PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:23:32 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

twinkle6590

Quote from: disneyland lady on September 12, 2009, 06:52:06 AM
If the person actually read the thread they would know that the PO'd people were talking about email addresses and not the Subway game.

Once again, another newbie jumping to conclusions before actually reading the whole thread completely. Will they ever learn ????  Some how I dont think so.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: MsMissy on September 12, 2009, 07:31:03 AM
Well said Hockeyin your post, but what did ....Hockey started it, as they are saying LOL                 giggle2.gif magnifier.gif

Hocky's middle name is Troublemaker.   topsecret.gif   giggle2.gif

Homer

Quote from: twinkle6590 on September 12, 2009, 08:31:39 AM
Once again, another newbie jumping to conclusions before actually reading the whole thread completely. Will they ever learn ????  Some how I dont think so.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: 17mattfan on September 12, 2009, 07:01:11 AM
hi11.gif

Well thanks again please keep it up to all those that help us out your generousity is greatly appreciated. cheerleading.gif

Welcome to the forum... this is a great group!

I'm wondering if your Adobe Flashplayer isn't up to date. Have you tried using a different browser? I use Mozilla SeaMonkey, Mozilla Firefox and IE8.

Check your PMs. I sent you a message.

TyLey

Man I missed alot had to read 6 pages.... no-no.gif giggle2.gif

17MattFan

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 12, 2009, 08:40:39 AM
Welcome to the forum... this is a great group!

I'm wondering if your Adobe Flashplayer isn't up to date. Have you tried using a different browser? I use Mozilla SeaMonkey, Mozilla Firefox and IE8.

Check your PMs. I sent you a message.

i got your pm. thanks by the way..
also i updated my flashplayer. installed ie8 and mozilla but it still doesnt load the page..1 time it got up to 40% then stopped
been trying ever since i got your message ive run out of ideas but thanks for the suggestions you gave me.

i though about getting my daughter to try on her computer and see if that will work because i am very frustrated at the moment lol...

Stinkerbell

Quote from: 17mattfan on September 12, 2009, 09:12:15 PM

i got your pm. thanks by the way..
also i updated my flashplayer. installed ie8 and mozilla but it still doesnt load the page..1 time it got up to 40% then stopped
been trying ever since i got your message ive run out of ideas but thanks for the suggestions you gave me.

i though about getting my daughter to try on her computer and see if that will work because i am very frustrated at the moment lol...

You're welcome.

I hope you get it figured out. I know how frustrating computer issues can be.

MsMissy

Ok Stinkerbell, ill have too remember that name. LOL    popcorn2.gif

Stinkerbell

Hocky

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 12, 2009, 08:37:40 AM
Hocky's middle name is Troublemaker.   topsecret.gif   giggle2.gif

Oh and Stinkerbell is not a very mischievous name?   giggle2.gif blowkisses.gif

Stinkerbell

Squid

Quote from: hocky on September 13, 2009, 09:10:46 AM
Oh and Stinkerbell is not a very mischievous name?   giggle2.gif blowkisses.gif

If nothing else, it's an odorous one:   fart.gif

Sparkles4MePlz

Just a little bit of information I found hope its of help

3.6.ii. No limitation of prizes: there is no limit to the number of the prizes a single entrant is allowed to win from the following categories:

•6" Regular SUBWAY® Flatbread or 6" Regular Sub
•21 oz. FUZE® Beverage
•SUNCHIPS® Spicy Chipotle Multigrain Snack
•1-year or 3-month Club Pogo Membership•125 or 500 My Coke Rewards Bonus Points
•SUBWAY® Cookie

4.b.x. 1-YEAR CLUB POGO MEMBERSHIP (1,000): One thousand (1,000) Online Instant Win Game Prizes will be available and each offers winner one (1) 1-year Club Pogo Membership. Membership subject to Club Pogo Terms & Conditions located at http://www.pogo.com. (ARV: $39.99 each).

4.b.xiv. 3-MONTH CLUB POGO MEMBERSHIP (1,000,000): One million (1,000,000) Online Instant Win Game Prizes will be available and each offers winner one (1) 3-month Club Pogo Membership. Membership subject to Club Pogo Terms & Conditions located at http://www.pogo.com. (ARV: $17.99 each).

Question
How do I claim the Club Pogo prize I won from Subway?

Answer

If you won a Club Pogo prize from Subway, here's how to claim it:

Go to http://www.clubpogo.com 
Note: If you are a Club Pogo member, please log out before going to this link.

Enter your PROMO CODE in the bottom right orange box and click 'Go!' 

Depending on whether you have a Free or Club Pogo account, or no account at all, you will see one of the following three scenarios: 
If you are already logged in with a Free Pogo account, you will be directed to the code claim page. Please make sure that the Pogo account name is the one you want your free time applied to. If not, please click the account name to switch accounts.
If you don't have a Free Pogo account, you will be directed to our sign in page. Please click the "Sign Up Now" link on the right side of the page to open an account. After creating your account, you will be directed into the code claim page.
If you are a Club Pogo member, you will be directed to our sign in page. Please sign in with your Club Pogo account and click the "Sign In" button. You will then be directed back to the code claim page.
Congratulations on winning a prize and have fun on Club Pogo!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Sparkles4MePlz on September 13, 2009, 11:24:46 AM
Just a little bit of information I found hope its of help

Thanks for the information! I won a $25 Subway card... didn't see anything about how many of those I can win.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 13, 2009, 02:44:21 PM
Thanks for the information! I won a $25 Subway card... didn't see anything about how many of those I can win.

Wooo hoooo !!  Lunch is on Stinky!  turkey4.gif

Stinkerbell

Hocky

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 13, 2009, 05:51:14 PM
No way! I'm selling mine on eBay!  hysterical.gif

I will give ya some tokens for that subway card stinky  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: hocky on September 14, 2009, 08:16:00 AM
I will give ya some tokens for that subway card stinky  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Make that Coke Rewards Points and we have a deal!

17MattFan

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 12, 2009, 09:14:02 PM
You're welcome.

I hope you get it figured out. I know how frustrating computer issues can be.

sorry to keep bothering everyone with this but could the problem I'm having about getting the page to load be because I have dial-up?? i live in the boon docks and dsl or cable IS NOT available here.
i just thought of that after trying now for how ever many days its been lol.

Thanks for reading  Hope You All Have A Terrific Week!!!