PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 09:33:47 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

katye S Burke

Quote from: disneyland lady on September 04, 2009, 01:23:29 PM
Like I always say - check that spam folder.

Still didn't come  .. going to try later with a different  account .

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Googlefied on September 04, 2009, 08:33:19 PM
It has a LOT to do with what TIME you play.  I live in the Pacific time zone - prime winning time for me is between midnight and 1:30 in the morning.  Others have found the same luck w/in same time frame for their time zone (and yes, that means four in the morning on the east coast). 

That's when I have been playing, too. We're in the same time zone Google.  It really does make a huge difference as to winnings.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: katye S  Burke on September 05, 2009, 06:31:31 AM
Still didn't come  .. going to try later with a different  account .

Check your PMs.

arniebear

Quoteand yes, that means four in the morning on the east coast

That has probably been my problem winning, my eyes are glued shut at 4 in the morning.

JDayton22

goodenuff

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 05, 2009, 06:37:28 AM
That's when I have been playing, too. We're in the same time zone Google.  It really does make a huge difference as to winnings.

I work nights, so doing the Subway contest at 2 AM (EST) is not that big of a problem.

Last night (Saturday), I decided to try it at 1 AM just for kicks. I won
seven (7) 3-month passes, on one e-mail ID. I use Mailinator. I've never
lost any e-mails at Mailinator, but you do have to be careful typing the
e-mail address in when you register.

Thanks again for all the code-givers, and for the admins who keep the
codes updated in the first post in this thread.   tumbsup.gif

Lanna510

tara16881

woohoo I finally won 3 3 months passes to pogo thank you

mikepurvis

Someone on a different thread said we can only enter one per account once a week? Ive already did few years on me and my kids, what will happen?

roadwarrior

I would like to know what they are talking about.  I've entered as many as 10-15 per day for several accounts
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Hocky

Quote from: mikepurvis on September 06, 2009, 03:42:19 PM
Someone on a different thread said we can only enter one per account once a week? Ive already did few years on me and my kids, what will happen?

Nothing....and they don't know what they are talking about.  As each pass expires, the next one kicks in.  It will repeat this process until pogo has gone thru all of the passes you have entered.

gotmail

WOW, trying to count my passes and my eyes are getting blurred, and keep losing track, list is long and i just cant seem to count them right. everytime i try to count i come up with a diffrent number.  now that is pretty bad when you cant even count, ( lol) i did not know i had so many, my sister added some to my account. i just logged in to my account tonight  and seen all of them red letters and said holy crap. so i wont be playing subway anymore. well going to try and count AGAIN.  but anyway i just wanted to say the last time i played it was around 10 or 11 pm here and won quite abit, and the early morning is a good time also.

gotmail

meankitty13

I totally just won too, but not off those codes. I did the free letter and got it! Yeah!  cheerleading.gif

FacebookCharlie

hi11.gif

Hi everyone...I think you guys and gals are just great!!!  Thanks for all the wonderful codes and ideas....I've won more pogo than I know what to do with....giving a lot of them away....also won a lot of coke reward points and have gotten some great rewrds off them....this is definitely one of the better contests and it is too easy to play!!!  For all of you who are having trouble getting your codes from Subway, just give it some time, really....I've been using the "hushmail" accounts and it does take a little time, especially if you win a lot on one account, for the server to catch up, but all of mine have come through eventually.  To date I've won nearly 57 yrs 3 months worth of pogo, 1000 my coke reward points, a SCRABBLE Apple Game!!!  Still having fun with this contest and look forward to winning more stuff....have fun everyone and thanks again for all the great codes!!!  cheesy.gif  beer11.gif  wow.gif  no-no.gif  camera.gif dancing16.gif

ing10

giggles09

cheerleading.gif

i have won multiple club pogo passes can i put them on my account all at once? or do i need to wait until my 3 month free trial is up?         help.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: giggles09 on September 08, 2009, 07:57:47 AM
cheerleading.gif

i have won multiple club pogo passes can i put them on my account all at once? or do i need to wait until my 3 month free trial is up?         help.gif

good job.  You can add them all at once.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

viking510

hi how come subway in the uk dont do chances to win pogo passes i only started pogo 6 months ago  but would like to be in club pogo please help