PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:39:31 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Sparkles4MePlz on September 11, 2009, 07:06:54 PM
they don't come up with an exp date....so thought they were paid codes that dont exp till used.....I understand subway is giving them out as one of their promo's .....was just wondering if the the codes did have an exp date

Oh, ok. No, I called Pogo and they said that there is no expiration date, that as one is used up the next one becomes active.

Stinkerbell

Hey Facebook Charlie. a fresh start sounds great!

You're quote got a little mixed up, but as I said before, the people here are awesome and you're more than welcome to stick around and enjoy the forum. There's tons to learn and anything you want to share would be awesome.

There is a thread in Off Topic called Introductions. You should stop by there and tell us all a little bit about yourself. We'd love to get to know you.

PMs are Private Messages. If someone ever tells you to "check your privates" that's what they are referring to. Up there towards the middle/top of the screen you see a tab labeled Messages. You can receive PMs from people, but until you have 25 posts you can't send any. A quick way to up your post count is to go to the Fun and Games section and play there. Once you've got your 25, you'll be able to send and receive.

Have a great weekend!

Sparkles4MePlz

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 11, 2009, 07:02:14 PM
They are 3 month promotional passes. I am sure Subway is compensating Pogo in some way...I guess I'm not sure what you're asking.

gotta steal that pic lipstick.gif....love his eyes....... inlove1.gif ....... hysterical.gif

Sparkles4MePlz

this is my pogo account after adding the second code ......dec is the new expire date

Club Pogo
Coupons/Promotions
Club Pogo Membership Card

Note: Changes made recently to your Payment Plan may take a day to be reflected.

Payment Plan Changes:  Dec 11, 2009
Club Pogo Membership Card

Hocky

Charlie, ever hear of a mulligan?  If not, that is a "Do-over" in golf lingo.  We ( I am taking it upon myself to speak for the forum), always welcome mulligans.  It is very hard to know how people will perceive posts.  While some people think they are being funny, others reading it may take offense.  It happens....c'est la vie!  I have stepped on my share of toes, so it's ok...everyone does it. Making amends with people is what makes it acceptable unless it is repeated continuously. Don't be scared to speak your mind, that is what a forum is all about.  Everyone has a right to say what they want as long as it is not a malicious attack on anyone.  We are a tight-knit group of people who do look out for each other.  But we always welcome new people to the family.  embrace.gif

Your apology is accepted and I return the apology if I offended you.  

As Stinky said, PM's are the same as pogo mail or email, only it can be sent or received by members to this forum, on this forum.  You have to have 25 posts to send one to someone else.  There have been newbies on the forum that post their regular email address in their posts, and this is a forum no no, so the admins will delete it to protect your privacy.  The reason why we send PM's is to write something to someone that no one else can read.  So, if you wanted to give away some of your pass codes to someone, you would not want to post them in any thread on here because ANYONE can see it and may take it upon themselves to cash in on your generosity before the intended individual actually got to use them.  If you PM'd  a person, no one else would be able to see it, so you could be sure that the person you wanted to give your passes to would be the only one to see that message.

Go to the forum games section and get your post count up to 25 so you can PM people.  After that, if you want a suggestion, you can come back on this topic or make a new thread if you want to offer some of your passes to people.  That way you can safely give them out to whomever you select.  

Welcome to the forum, and way to go on your winnings!  Whether there is a glitch or just very good timing with your play, it is pretty awesome to have won loads of goodies.  I have only won pogo passes and a few 125 coke points prizes.  In my pursuit of winning "anything else", I have not been so lucky.   sad.gif

Stinkerbell

monopoly2525

WOW I cannot believe I missed this topic. lost so far will have to try again tomorrow when I got some time

17MattFan

can some 1 tell me what i am doin wrong??? help.gif
i went to the subwayfreshbuzz website and it shows the home page but when i click the play now button  it goes to another screen and the screen just stays green.
i have tried for 3 days now at different times and that is all it does.

has this happened to any 1 else?

thanx so much if any 1 can help i appreciate it!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: 17mattfan on September 11, 2009, 09:19:06 PM
can some 1 tell me what i am doin wrong??? help.gif
i went to the subwayfreshbuzz website and it shows the home page but when i click the play now button  it goes to another screen and the screen just stays green.
i have tried for 3 days now at different times and that is all it does.

has this happened to any 1 else?

I've had it happen a couple times but if I just wait, after almost a minute it catches up.  Maybe try clearing your browser cache, etc?

17MattFan

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 11, 2009, 09:26:17 PM
I've had it happen a couple times but if I just wait, after almost a minute it catches up.  Maybe try clearing your browser cache, etc?

Thank You Very Much ,,,,
Have A Great Weekend

gg_aa_gg

I always find these contest's late.

Got (43) 3 month passes today. Also got a Scrabble Slam Card game and a 24 hour (90) day fitness pass. Didn't put my real address so I'm glad I didn't really want them.

Thanks for this thread Mayhem!   beer11.gif

munch000

hi all, just a few words to say. reading through the thread again i.ve noticed that this subwat game seems to have POed alot of ppl. angry comments being made. well all i know is you win some and you lose some. this site is for having fun and helping one another.  tumbsup.gif

Granmums

magnifier.gif

Your "HOTTIE" in 20 years will be 250 lbs...half bald, with a beer belly and most likely broke!  Just like the rest of em...!  LOLOLOLOL

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Granmums on September 12, 2009, 02:22:40 AM
magnifier.gif

Your "HOTTIE" in 20 years will be 250 lbs...half bald, with a beer belly and most likely broke!  Just like the rest of em...!  LOLOLOLOL

Yeah, but for now he's MY definition of some serious eye candy!   wow.gif wow.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: munch000 on September 12, 2009, 02:17:02 AM
hi all, just a few words to say. reading through the thread again i.ve noticed that this subwat game seems to have POed alot of ppl. angry comments being made. well all i know is you win some and you lose some. this site is for having fun and helping one another.  tumbsup.gif

Hocky started it!   undecided.gif

disneyland lady

If the person actually read the thread they would know that the PO'd people were talking about email addresses and not the Subway game.

17MattFan

hi11.gif

I am new at this so bare with me please lol.
I have read through all the post about this topic and I just wanted to say Thanks to all those that have shared their tricks,the codes and glitches with everyone on here.
i havent been able to get it to load YET...
no fault of anyones at all,,,
Congrats to all that have won. And to those that havent keep trying you never know lol.

i just recently started coming to this site and wonder now what took me so long there is alot of info on here about free tokens and all kinds of things goin on all the time.

Well thanks again please keep it up to all those that help us out your generousity is greatly appreciated. cheerleading.gif

Hocky

MsMissy

Well said Hockeyin your post, but what did ....Hockey started it, as they are saying LOL                 giggle2.gif magnifier.gif