PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 09:40:43 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

FacebookCharlie

hi11.gif

Hi everyone....just thought I'd check back in with you all...well I won again...another 40 3 month club pogo passes...that makes a grand total of 269--3 month club pogo passes = 67 years 3 months worth...4-125 points my coke rewards...1-500 points my coke rewards....and 1 SCRABBLE Apple travel game....its been a lot of fun playing....sorry I'm NOT going to tell you what time I play EXACTLY....but I will say that with a little luck, taking FULL advantage of the "Get a free letter" and you do NOT need new email address, it can be ones you've already created, you will STILL be able to win lots of passes!!! 

I'm NOT sure about the "Mailinator", but someone told me about "Hushmail.com" and that has worked out GREAT tumbsup.gif cheesy.gif for me!!!!  I highly recommend it!!!!  Very fast and easy and great for creating throw away quick email accounts!!!  topsecret.gif

I know this only my 3rd posting, I would have done it sooner, but I'm kinda new to this whole "cheating" thing, was a pretty straight-arrow for a long time, but I thought "what the hell, you only live once, hopefully!!!" hysterical.gif

Thanks again to all of the administrators who provided the wonderfull codes and for those that also posted codes in the thread....you are the best....when I find a new one I WILL post it in the thread, but they are pretty much the same ones that everyone else is finding in the newspapers and magazines and coupons....thanks again!! 

Good luck to everyone still playing and I'll talk at ya later!!!  PEACE OUT!!! beer11.gif

Hocky

Oh Lord it's hard to be humble when you are as great as I am......... giggle2.gif lipsrsealed.gif

arniebear

QuoteOh Lord it's hard to be humble when you are as great as I am.........

giggle2.gif

JAYREMI

anybody got any more new codes for this game tumbsup.gif JAYREMI ass.gif

Squid

Quote from: hocky on September 09, 2009, 08:00:21 AM
Oh Lord it's hard to be humble when you are as great as I am......... giggle2.gif lipsrsealed.gif
Phew!  It's so nice to know I'm not alone.   whistle.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on September 09, 2009, 02:48:07 PM
  Phew!  It's so nice to know I'm not alone.   whistle.gif

I myself would be perfect if I weren't so humble.   blowkisses.gif

mel1962

Quote from: who me? on September 09, 2009, 03:00:25 AM
I got the same message after going to collect my 5 codes  swear2.gif

Welcome to the Mailinator Abuse page !
Hello Friendly User !

Welcome to our abuse page! Why are you here? Well, the abuse system is designed to intercept automated systems using Mailinator at high speeds. Before Mailinator implmenented this system, abuse of websites (often signups, etc) would result in Mailinator itself being banned from those sites. Either way, the automated system gets stopped, but we prefer it without getting Mailinator banned.

This ban should only last 60 minutes. But even then, the system will once again monitor for abuse. The mailinator public site is designed for humans to use directly. Abuse is detected by repetitive use with a progressively smaller window - that is, slow attacks will last longer but will cause the abuse trigger duration to decrease
swear2.gif

I just got the same message!!! diablo.gif

peanut123

Playing tip     topsecret.gif

I have tried on numerous accounts and at various times and have only won 1 three month prize and that was done at 6:30 am eastern time.
Tonight I made yet another address and gave it a try at 3:15 am eastern time. I won a club pass on almost every spin. This is the first time I have tried this late, so I am not sure if this is common, but I wanted to let you all know the info for some better odds on winning.
Good Luck!!

Blacklord4

help.gif     again won 7- 3 months passes,but cannot get the codes.....mailinator is banned or whatever the reasons for being abused.....all that staying up is for nuthing......

caliusa

I want to thank you all I found this thread to be fun it was long 48 pages but fun. I did win two 3 month pass  cheerleading.gif. I am going to try using my other email Addy to see if I can get more. If my kids are lucky I will get a couple and share OK maybe not   giggle2.gif  this was fun thank you so much Congrates to all who have won  beer11.gif  & for anyone who still has passes they are trying to get ride of send me a message I'll gladly help you out lol  hysterical.gif (I love that giggle guy) anyways thanks. I am so glad I found this website  tongue.gif
Cali

nancy3133

Here is what I have been doing  I created a gmail account For instance as example:

winmypogopasses@gmail.com  I then use all of the codes.
I then  register with Subway using the same Gmail account using a dot  as example:
w.inmypogopasses@gmail.com   I continue doing this until there is a dot between every letter. as example:
w.i.nmypogopasses@gmail.com
w.i.n.mypogopasses@gmail.com  etc...
all awards go to your original account.
I then go back and take one dot out and go through the whole thing again
example:  wi.n.m.y.p.o.g.o.p.a.s.s.e.s@gmail.com and can use the same gmail account.
Yesterday I won 100 3 month passes using one email address. in the middle of the night.
Hope this helps  I personally didn't like mailinator I didn't get the codes that were won using it

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: Blacklord4 on September 10, 2009, 02:14:24 AM
help.gif     again won 7- 3 months passes,but cannot get the codes.....mailinator is banned or whatever the reasons for being abused.....all that staying up is for nuthing......

