway says sorry.
Just google a state zip and area code. I used mailinator....takes less time to fill out.

I selected Georgia as my lucky state yesterday. My friend in Canada now has 5 years...so far. Another friend...have no clue where she lives 5 years. I won all of these lat night on my birthday.

swamp

mel1962

I have some codes for 90 days if anyone wants to try and use them. Free to me and thus free to who else wants to use them.

Let me know.

Leah

mel1962

I have not won any gems but sure would love to! Is there a link set up for code swapping?  or a general email to pass what codes we have won along to others?  I certainly am not going to charge someone for something that I won from free games codes.  I personally do not think that is right, but that is just me.  I have 4 codes that I will gladly post here or email to those who want to try them for their club pogo accounts.  Just let me know.

I would be happy with a 25 dollar gift certificate at subway.  I love subway!  Subway good!!!! turkey4.gif

Homer

Quote from: mel1962 on August 30, 2009, 11:27:38 AM
I have not won any gems but sure would love to! Is there a link set up for code swapping?  or a general email to pass what codes we have won along to others?  I certainly am not going to charge someone for something that I won from free games codes.  I personally do not think that is right, but that is just me.  I have 4 codes that I will gladly post here or email to those who want to try them for their club pogo accounts.  Just let me know.

I would be happy with a 25 dollar gift certificate at subway.  I love subway!  Subway good!!!! turkey4.gif

you can send them via pm in the forum but you need 25 posts to do so

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

~Sassy~

Homer,
Maybe you and Mayhem could have a weekly contest for the Subway extras we are all getting. We could send the codes to you via pm, you could have the contest and so many to person or person who guess the number correctly.
Just an idea. Have a great day.
Hugs,
Sassy

mel1962

Quote from: Homer on August 30, 2009, 11:45:27 AM
you can send them via pm in the forum but you need 25 posts to do so

Well, pooh!  Seems I have a way to go then for the pm thingy,...lol...I will work on that.  In the mean time, is there a post that can be set up for the codes or not? 

Thanks for the info.

mel1962

Um..nevermind...because, if the codes have been used they will not work for another account, at least that is what I am understanding.  But, at least I tried to be nice, which is a rare thing in my book...NOT...

Mayhem

jonte123 (along with his other names) has been given a 6 months vacation.

Sorry about not taking care of the problem sooner. I do realize this is the wrong thread, but I believe Homer and I both deleted the offensive posts and possibly the thread (and thus can not be restored).
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on August 30, 2009, 12:00:26 PM
Homer,
Maybe you and Mayhem could have a weekly contest for the Subway extras we are all getting. We could send the codes to you via pm, you could have the contest and so many to person or person who guess the number correctly.
Just an idea. Have a great day.
Hugs,
Sassy

Great minds think alike! I sent Homer a PM a few days ago asking the very same thing.

roadwarrior

Quote from: Mayhem on August 30, 2009, 12:26:58 PM

Sorry about not taking care of the problem sooner. I do realize this is the wrong thread, but I believe Homer and I both deleted the offensive posts and possibly the thread (and thus can not be restored).

Thanks  you guys are great
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

twinkle6590

Thanks Homer and Mayhem. They were definitely out of line.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Mayhem on August 30, 2009, 12:26:58 PM

Sad thing is that these are the ones who will be in charge some day. We better use up anything useful as soon as possible.

bigladylw

I don't want to be off subject, but how do you check your length of time on your pogo account?

mel1962

Quote from: bigladylw on August 30, 2009, 06:07:50 PM
I don't want to be off subject, but how do you check your length of time on your pogo account?

under your account info page and from there you can go into your subscription area and there you will find it.