PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:30:43 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

roadwarrior

Quote from: hocky on September 11, 2009, 08:57:45 AM

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SNAP!  BUSTED!  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Sorry for the double post...as I was writing my reply psmint replied to this topic and I just read it.  embarrassed.gif
Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 11, 2009, 09:11:27 AM
I kinda wondered if it was more the time of day than an actual glitch, but I am afraid to try it to find out. I am, afterall, "dumb" and therefore might sprain my finger trying to do all that double clicking.

I so have to agree-double clicking doesn't work.  It's timing of the day.  I have the best luck, (if I'm awake...) between 2-3:30, sometimes as late as 4 am CST.

Mostly between 2-3 am.  I sometimes have luck around 5, 5:30 pm but never more than a couple passes.

Is anyone still having problems with mailinator-getting the abuse crap?
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Stinkerbell

roadwarrior,

I never used mailinator (sp?) but I did use hushmail and did not have a single problem. I just wanted to throw that out there in case you're looking for a program to use.

Sparkles4MePlz

Thank you so much I won a 3mth club pogo  cheerleading.gif

Stinkerbell

JAYREMI

GET THEM PASSES hi11.gifi guess pogo and subway aint gonna team up no more hysterical.gif all a matter of time til they figure out this mess up with the game giggle2.gifthey got plaenty $$$$$anyway next giveaway be only 1 per screen name  wow.gifbut who cares get them 50 yrs worth cheesy.gif JAYREMI ass.gif

gator8_24

Here's my opinion ONLY.  I feel that ppl who go for 30+ years or 50 years, are keeping regular folls from winning anything.  I'm thankful that CrazyMan and Swamp helped me out . Think it's 5 or 6 years, and I honestly can't see pogo past that time LOL

Homer

Abuse of the system is also what could cause pogo to decide not to honor all your passes. Another member was kind enough to give me a few years worth which I shared and applied the rest to some family accounts. I have about 4 years free. I am content with that. I wouldn't want to have 67 years of free pogo in my pogo account. The odds of pogo still being here at that time are probably remote.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

roadwarrior

Tell me someone wasn't crazy enough to add 50+ years of pogo....

Wow. 

I thought I was bad at getting myself and everyone I know some 10 odd years.  I even made a made needed, long over due 2nd account so I can double browse and gave that name roughly 4 years.

I finally got rid of the last of my 90 day passes.

From the looks of it people are making some extra $$ on ebay thanks to these subway passes.

Look here if you don't believe me:

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m38.l1311&_nkw=club+pogo+membership&_sacat=See-All-Categories

I don't know whats worse, 50 years of pogo or selling it on ebay.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

disneyland lady

disneyland lady

Quote from: roadwarrior on September 11, 2009, 01:19:39 PM
Tell me someone wasn't crazy enough to add 50+ years of pogo....

Wow. 

I thought I was bad at getting myself and everyone I know some 10 odd years.  I even made a made needed, long over due 2nd account so I can double browse and gave that name roughly 4 years.

I finally got rid of the last of my 90 day passes.

From the looks of it people are making some extra $$ on ebay thanks to these subway passes.

Look here if you don't believe me:

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m38.l1311&_nkw=club+pogo+membership&_sacat=See-All-Categories

I don't know whats worse, 50 years of pogo or selling it on ebay.
If they are buying I am selling my tokies there. "Don't just go over to Pogo with your Subway passes - make sure you have this pile of tokens to make you feel like a real member."

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on September 11, 2009, 01:20:22 PM
Did you post something? Just notice some yummy guy is all.

He's hard not to notice, isn't he? And the only thing that might make him yummier would be a little chocolate sauce.  blink.gif

JAYREMI

im content to HOMER  hi11.gif im done i cant believe there trying to sell passes on e-bay no-no.gif now who the heck is gonna buy um shocked.gif hysterical.gif thx for the tips HOMER hi11.gif  JAYREMI ass.gif

silkanjel1

I got the abuse thing the other day, said i was banned for 60 minutes, lot of good it did me, i had about 10 codes sent there, lost them all because had to go to the doctors about 100 miles from home, and had to stay overnight, so lost them all. think i will stick with hushmail.
Been watching the ebay auctions, the ones where they are selling 4yrs worth are what i saw going. They went from $41 to $20 and alot of sellers have low ratings, or no rating meaning they are there just to sell the codes.
Have a great evening all, and keep clickin  tumbsup.gif

silkanjel1

Missed the post about selling tokens on ebay. A few years ago they did that too. Till they got caught, they were selling pogo names and passwords with so many tokens on each one, then you had to get another browser different than the one you normally use so that you could have both open at same time, then have both names in same private room and lose all tokens on the bought tokens name.
I played really dumb when I saw the auctions and wrote and ask how it could possibly be done, so they answered lol gotta say something for bottled blondes, hehehe

Sparkles4MePlz

Quote from: roadwarrior on August 20, 2009, 10:22:22 AM
Usually what happens is this:

Your "due date" for pogo is August 24th.  It will keep showing that until August 24th.  When August 24th roles around, pogo will automatically switch over to any free passes you have before they charge you.  Until the 24th/25th, you will keep getting the "your renewal date is x and x" and then pogo will start using up free passes.