What I would do is this...do you have all the confirmation numbers for the 3 month passes you won?

If so, go to Technical Help Center within the Subway game provide the confirmation numbers and tell them you need them sent to another email address because you are having technical difficulties with the mailinator account...it may take 24-48 hours for them to complete the request, but they should do it for you.

Hope this helps!!

FacebookCharlie

hi11.gif

Hi everyone again!!!  All is going well here...just won another 38--3 month club pogo passes, 1--125 & 1--500 points my coke rewards....40 prises seems to be my variant for each days play, taking less than 2 hours each day...I think I'm doing well...and its still lots of fun!!!  Hope everyone is doing as well if not better!!!

Congrats to the person who won 100 times with the gmail account...I'm still confused how they won using only 1 account....but I'm usually confused about a lot of things!!!   fart.gif 

I'm still using hushmail accounts.....they are working just fine for me and not problems...sometimes have to wait for the Subway server to catch up with multiple wins, but other than that, no worries!!!

If anyone needs help or anything, just let me know...I'm not going to give away all my secrets,  lipsrsealed.gif but I will help out whereever I can....have a great day and good luck to all!!!

Peace out!!!  beer11.gif hysterical.gif no-no.gif wow.gif tongue.gif cheerleading.gif

Hocky

I take it that the hint was not received n giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: FacebookCharlie on September 10, 2009, 05:45:09 AM

If anyone needs help or anything, just let me know...I'm not going to give away all my secrets,  lipsrsealed.gif but I will help out whereever I can....have a great day and good luck to all!!!

You're a new poster here, welcome. But I have a question for you. Did you come to this forum and this thread already knowing everything you know about the Subway/Scrabble game or did you pick up any "secrets" and tips from this thread?

Did you use the codes posted here, or did you already have them?

I can't speak for everyone, but most people on this forum share their "secrets" and glitches hoping to help other members win.  If you read through this entire thread you'll see countless suggestions offered up by members, all wanting to help each other win, not hiding "secrets" to improve their own chances of winning.

One has only to look to see how generous people here are not only with tips and "secrets" but with the actual prizes they have won.

But to each his own.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 10, 2009, 07:27:22 AM
You're a new poster here, welcome. But I have a question for you. Did you come to this forum and this thread already knowing everything you know about the Subway/Scrabble game or did you pick up any "secrets" and tips from this thread?

I can't speak for everyone, but most people on this forum share their "secrets" and glitches hoping to help other members win.  If you read through this entire thread you'll see countless suggestions offered up by members, all wanting to help each other win, not hiding "secrets" to improve their own chances of winning.

One has only to look to see how generous people here are not only with tips and "secrets" but with the actual prizes they have won.

But to each his own.

Well said, Stinky. 

I played this morning at approximately 6:20 am and only won one pass in 30 spins.  Clearly, I don't have the same touch that FaceBookCharlie has.  Grats to all winners.

who me?

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 10, 2009, 07:27:22 AM

But to each his own.

Thank You sooo much Stinker you took the words right out of my mouth!
When I saw the post yesterday I wanted to reply but knew I would go off on one of my rants.
You got the same message across without me having to type for 45 minutes venting just to get around to pretty much exactly what you said.
  embrace.gif

JAYREMI

i dont know but i tried hushmail-gmail-poopmail giggle2.gifpeepeemail and NO WINS got wins on my real e-mail are some of u ppl here HACKERS zipper.gif and i also tried that dot thing nancy said to do wont let me do it swear2.gifbut any way im done got a few so thats cool not 200yrs worth giggle2.gif JAYREMI ass.gif

iamme

HI i just registered here today,  blink.gif coz i really love playing at pogo but my free trial is about to expire panic button.gif help.gif  white flag.gif i just wanna ask is there an specific time to use this codes to get that pogo pass? topsecret.gif coz ive been getting all the sorry spin. girls18.gif thanks anyway and congrats to all winners beer11.gif ill wait for your reply guys watching you.gif

Stinkerbell

Welcome to the forum, iamme. It seems that most people are having the best luck in the wee hours of the morning. For me, I play between 1-3 AM (California time) and have great success.

Good luck!

cheerleading.gif