PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:44:56 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Hocky

Quote from: heavenVCandrews on September 01, 2009, 10:36:04 AM
Hockey i sent you a message but i don't know if you got it,i checked my outbox and its empty so i really don't know. bad mood.gif

heaven.........check your PM box....I sent you the codes as promised!

bobby

i tried one of them fuze teas i won on the soda's ....... vomit.gif vomit.gif vomit.gif vomit.gif vomit.gif vomit.gif vomit.gif vomit.gif vomit.gif

wnn725

i have won like 3 years so far and am very happy i heard about this contest here at your forum

gigi

Mayhem................. aren't you special!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks
blowkisses.gif

munch000

what a great site- so much info. i check here a few times aday .have won about 20 years worth of pogo which i shared out to 4 people so far. it's so much sharing these wins .thanks all.

nancy3133

Here is another  one per email address code:

jnsh-qfxr-kgcw

gigi

no mail in mailinator!!?  I stayed up late and of course won a butt load of 3 month passes, but because of the hour (3:30 am), I went to bed after only claiming part of my mailinator addys.  I figured I could just leave the rest of the mailinator accounts until morning and I would finish removing the winning 3 month codes then.  No mail.  it's only been 5 hours.... guess I should have stayed up a little longer to get those numbers and delete the messages. yawn.... lost sleep for nothing.

ahhh had I only read FAQs earlier
Doesn't this open a situation where Mailinator might get LOTS of email that no one cares about?

Yup - Mailinator gets many millions of emails per day. Its important you know that any email that gets sent to Mailinator will only last a few hours. After that time, it will be auto-deleted.

girls18.gif

katye S Burke

I won a  year free pass  for my cousin    cheesy.gif cheesy.gif hi11.gif  tks everyone for the help and good luck  .

Katye

Squid

katye S Burke

How  do I add it to her account  can anyone help me :)

katye S Burke

Quote from: katye S  Burke on September 02, 2009, 10:19:07 AM
How  do I add it to her account  can anyone help me :)

Reading  does help  giggle2.gif I did it

Stinkerbell

Quote from: nancy3133 on September 02, 2009, 06:03:15 AM

jnsh-qfxr-kgcw

Nice, thank you. I tried it and it works.

Mayhem

Quote from: nancy3133 on September 02, 2009, 06:03:15 AM

jnsh-qfxr-kgcw

Thanks! I've added it to the list.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

gigi,

I have had no problems with hushmail, none at all. And I've created many email addresses there and won many prizes there as well. Haven't lost a single one.

I have however lost about 9 on AOL and GMail and so far Subway has only replaced 2 of them.

Give Hushmail a try. It's very good.

sassy3578

tumbsup.gif  just gotta say thanks to mayem and all the other fine people on this site for the chances at free pogo from subway! So far i have 10 1/2 yrs on my account and 10 1/2 on hubbys account and i have given away 10 yrs!  now if pogo just honors their word and redeems all these free passes......   tumbsup.gif cheerleading.gif  thanks again everyone!

roadwarrior

Quote from: sassy3578 on September 02, 2009, 11:43:31 AM
tumbsup.gif  just gotta say thanks to mayem and all the other fine people on this site for the chances at free pogo from subway! So far i have 10 1/2 yrs on my account and 10 1/2 on hubbys account and i have given away 10 yrs!  now if pogo just honors their word and redeems all these free passes......   tumbsup.gif cheerleading.gif  thanks again everyone!

haven't play it today, finally hawked off the last of my passes the other day.  When I get some more I'll offer em up.

Shoot-even my second name I use to double browse with had 9 years and 7 months thanks to the free passes.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

who me?

Quote from: gigi on September 02, 2009, 06:41:52 AM
no mail in mailinator!!?  I stayed up late and of course won a butt load of 3 month passes, but because of the hour (3:30 am), I went to bed after only claiming part of my mailinator addys.  I figured I could just leave the rest of the mailinator accounts until morning and I would finish removing the winning 3 month codes then.  No mail.  it's only been 5 hours.... guess I should have stayed up a little longer to get those numbers and delete the messages. yawn.... lost sleep for nothing.

ahhh had I only read FAQs earlier
Doesn't this open a situation where Mailinator might get LOTS of email that no one cares about?

Yup - Mailinator gets many millions of emails per day. Its important you know that any email that gets sent to Mailinator will only last a few hours. After that time, it will be auto-deleted.

girls18.gif

I do believe I read on their site that it only holds 10 emails!  I've checked it and had 1-3 spam there.

wnn725

i have used hushmail for all of mine and have lost none  it is so quick to do and very reliable

mikepurvis

I'm having trouble loading this applet, which is a real shame as I was hoping to try and get a few pogo memberships for my 3 children as they loved to play on mine but I hate having them sharing my account. Anyone know anyways to help or that could possibly spare a few for them? It freezes while loading, stops at 50%, ive tried on firefox and internet explorer. So if you can share it will be much appreciated!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: mikepurvis on September 02, 2009, 03:18:54 PM
I'm having trouble loading this applet, which is a real shame as I was hoping to try and get a few pogo memberships for my 3 children as they loved to play on mine but I hate having them sharing my account. Anyone know anyways to help or that could possibly spare a few for them? It freezes while loading, stops at 50%, ive tried on firefox and internet explorer. So if you can share it will be much appreciated!

I updated Adobe Flash Player and a few times while trying to play it closed IE stating that AFP encountered a problem. Grrrrrr