PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:42:00 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

iamme

thanks! cheerleading.gif but the problem is im no longer in L.A  6_6.gifbut all i want is the pogo membership. giggle2.gif is claiming the pass needs some address or something? inlove1.gif

JAYREMI

ok me again hi11.gif just said b-4 didnt win with g-mail or hushmail  no-no.gif but i made a g-mail account with wifes maiden name and hit 6 times with it  beer11.gif and i played at 4pm eastcoast time so if that helps out better hurry think these passes almost used up giggle2.gif the way that some ppl are hitting them left and right JAYREMI ass.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: iamme on September 10, 2009, 12:30:28 PM
thanks! cheerleading.gif but the problem is im no longer in L.A  6_6.gifbut all i want is the pogo membership. giggle2.gif is claiming the pass needs some address or something? inlove1.gif
Use your old address. At least you did live there at some time in your life.

Hocky

Quote from: FacebookCharlie on September 09, 2009, 06:16:32 AM
hi11.gif

Hi everyone....just thought I'd check back in with you all...well I won again...another 40 3 month club pogo passes...that makes a grand total of 269--3 month club pogo passes = 67 years 3 months worth...4-125 points my coke rewards...1-500 points my coke rewards....and 1 SCRABBLE Apple travel game....its been a lot of fun playing....sorry I'm NOT going to tell you what time I play EXACTLY....but I will say that with a little luck, taking FULL advantage of the "Get a free letter" and you do NOT need new email address, it can be ones you've already created, you will STILL be able to win lots of passes!!! 

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 10, 2009, 07:27:22 AM
You're a new poster here, welcome. But I have a question for you. Did you come to this forum and this thread already knowing everything you know about the Subway/Scrabble game or did you pick up any "secrets" and tips from this thread?

Did you use the codes posted here, or did you already have them?

I can't speak for everyone, but most people on this forum share their "secrets" and glitches hoping to help other members win. If you read through this entire thread you'll see countless suggestions offered up by members, all wanting to help each other win, not hiding "secrets" to improve their own chances of winning.

One has only to look to see how generous people here are not only with tips and "secrets" but with the actual prizes they have won.

But to each his own.

Exactly the reason why I posted about being humble.  It's one thing to say you had a lucky winning streak winning prizes, but it's another to brag about winning 67 years worth of pogo, especially since there are many others who can't win any or maybe 1 or 2 passes.  Makes one wonder what anyone would do with 67 years of pogo.....perhaps they are being applied to multiple accounts or shared with family or close friends. ( I hope!)

Oh btw, and I am not jealous or anything....I've won more pogo than I knew what to do with and shared many of my passes with family and forum members here.  But Stinky is right, this forum is not only dedicated to cheating but also sharing information to help each other out.  I am sure that Facebook Charlie would not have been so successful had he not read through this thread and applied the knowledge gained from the sharing of others.

Just my 2 cents worth...........

Tamara

Quote from: hocky on September 10, 2009, 05:48:41 PM
Exactly the reason why I posted about being humble.  It's one thing to say you had a lucky winning streak winning prizes, but it's another to brag about winning 67 years worth of pogo, especially since there are many others who can't win any or maybe 1 or 2 passes.  Makes one wonder what anyone would do with 67 years of pogo.....perhaps they are being applied to multiple accounts or shared with family or close friends. ( I hope!)

Oh btw, and I am not jealous or anything....I've won more pogo than I knew what to do with and shared many of my passes with family and forum members here.  But Stinky is right, this forum is not only dedicated to cheating but also sharing information to help each other out.  I am sure that Facebook Charlie would not have been so successful had he not read through this thread and applied the knowledge gained from the sharing of others.

And I agree 100% with both Stinky and Hocky.   cheesy.gif

nancy3133

Quote from: JAYREMI on September 10, 2009, 09:56:45 AM
i dont know but i tried hushmail-gmail-poopmail giggle2.gifpeepeemail and NO WINS got wins on my real e-mail are some of u ppl here HACKERS zipper.gif and i also tried that dot thing nancy said to do wont let me do it swear2.gifbut any way im done got a few so thats cool not 200yrs worth giggle2.gif JAYREMI ass.gif

If there was anyway I can help you I will.  I have been using this method for about 2 weeks and it was been very successful for me.  It only works on Gmail from what I understand.  maybe make sure you don't have a dot after the last letter before the @ You also have to modify the subscription name each time so if you use
sly smith one time  using the email sly@gmail.com
the next time you can use 
Slye Smith using the email of s.ly@gmail.com then 
lye smith using s.l.y@gmail.com

Has anyone else tried this method with success?

arniebear

QuoteYou're a new poster here, welcome. But I have a question for you. Did you come to this forum and this thread already knowing everything you know about the Subway/Scrabble game or did you pick up any "secrets" and tips from this thread?

I can't speak for everyone, but most people on this forum share their "secrets" and glitches hoping to help other members win.  If you read through this entire thread you'll see countless suggestions offered up by members, all wanting to help each other win, not hiding "secrets" to improve their own chances of winning.

