PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:37:10 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

DARCIGAS

HELLO,HELP PLEASE I SIGNED UP YESTERDAY TO SCRABBLE AT SUBWAY,IT WORKED FIN,I EVEN WON 9 3 MONTH MEMBERSHIPS.THX TO  U ALL.BUT TODAY I WENT TO PLAY AGAIN AND IT SAYS GAME LOADING THEN THATS IT .THE GAME DOESN'T LOAD.ANYONE KNOW WHY?  THX               

crazyeagle

ok i have new codes BUT .......

i finaly broke down went to subway and bought some stuff for the codes ONLY
entered them in last night ,
went this morning got a few more ( yes im hooked )
made NEW email
entered all the ones from here then went to enter the ones i got yesterday from the store and it tells me

those letters have already been used ???

why is it i can not reuse them ???
i was gonna post them here but no use if not working

any help would be great

ty in advance
the butter butt one

CrazyEagle

Hocky

Quote from: crazyeagle on September 03, 2009, 06:16:40 AM
ok i have new codes BUT .......

i finaly broke down went to subway and bought some stuff for the codes ONLY
entered them in last night ,
went this morning got a few more ( yes im hooked )
made NEW email
entered all the ones from here then went to enter the ones i got yesterday from the store and it tells me

those letters have already been used ???

why is it i can not reuse them ???
i was gonna post them here but no use if not working

any help would be great

ty in advance
the butter butt one

CrazyEagle

You can only use the codes from the game pieces off of sandwiches and drinks ONCE.  You cant reuse them for different email accounts either.  The codes that are posted on page 1 of this thread are all common use codes found in magazines, newspapers, etc.....sorry crazyeagle  6_6.gif

crazyeagle

oh   ok  ty for the reply  ...... (((((    going to find newspapers n such now   lol )))))

Stinkerbell

Quote from: DARCIGAS on September 03, 2009, 04:03:47 AM
HELLO,HELP PLEASE I SIGNED UP YESTERDAY TO SCRABBLE AT SUBWAY,IT WORKED FIN,I EVEN WON 9 3 MONTH MEMBERSHIPS.THX TO  U ALL.BUT TODAY I WENT TO PLAY AGAIN AND IT SAYS GAME LOADING THEN THATS IT .THE GAME DOESN'T LOAD.ANYONE KNOW WHY?  THX               

They might be having technical problems on their end. Night before last I had one time where I entered the code and clicked spin, and then it froze. I must have won because I got a code in the email.

Try clearing your cache, deleting temp files and cookies as well.

Squid

What she said ^^^

And.... please stop shouting.  Thanks

Quote from: DARCIGAS on September 03, 2009, 04:03:47 AM

liza55

First I am a new member and am not really sure how all of this works but here goes .... thanks Mayhem and Homer for all the codes and help it makes putting these Subway Scabble codes easier to put in on your account and understand how it all works.  I know its mostly self explanatory but its nice to know people on this site help each other out ... u dont find that too much these days .   I do have a question and maybe I just missed something reading thru all the responses and there r alot on here about this game .... I applied a second pass to my club pogo account both of which r free...I did this yesterday and they say it takes a day for it to show up in your account and I cked today and it only goes up to the first three months which is the end of November  when it should show  up to Feb/2010. Note these two club accounts were free and I never used a debit card or paid for anything so they dont have any info on me in my account for that... so what I am basically asking is can u apply 2 free accts. without ever having a club account before and should it have updated or does it update once the first three months end and then shows up ??? help.gif coffee.gif blink.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: liza55 on September 03, 2009, 09:18:23 AM
so what I am basically asking is can u apply 2 free accts. without ever having a club account before and should it have updated or does it update once the first three months end and then shows up ??? help.gif coffee.gif blink.gif

In short-I hope I'm giving you the right answer-

You can apply these passes to any account as many times as you can.  If you have 22 codes, you can apply all 22 codes to one account or spread them out over 10 accounts.

If you have a free account-you can apply as many as you want to the free account.  The account you have can be currently a free account that's never been a club pogo member.

Now as for the dates that your account shows-if you account shows for example that club pogo expires February 12, 2010 and you have 5 90 day passes-come February 13, 2010 club pogo will begin, one at a time, applying each 90 day pass to your account. 

So if you have 5 90 day passes (450 days of pogo time) pogo will apply all 450 days to your account before they ask you to pony up $$ to keep your club pogo account active.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

mel1962

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  All I can win is stupid sorry you are not a winner!!!!!  But glad for those who have won so much.  WTG cheerleading.gif

DARCIGAS

THANK YOU STINKERBELL.I HOPE THAT'LL WORK.ALSO,IN RESPONSE TO SQUID ABOUT NOT SHOUTING,I  ACTUALLY HAVE  BAD EYESIGHT,SO ITS THE ONLY WAY I CAN SEE WHATS TYPED  IS IF I HAVE CAPS ON.THAT AND OLD AGE. LOL.SO HOPE NO ONE TAKES OFFENSE .THANKS MUCH

Squid

Quote from: DARCIGAS on September 03, 2009, 10:34:53 AM
THANK YOU STINKERBELL.I HOPE THAT'LL WORK.ALSO,IN RESPONSE TO SQUID ABOUT NOT SHOUTING,I  ACTUALLY HAVE  BAD EYESIGHT,SO ITS THE ONLY WAY I CAN SEE WHATS TYPED  IS IF I HAVE CAPS ON.THAT AND OLD AGE. LOL.SO HOPE NO ONE TAKES OFFENSE .THANKS MUCH
Sorry to hear about your eyesight but you do have the power on your puter to change the size of your font so you can read it and not use the CAPS LOCK.  Just an FYI....

Mayhem

If you hold down the [CTRL] key and move the mouse wheel Up/Down that will adjust the text size.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

DARCIGAS

HAVE THAT FYI ALREADY.AND CAPS IS ON ON TOP OF LARGE FONTS.I GUESS 1 PERSON TAKES OFFENSE AT MY BAD EYES,SORRY. HAVE A GOOD DAY JUST THE SAME.

Homer

you can also use the magnifying glass in the lower right hand corner of internet explorer to magnify/zoom in up to 400%  magnifier.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

mel1962

I give up!!!!!!  52 spins and not one win!  Not one!  I must be doing something wrong or the game just does not like me.  I set up new accounts today, 4 of them and not one win.   oh well at least I tried. tumbsup.gif

TyLey

Quote from: mel1962 on September 03, 2009, 11:06:12 AM
I give up!!!!!!  52 spins and not one win!  Not one!  I must be doing something wrong or the game just does not like me.  I set up new accounts today, 4 of them and not one win.   oh well at least I tried. tumbsup.gif

The best time to play is around midnight est time. My bf tried it last night and won 3yrs( 12 3months pass)

Squid

I think it varies for some peeps but it seems the best time to play is between Midnight and 6 am. 

Good luck!

Stinkerbell

I do the best when I play about 2am California time.   cheerleading.gif

roadwarrior

I do my best around 2am Pst-around 4am Central.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics