PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:43:08 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Maddymad

FYI:  Use hush.com --- they give you several different e-mail com's to choose from and you always get your response immediately!  Never have lost one yet! 

I've been playing sooooo much that I have 10 years on my main account, made up another one and put 10 yrs on that one, my 2 sisters, son, niece and a close friend have 10 years on theirs and I still have 22 years left to give out!  PM me if you need some!

And Mayhem I want to thank you again for this info and for all the free tokens you post!  cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif
mexican.gif

Stinkerbell

We have some elderly folk in our church who are on limited incomes. I'm going to see who has internet access and perhaps hook them up with some time. This is awesome!

mikepurvis

Quote from: Maddymad on September 02, 2009, 04:39:16 PM
FYI:  Use hush.com --- they give you several different e-mail com's to choose from and you always get your response immediately!  Never have lost one yet!  

I've been playing sooooo much that I have 10 years on my main account, made up another one and put 10 yrs on that one, my 2 sisters, son, niece and a close friend have 10 years on theirs and I still have 22 years left to give out!  PM me if you need some!

And Mayhem I want to thank you again for this info and for all the free tokens you post!  cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif
mexican.gif

I cant figure out out how to PM you, could you email me at *deleted* (wifes email) 10 years for me and my kids or however much, thanks alot!

twinkle6590

Mike its not safe to post your email addy on here. Under that persons name are two symbols one resembles a square. Click on that and pm her that way. good luck

who me?

Mike you have to have 25 post to pm...go to the game section and you can get your count up quickly  tumbsup.gif
Mike modify your post and delete your email addy... or the admins will 

mikepurvis

Done, hope I dont get in to much trouble for the fast post count.

who me?

Nah...thats how we do it here, We use to have to get 50 before pm-ing
Congrats  cheesy.gif

Modified because I can't spell before  embarrassed.gif

mikepurvis

pm'd you the thing about windows 7, where you might get copys of windows 7 for free. Hope you win, if you apply.

les

hi11.gif I'm done with subway till next contest I've won 16yrs of pogo total. I used about 30 email addresses. It really helped out using hushmail there quick and easy email accounts to set up.  cheerleading.gif

swamp

shy12.gif  i won another 3 mos  woooo hoooo up to 90 days now  beer11.gif bbq21.gif

~Sassy~

Well, I am off to win some Subway Pogo passes for someone. I wish I had a wish list of names or something.  undecided.gif

mel1962

If anyone needs or wants to give some codes for the 3 months, I could sure use some.  I'm not shy....I can ask.  You can pm me if you want.

Thanks very much!

Mayhem

I managed to get 2 years of club pogo for about 50 mins worth of work tonight  tumbsup.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

~Sassy~

embrace.gif Wanna be on my wish list Mayhem? I just gifted 1 person on here a year after just 41 minutes.  impatience.gif

silkanjel1

blowkisses.gif
anyone wants to put me on their wishlist would be greatly appreciated.  cheerleading.gif
can be reached this name at yahoo

Mayhem

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on September 02, 2009, 08:02:16 PM
embrace.gif Wanna be on my wish list Mayhem? I just gifted 1 person on here a year after just 41 minutes.  impatience.gif

embrace.gif

mikepurvis

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on September 02, 2009, 07:13:33 PM
Well, I am off to win some Subway Pogo passes for someone. I wish I had a wish list of names or something.  undecided.gif

Could you maybe add me? And I really like your sig.

~Sassy~

Quote from: mel1962 on September 02, 2009, 07:27:48 PM
If anyone needs or wants to give some codes for the 3 months, I could sure use some.  I'm not shy....I can ask.  You can pm me if you want.

Thanks very much!

Look in your pm messages.  embrace.gif

swbell3

How do I go about winning a free club pogo pass?

Mayhem