If you want to make double sure, pogo has a live help chat feature right now.  Go as if your emailing pogo, (under help, email question) and the live chat feature will pop up.  You should get an answer right away as to your new date.

Are these free passes???? I thought they where actual payed codes and not promo's....

Sparkles4MePlz

Quote from: viking510 on August 20, 2009, 10:27:36 AM
i live in london uk how do i register with subway

Hi viking ......I live in New Zealand  all you have to do is google dentists etc in usa and get the address and zip code and fone number...lolll they might appreciate it if you win big lolll works for me .......but so far only got 2x 3mths out of 6 email addy's

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Sparkles4MePlz on September 11, 2009, 06:53:01 PM
Are these free passes???? I thought they where actual payed codes and not promo's....

They are 3 month promotional passes. I am sure Subway is compensating Pogo in some way...I guess I'm not sure what you're asking.

Sparkles4MePlz

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 11, 2009, 07:02:14 PM
They are 3 month promotional passes. I am sure Subway is compensating Pogo in some way...I guess I'm not sure what you're asking.

they don't come up with an exp date....so thought they were paid codes that dont exp till used.....I understand subway is giving them out as one of their promo's .....was just wondering if the the codes did have an exp date

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: Homer on September 11, 2009, 12:54:41 PM
Abuse of the system is also what could cause pogo to decide not to honor all your passes. Another member was kind enough to give me a few years worth which I shared and applied the rest to some family accounts. I have about 4 years free. I am content with that. I wouldn't want to have 67 years of free pogo in my pogo account. The odds of pogo still being here at that time are probably remote.

Homer,

I didn't say that I added all those that I won to my own account...I only added a few...I was trying to say that that was how many times I won on the subway game....I gave a lot to family and friends and people that have never played pogo to try to let them see why I play on that site.

I wouldn't abuse the pogo system in that way....

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: hocky on September 11, 2009, 08:53:48 AM
It's that kind of sarcasm that pisses people off....not make anyone laugh.  It was kind of you to offer to share the wealth of your winnings, but as stated multiple times not only in this thread but in numerous others, "You must have 25 posts to be able to PM someone".  So you can't blame anyone for not knocking down your door to jump on your offer when you can't share any of your codes with anyone. You are also not allowed to post your email address on this forum, if you do, the admin will edit your post and delete it. So how would anyone take advantage of your offer????

You didn't "wrong" anyone really....and you didn't HAVE to share your secret, but if you announce to the forum that you have a secret, don't you think that inquiring minds want to know?  Perhaps you can search around the forum and find a little thread known as "Up your glitch"....it is a thread dedicated to pogo game glitches found by and shared by people who play the pogo games.  Oh btw, we didn't "GIVE" you the codes, Mayhem "shared" the codes with anyone who takes the time to read this thread, they are not a cheat.

And for someone who is pointing fingers about someone not being able to pick up on sarcasm and being silly........I guess you couldn't pick that up when I posted right after your post of your winning streak about being humble.  But a few people quoted me and laughed about it.  Maybe you ought to go back a few pages and read that...

Again, I apologize to any and all for assuming that anyone was "dumb".  I don't always use the correct terminology and I guess I should have just kept my damn mouth shut and not offered anything to this or anyother thread....I guess my own arrogance got the better of me and I was just too damn excited about my winnings....I don't believe that I asked for anyone's email addresses or offered my own, but if that was the perception, I apologize for that too.  As for the "not being humble" I didn't pick up on YOUR sarcasm and that is MY problem....Again my terminology of "giving" codes rather than "sharing" them, MY mistake....there really is a glitch with the SUBWAY game.  It was not just occurring with my play but with some of my friends play at different times of the day and we ALL compared notes, they just didn't view this thread and I'm sorry, again, but I thought I would try to share it...

I don't know what any of you mean by PM.....I am very very new to this and a long time pogo member told me about this site and thread.

I, by no means, meant to "step on anyone's toes".  If I can start over with all of you I would appreciate it greatly....If you allow me to.

I don't want to sell my promotion codes, I just want to give them away...if you know of a way that I can share them with this thread, please let me know...otherwise I will TRY not to say anything I am not supposed to..

Again, my sincerest apologies to any and all that I have offended!!!

Facebook Charlie