PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 09:28:01 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Hocky

Quote from: viking510 on September 08, 2009, 08:09:51 AM
hi how come subway in the uk dont do chances to win pogo passes i only started pogo 6 months ago  but would like to be in club pogo please help

You can always google an american adress, zipcode and area code and play the subway game to win some passes.  But I dont know if they will allow/honor the codes to your UK account.  When is your membership up?  I may be able to slide you a pass and see if it works, then you can win some more on your own by following my suggestion.  tumbsup.gif

viking510

hi hockey thanks for your reply to my post. i,m useing a pc for the first time so i,m a virgin with pcs.i,ve play the normal pogo games. so how do i get membership? to club pogo.

giggles09

undecided.gif

if i apply them all at once will it just add it on to my account and then i will have several months worth of club pogo

JAYREMI

i seen that a few ppl added extra codes to there account from subway offer i tried wont let me do it help.gif just says account active til nov 26 i got 2 more passes from subway hi11.gif maybe i doing something wrong  shocked.gif maybe 1 of you guys can help thx JAYREMI hi11.gif

swamp

Quote from: JAYREMI on September 08, 2009, 09:39:55 AM
i seen that a few ppl added extra codes to there account from subway offer i tried wont let me do it help.gif just says account active til nov 26 i got 2 more passes from subway hi11.gif maybe i doing something wrong  shocked.gif maybe 1 of you guys can help thx JAYREMI hi11.gif
when your account comes due they will use your passes  coffee.gif

JAYREMI

ok so the contest ends oct 18 not the passes tumbsup.gif thx for the info beer11.gif

psmint

Does anyone have any valid Subway Pogo Codes.  I was a member of Club Pogo for over 10 years and because of cuts to my job, I have had to sadly let my account expire.  I would be so greatly appreciative if anyone could help me out.

Thanks,

[Admin Edit - Please do not post your email address in public]

swamp

Squid

Quote from: psmint on September 08, 2009, 10:11:25 AM
Does anyone have any valid Subway Pogo Codes.  I was a member of Club Pogo for over 10 years and because of cuts to my job, I have had to sadly let my account expire.  I would be so greatly appreciative if anyone could help me out.

Thanks,

PSMint - please go to the contest page and start entering codes on your email address.  Everyone is winning many passes and I'm sure you would, too.  The passes are easy to get.  Considering you only have ONE post on this forum, you are not apt to get many passes given to you - especially when getting them for yourself is SO EASY.  Good luck.

disneyland lady

Quote from: psmint on September 08, 2009, 10:11:25 AM

Thanks,

The very first post in this thread has all the valid codes and the link.

psmint

ohh well --- tried 3 e-mail addresses so far -- zippo.  also tried an e-mail through mailinator and actually won 1 - 3 month pogo sub. but mailinator flagged it the e-mail for abuse.  guess i'll be staying off club pogo until i hit the powerball!  gl to all who have been able to win..

Bibi

Is this subway thing valid for canadians too?? i tried but it was an american site..
help.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: Bibi on September 08, 2009, 03:46:15 PM
Is this subway thing valid for canadians too?? i tried but it was an american site..
help.gif

Yes....if you do it right.

Find a hotel in the USA....ANYWHERE....write down that address and zipcode.

When you sign up for subway and it wants a zipcode, use that hotel you found.

If you win a pogo prize, and it wants an address and phone number, use the hotel address and phone number.

Then just apply any/all codes you get.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Squid

I officially want RoadWarrior on my side for any and all future capers.   magnifier.gif

Hocky

Quote from: viking510 on September 08, 2009, 08:25:13 AM
hi hockey thanks for your reply to my post. i,m useing a pc for the first time so i,m a virgin with pcs.i,ve play the normal pogo games. so how do i get membership? to club pogo.

Viking,

Normally it costs money to join club pogo...since you are in the UK...I am not sure how many pounds it is.  Somewhere on your regular pogo screen should be an invitation or link to join club pogo and it will give you payment options to join for 1 month, 3 months, 1 year...etc

Now.....if you want to join for FREE....you can go to the first page of this thread and play the Subway game.  Google an american address, zipcode and area code and sign up to play the Subway fresh buzz game to spin the wheel for a chance to win your own 90 day passes.  You may have to create more than one address before you strike it rich with the passes.  If you can, try to play during what would be between 2 am-4am US EST time........that is usually the best time to win multiple passes. 
If you win any, come back to the first page of this thread and click on the link that will take you to a page to enter these codes. 

SultryEyes

hi11.gif  tumbsup.gif dancing16.gif  whistle.gif  shy12.gif

WTG Facebook Charlie!!! cheerleading.gif girl5.gif beer11.gif  Wish I had your luck...LOL!!! girls18.gif 6_6.gif giggle2.gif

Quote from: FacebookCharlie on September 08, 2009, 04:37:37 AM
hi11.gif

Hi everyone...I think you guys and gals are just great!!!  Thanks for all the wonderful codes and ideas....I've won more pogo than I know what to do with....giving a lot of them away....also won a lot of coke reward points and have gotten some great rewrds off them....this is definitely one of the better contests and it is too easy to play!!!  For all of you who are having trouble getting your codes from Subway, just give it some time, really....I've been using the "hushmail" accounts and it does take a little time, especially if you win a lot on one account, for the server to catch up, but all of mine have come through eventually.  To date I've won nearly 57 yrs 3 months worth of pogo, 1000 my coke reward points, a SCRABBLE Apple Game!!!  Still having fun with this contest and look forward to winning more stuff....have fun everyone and thanks again for all the great codes!!!  cheesy.gif  beer11.gif  wow.gif  no-no.gif  camera.gif dancing16.gif

Blacklord4

guess mailinator won't available for abusing their site,wonder if there is another site similar to it crying10.gif

viking510

tumbsup.gif  thanks hockey for your reply and your help.

roadwarrior

Quote from: Blacklord4 on September 08, 2009, 11:36:43 PM
guess mailinator won't available for abusing their site,wonder if there is another site similar to it crying10.gif

Not available??  I was just able to sign up (again) at subway using mailinator and am able to check the mailinator addy I just used for it.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

who me?

I got the same message after going to collect my 5 codes  swear2.gif

Welcome to the Mailinator Abuse page !
Hello Friendly User !

Welcome to our abuse page! Why are you here? Well, the abuse system is designed to intercept automated systems using Mailinator at high speeds. Before Mailinator implmenented this system, abuse of websites (often signups, etc) would result in Mailinator itself being banned from those sites. Either way, the automated system gets stopped, but we prefer it without getting Mailinator banned.

This ban should only last 60 minutes. But even then, the system will once again monitor for abuse. The mailinator public site is designed for humans to use directly. Abuse is detected by repetitive use with a progressively smaller window - that is, slow attacks will last longer but will cause the abuse trigger duration to decrease
swear2.gif