One has only to look to see how generous people here are not only with tips and "secrets" but with the actual prizes they have won.

But to each his own.

QuoteExactly the reason why I posted about being humble.  It's one thing to say you had a lucky winning streak winning prizes, but it's another to brag about winning 67 years worth of pogo, especially since there are many others who can't win any or maybe 1 or 2 passes.  Makes one wonder what anyone would do with 67 years of pogo.....perhaps they are being applied to multiple accounts or shared with family or close friends. ( I hope!)

cheesy.gif I agree 100% also.  And  cheerleading.gif to the members on this forum that are always ready to care/share.  Someone is always ready to help if another member needs something whether it be info, or a badge, and many other things.  So hugs to all of you  embrace.gif  embrace.gif

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 10, 2009, 07:27:22 AM
You're a new poster here, welcome. But I have a question for you. Did you come to this forum and this thread already knowing everything you know about the Subway/Scrabble game or did you pick up any "secrets" and tips from this thread?

I can't speak for everyone, but most people on this forum share their "secrets" and glitches hoping to help other members win.  If you read through this entire thread you'll see countless suggestions offered up by members, all wanting to help each other win, not hiding "secrets" to improve their own chances of winning.

But to each his own.
okay apparently I was mistaken when I was trying to be funny....sorry if sarcasm and silliness doesn't play to this crowd....here is my little contribution to this thread...there is a flaw in SUBWAY's game...sorry if no one here is smart enuff to pick up on it, but here goes...thank you so much for "giving" me the free codes to win so many prises....I thought that reporting back how much was won would be welcomed, but I guess not!!!!!  I also thought that some of you may want me to share those wins with anyone here, but I guess I need some kind of magic # to be able to offer....so here goes...I play mostly eastern time between 5:45 am and &:15 am  the glitch in subways programming is this...when you enter the code into the subway game then press "SPIN"  double click on your notepad or other running program and then double-click back on the spin area...I have found that the wheel stops 9 times out of 10 with each play on "club pogo 3 month membership"  about 0.01 percent of the time it stops on "my coke rewards" but for the most part it usually lands on the 3 month....

I apologize to any and all that have been on this thread if I have wronged you in anyway....that was NOT my intention...I thought that I had thanked everyone who was responsible for the making of this "cheat" possible....I will NOT post anything further on this thread nor will I offer to try to help anyone, I obviously do not have any of your MAD skills....please forgive me and peace to all of you still trying to win....

Stinkerbell

Quote from: FacebookCharlie on September 11, 2009, 06:49:54 AM
okay apparently I was mistaken when I was trying to be funny....sorry if sarcasm and silliness doesn't play to this crowd....here is my little contribution to this thread...there is a flaw in SUBWAY's game...sorry if no one here is smart enuff to pick up on it, but here goes...thank you so much for "giving" me the free codes to win so many prises....I thought that reporting back how much was won would be welcomed, but I guess not!!!!!  I also thought that some of you may want me to share those wins with anyone here, but I guess I need some kind of magic # to be able to offer....so here goes...I play mostly eastern time between 5:45 am and &:15 am  the glitch in subways programming is this...when you enter the code into the subway game then press "SPIN"  double click on your notepad or other running program and then double-click back on the spin area...I have found that the wheel stops 9 times out of 10 with each play on "club pogo 3 month membership"  about 0.01 percent of the time it stops on "my coke rewards" but for the most part it usually lands on the 3 month....

I apologize to any and all that have been on this thread if I have wronged you in anyway....that was NOT my intention...I thought that I had thanked everyone who was responsible for the making of this "cheat" possible....I will NOT post anything further on this thread nor will I offer to try to help anyone, I obviously do not have any of your MAD skills....please forgive me and peace to all of you still trying to win....

Well, dangit. Looks like I ran off another one. Guess I should try subtlety next time.

I'm not surprised by your reaction to my post (though did you read the ones both before and after it?)  Anyway, your posts reminded me of a grade schooler skipping around the playground telling everyone in the best sing-song voice you could muster up "Nanny, nanny, nanny! I've got a secret and I'm not sharing!"  Brother!

Anyway, some points I want to make.

Firstly, I just want to point out that this group is filled with humorous people who both enjoy and use sarcasm to be funny and get their points across.

Secondly, wait... did you just call us dumb?

Thirdly, apology duly noted.

And lastly, this really is a great forum and should you decide to stay and play by the "rules", you'll be welcomed with open arms. The people here tend not to hold a grudge...although you DID call us stupid....

I'm just sayin'...

Oh, and another Lastly, Thanks for sharing your "secret". That wasn't so bad now, was it?

crazyeagle

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 11, 2009, 07:52:14 AM

Well, dangit. Looks like I ran off another one. Guess I should try subtlety next time.

bad bad bad Stinker
you runnin everyone off  diablo.gif

hope im not next  help.gif

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: crazyeagle on September 11, 2009, 08:02:30 AM

bad bad bad Stinker
you runnin everyone off  diablo.gif

hope im not next  help.gif

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Nawww, long as you don't call anyone "stupid" you're safe from my clutches.  embrace.gif

crazyeagle

that good info to know 

*** message to self   ****

self do not upset stinkerbell  of i be in bigg doo doo   

embrace.gif StinkerBell  embrace.gif

giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

psmint

Facebook Charlie may think he's found a glitch, but it's merely the time of day (morning) that he is playing that has enabled him to win more.

