PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:31:39 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

I have a question for everyone.

Has anyone noticed the codes they have won not working?  One of the codes that we won on my daughter's email address that was never applied didn't work when I tried to apply it, but a more recent code did work.

One of the forum's generous souls had sent me 4 codes and when I tried to use them 2 were also no good. And I trust this person implicity, I know they were good codes when given to me.

Is it possible that someone has some kind of code generating program that randomly inserts numbers and letter until they get a valid code? Although I guess that's kind of a stupid thought because that would be an awful lot of work to go through just for some Club Pogo passes.

Or are the codes only good for a week or something?

TyLey

Question how long do these codes last. Do they expire after some time?

disneyland lady

Quote from: Toni on September 03, 2009, 01:13:17 PM
Question how long do these codes last. Do they expire after some time?
The contest ends 10/18/09 so I would think that this would also mean that you should complete all your transactions before that date.

BrokenLette

crying10.gif

I have won the 3 month Club Pogo 5 times but havent received an email for either winnings..
Does it take awhile for the Subway thing to get back to you or what?

disneyland lady

Quote from: BrokenLette on September 03, 2009, 01:52:29 PM
crying10.gif

I have won the 3 month Club Pogo 5 times but havent received an email for either winnings..
Does it take awhile for the Subway thing to get back to you or what?
Check your spam folder cuz they came right away.

BrokenLette

Grrrr yeah I check all folders and nothing came in... I dont understand I did email
the technical support and they havent responded yet... but its pissin me off!  swear2.gif
Thanks though:)

TyLey

Quote from: disneyland lady on September 03, 2009, 01:15:05 PM
The contest ends 10/18/09 so I would think that this would also mean that you should complete all your transactions before that date.

So I should put all the codes into my account...now... I put 3 3 months and it doesnt tell me when my account expires....This what it says...

Club Pogo

Coupons/Promotions
Club Pogo Membership Card

Note: Changes made recently to your Payment Plan may take a day to be reflected.

Payment Plan Changes:  Dec 1, 2009

mel1962

Quote from: Toni on September 03, 2009, 02:05:19 PM
So I should put all the codes into my account...now... I put 3 3 months and it doesnt tell me when my account expires....This what it says...

Club Pogo

Coupons/Promotions

Note: Changes made recently to your Payment Plan may take a day to be reflected.

Payment Plan Changes:  Dec 1, 2009

yep

Tamara

Hi Toni,
It says that your acct. is due in Dec., 2009 BUT they will NOT take the money for you to renew, they will use those codes 1st and any and all other you use BEFORE they can charge you to renew.
Tammy

Tamara

Quote from: BrokenLette on September 03, 2009, 02:02:57 PM
Grrrr yeah I check all folders and nothing came in... I dont understand I did email
the technical support and they havent responded yet... but its pissin me off!  swear2.gif
Thanks though:)

Use hushmail.com. You can make up multiple 'fake' e-mail addys to use all the codes in that Mayhem put in the very 1st post of this thread. I have been using hushmail and have made at least 30 fake e-mail addys and I have NEVER had a problem getting my prize codes. You will get them within seconds, literally.
Good luck,
Tammy

TyLey

Thanx Mel and Tamara...I'm going to put more codes in my account. football4.gif

Tamara

You are very welcome.
And also just to let you know, there is NO limit as to how many prize codes you put into your acct. Between my hubby and I, we have about 30 years between us.   giggle2.gif   
With so many people playing the scrabble game, ya just never know if they may end this early, instead of the 18th of Oct. so I suggest to put ALL your prize codes into your acct. ASAP.
Tammy 

TyLey

Done and Done.....I will be making more hushmail accounts for tonight...... tumbsup.gif

This is as exciting as playing Pogo....lol giggle2.gif

Tamara

mikepurvis

Quote from: Tamara on September 03, 2009, 03:18:11 PM
You are very welcome.
And also just to let you know, there is NO limit as to how many prize codes you put into your acct. Between my hubby and I, we have about 30 years between us.   giggle2.gif   
With so many people playing the scrabble game, ya just never know if they may end this early, instead of the 18th of Oct. so I suggest to put ALL your prize codes into your acct. ASAP.
Tammy 

well, i think it works like this.. I think they have so many memberships to give out, it will last the entire 45 more days, which is why you get more prizes at late night/early morning, think its rigged to do so many per minute/hour, so come late night /early morning you get more cause less people playing, so if true it will last till the end.

liza55

roadwarrior thanks for the advice today ...I put 2 3 month passes in today and am giving my daughter one too. Guess we need to get them in huh?  tumbsup.gif   To all why arent friends emails not giving a free letter out? Mine havent been....I even gave four emails out one day and didnt get a free letter either.. what a bummer!

mel1962

My daughter managed to win 3 3 month passes.  Her year is up tomorrow on the 5th of Sept. She will let me know if these wins worked or not and I will let you all know as well.

As for me,..still am not liking this game because I still am NOT winning no matter the time of day that I play!!!  lol

Squid

Quote from: mel1962 on September 04, 2009, 04:47:58 AM
My daughter managed to win 3 3 month passes.  Her year is up tomorrow on the 5th of Sept. She will let me know if these wins worked or not and I will let you all know as well.

As for me,..still am not liking this game because I still am NOT winning no matter the time of day that I play!!!  lol

They work.  I've already applied passes that have been activated.  No problems.

mel1962

Quote from: Squid on September 04, 2009, 05:28:57 AM
They work.  I've already applied passes that have been activated.  No problems.

awesome!!!

katye S Burke

I won two passes with a hush  mail account and still waiting  for them  anyone using  hush mail have any trouble with it thought  I had my  sister done  but there not in the mail the welcome is but  not the passes .

Katye            girls18.gif