PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 11:21:28 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

~Sassy~

I ask Mayhem to add the link to Page 1 of the Subway - You Can win Pogo thread so everyone can find it now easily.

Then you will be able to put in any codes yourself someone might send you or you win. I have not tried putting in multiple codes with the link. I always sign out before trying the next one.

Don't forget to delete your cookies every once in a while.

Hocky

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on August 30, 2009, 07:35:30 PM

Don't forget to delete your cookies every once in a while.

But...but....but...I LIKE cookies!  giggle2.gif

shoes

onte123 (along with his other names) has been given a 6 months vacation.

Sorry about not taking care of the problem sooner. I do realize this is the wrong thread, but I believe Homer and I both deleted the offensive posts and possibly the thread (and thus can not be restored).

MY MY--that surely must be stressing him/her out now!  Good job!   beer11.gif

MsMissy

Sassy, that was a good idea about asking Mayhem too put the Link for Subway codes on page 1.  cheerleading.gifwtg

wnn725

Hi there  I would just like to say thanks for the info on subway passes..  I am new to the site and found the information really easy to follow  I hope to be a longtime member here

Squid

Quote from: wnn725 on August 31, 2009, 08:48:08 AM
Hi there  I would just like to say thanks for the info on subway passes..  I am new to the site and found the information really easy to follow  I hope to be a longtime member here
Yes, we have a good bunch here.  Lots of good info as well as just good people.  Welcome to the site. 

arniebear

Went on vacation to visit family and came back to find this thread.........want to say thanks to all who contributed.  I managed to win a 3 month pass  cheerleading.gif which I was happy about, because since hubby retired finances are a little tighter than before.  Everybody is always so sweet on this forum..... embrace.gif

Stinkerbell

That link makes it soooooooo much easier to enter the number!

Also, this morning, the Free Letter Fairy visited several of the email accounts I registered and left me.... A free letter to play! Woohooo!

Be sure and check the email addys you've registered for the link to your free letter.

katye S Burke

Hi

I won a 3 month pass  can I use it on my daughter's account she is not a club pogo member .?

K

katye S Burke

I wanted to than everyone who helped me  play on the Subway contest  looked up a zip code  and I was in :)

Stinkerbell

Squid

Quote from: katye S  Burke on August 31, 2009, 09:33:46 AM
Hi

I won a 3 month pass  can I use it on my daughter's account she is not a club pogo member .?

K

Yes, you can apply the pass to any Pogo screenname, whether they are a Club Pogo member or not.  Have fun and congrats!

katye S Burke

Tried the code in my daughter account won't take it and never  got a email from them .

Katye

katye S Burke

I am calling the Eye doctor today my glasses need changing  there in my email was my code not sure where i got the  code I was using  ... thanks everyone for the help :)

Katye

mel1962

Quote from: katye S  Burke on August 31, 2009, 09:33:46 AM
Hi

K

remember though, it is one code, one use only.

AminoAcid

Thanks for the heads up on this!  Tried with 4 different eMail addys today (trying to win a few months for me and my gf) but no luck so far.

Keep spinning that wheel! :D

gigi

testimonial:
several have mentioned that playing between 2 am and 4 am get the most wins.  Yesterday I slept in as late as I could.... took a nap in the afternoon, but couldn't stay up until 2, but I did get up at 4:45 and won 29 three-month passes off 8 email addys.  thanks so much for all your suggestions.

bobby

i won 3 times in a row playing it around 9pm

jarjar

Quote from: gigi on August 31, 2009, 03:22:11 PM
testimonial:
several have mentioned that playing between 2 am and 4 am get the most wins.  Yesterday I slept in as late as I could.... took a nap in the afternoon, but couldn't stay up until 2, but I did get up at 4:45 and won 29 three-month passes off 8 email addys.  thanks so much for all your suggestions.
Nice work gigi cheerleading.gif

gigi

asleep.gif
why thank you jarjar........... if I recover, from messing up my sleep routine, I just might make some more addy's and try again............... in a few days lol