After you put the codes in and click spin - you will get an authorization code.  Each auth. code determines what you win (or don't)

codes:
45959 - nothing
34239 - 3 months Pogo
34236 - Live Nation $100 Concert Card
34233 - Champs $50 card
34245 - 125 Coke Reward
34241 - Apple Scrabble Game
34526 - Beaches Vacation
34244 - $25 Subway card
34242 - Scrabble Slam Game

Thus - double clicking on another program will not alter the outcome.

I am just happy that today is Friday and I can actually stay up later and play and not have to worry about oversleeping for work!!  GL all!

Hocky

Quote from: FacebookCharlie on September 11, 2009, 06:49:54 AM
okay apparently I was mistaken when I was trying to be funny....sorry if sarcasm and silliness doesn't play to this crowd....here is my little contribution to this thread...there is a flaw in SUBWAY's game...sorry if no one here is smart enuff to pick up on it, but here goes...thank you so much for "giving" me the free codes to win so many prises....I thought that reporting back how much was won would be welcomed, but I guess not!!!!!  I also thought that some of you may want me to share those wins with anyone here, but I guess I need some kind of magic # to be able to offer....so here goes...I play mostly eastern time between 5:45 am and &:15 am  the glitch in subways programming is this...when you enter the code into the subway game then press "SPIN"  double click on your notepad or other running program and then double-click back on the spin area...I have found that the wheel stops 9 times out of 10 with each play on "club pogo 3 month membership"  about 0.01 percent of the time it stops on "my coke rewards" but for the most part it usually lands on the 3 month....

It's that kind of sarcasm that pisses people off....not make anyone laugh.  It was kind of you to offer to share the wealth of your winnings, but as stated multiple times not only in this thread but in numerous others, "You must have 25 posts to be able to PM someone".  So you can't blame anyone for not knocking down your door to jump on your offer when you can't share any of your codes with anyone. You are also not allowed to post your email address on this forum, if you do, the admin will edit your post and delete it. So how would anyone take advantage of your offer????

You didn't "wrong" anyone really....and you didn't HAVE to share your secret, but if you announce to the forum that you have a secret, don't you think that inquiring minds want to know?  Perhaps you can search around the forum and find a little thread known as "Up your glitch"....it is a thread dedicated to pogo game glitches found by and shared by people who play the pogo games.  Oh btw, we didn't "GIVE" you the codes, Mayhem "shared" the codes with anyone who takes the time to read this thread, they are not a cheat.

And for someone who is pointing fingers about someone not being able to pick up on sarcasm and being silly........I guess you couldn't pick that up when I posted right after your post of your winning streak about being humble.  But a few people quoted me and laughed about it.  Maybe you ought to go back a few pages and read that...

Hocky

Quote from: psmint on September 11, 2009, 08:46:28 AM
Facebook Charlie may think he's found a glitch, but it's merely the time of day (morning) that he is playing that has enabled him to win more.

After you put the codes in and click spin - you will get an authorization code.  Each auth. code determines what you win (or don't)

codes:
45959 - nothing
34239 - 3 months Pogo
34236 - Live Nation $100 Concert Card
34233 - Champs $50 card
34245 - 125 Coke Reward
34241 - Apple Scrabble Game
34526 - Beaches Vacation
34244 - $25 Subway card
34242 - Scrabble Slam Game

Thus - double clicking on another program will not alter the outcome.

I am just happy that today is Friday and I can actually stay up later and play and not have to worry about oversleeping for work!!  GL all!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SNAP!  BUSTED!  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Sorry for the double post...as I was writing my reply psmint replied to this topic and I just read it.  embarrassed.gif

JAYREMI

hey all tumbsup.gifbeen playing subway thing again giggle2.gifbest time on eastcoast is 5am  bubblegum.gifhit 14 times thi am on 2 dif accounts on g-mail  lipsrsealed.gif all ya have to do is change the name when playing tho make sure you logged in get e-mails immediately cheesy.gif who cares about g-mail anyway never gonna use it again  hysterical.gifi think 5 yrs is enough now giggle2.gif all have fun JAYREMI ass.gif BY THE WAY REMEMBER THOSE 3000 SOLES LOST FOR NO REASON 8 YRS AGO I WAS LIVING IN NJ AT THE TIME IT HAPPENED BAD NEWS ALL TAKE CARE BE SAFE tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: psmint on September 11, 2009, 08:46:28 AM

I kinda wondered if it was more the time of day than an actual glitch, but I am afraid to try it to find out. I am, afterall, "dumb" and therefore might sprain my finger trying to do all that double clicking.

Stinkerbell

arniebear

If I had 67 years of Pogo, I would have to make out a new will leaving it to one of my kids.......... panic button.gif