PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:40:39 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

les

I would say thats your problem dialup sux  beer11.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: 17mattfan on September 14, 2009, 11:18:09 AM
sorry to keep bothering everyone with this but could the problem I'm having about getting the page to load be because I have dial-up?? i live in the boon docks and dsl or cable IS NOT available here.
i just thought of that after trying now for how ever many days its been lol.

Thanks for reading  Hope You All Have A Terrific Week!!!

That's probably it. The Subway site requires a faster speed and probably more ooomph than dial-up can give it.  Was your daughter able to connect or is she on dial up also?

Hocky

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 14, 2009, 09:28:51 AM
Make that Coke Rewards Points and we have a deal!

How many points are ya talking bout stinkster? Huh, huh , huh?

17MattFan

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 14, 2009, 01:43:40 PM
That's probably it. The Subway site requires a faster speed and probably more ooomph than dial-up can give it.  Was your daughter able to connect or is she on dial up also?

no she didnt get it to load either. i give up tried everything i know  thanks again all for the help

Hocky

Quote from: 17mattfan on September 14, 2009, 06:05:26 PM

no she didnt get it to load either. i give up tried everything i know  thanks again all for the help

Are you trying to win some passes or other prizes?  I have a few passes if you need some 17mattfan.  tumbsup.gif

jarjar

Quote from: hocky on September 14, 2009, 06:10:27 PM
Are you trying to win some passes or other prizes?  I have a few passes if you need some 17mattfan.  tumbsup.gif
Sweet lil Hocky to the rescue blowkisses.gif Your a doll embrace.gif

17MattFan

Quote from: hocky on September 14, 2009, 06:10:27 PM

thanks for offering Hocky thats very nice of you but i wasnt begging for any passes.
i am currently a club pogo member have been one since 04  i pay by the month .
but i am addicted lol and wanted some free ones because my husband is out of work and the small things always go first.
i was always taught that if you couldnt afford something then you didnt need it.
so i was gonna try win some so i wouldnt miss out on any badges.

again thank you so much that means alot. hi11.gif

Hocky

I know you weren't begging, that's why I offered.  Check your PM box.

How can I not offer when you obviously are a NASCAR fan?  giggle2.gif blowkisses.gif

armygal

Thank you to everyone that put some input in about the subway game! Was very nice of y'all. I have used the codes, and have got about 4-5 i think. Gave some to my momma. lol. I am going to try again at about 1-3 am. See if i get better luck. Maybe i can get the whole family in on Club Pogo! Y'all are just great. I think I am going to go to the introduction page, and stick around for a wee bit.     girls21.gif

Hocky

Welcome armygal!  Enjoy your time here.... embrace.gif

FreecellFanny

I am using a new email everyday and have won one 3 month pass so far.  cheerleading.gif

Squid

It'll pick up, Fanny.  The beginning was slow for me, too.  Check your pms.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on September 15, 2009, 04:02:05 AM
It'll pick up, Fanny.  The beginning was slow for me, too.  Check your pms.

What makes you think Franny has pms? Maybe she's just a naturally cranky person. Stop being so judgmental.  watching you.gif

giggle2.gif

Squid

It's 3:30 am your time.  Go back to bed, will ya?  Sheeeesh!

edited to say:  Ok.... so maybe it was 4:30 am.   shy12.gif

Hocky

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 15, 2009, 04:11:07 AM
What makes you think Franny has pms? Maybe she's just a naturally cranky person. Stop being so judgmental.  watching you.gif

giggle2.gif

And I am the troublemaker of the forum?  low blow.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

mel1962

giggle2.gif

The guy in the pic.....yeah, I think he's nice to look at!  I'm just saying too! hi11.gif

armygal

Quote from: hocky on September 14, 2009, 07:53:59 PM
Welcome armygal!  Enjoy your time here.... embrace.gif
Thanks hun.

And i totally forgot to do that at 1-3am. LOL. I was awake, on the computer.. Just forgot. But i did just do it, and got 2 more. Cheap way to get everyone christmas gifts. LMAOOO lipsrsealed.gif

roadwarrior

Does anyone have any mycokereward points they won they could trade me?

I have 5 90 day passes I can trade for my coke reward points.

Thanks!!!
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

FreecellFanny

giggle2.gif

It can't be pms - I'm post menopausal.  giggle2.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: armygal on September 15, 2009, 06:55:22 AM
Thanks hun.

And i totally forgot to do that at 1-3am. LOL. I was awake, on the computer.. Just forgot. But i did just do it, and got 2 more. Cheap way to get everyone christmas gifts. LMAOOO lipsrsealed.gif

Oh no-you just gave away my secret!!!

I told my dad (his birthday was yesterday) that I bought him a year of pogo and added it to his account.

I'm going to tell him at christmas to check his pogo time (he doesn't know how, I'll have to show him how many days he's got...) that I got him 2 more years (15 90 day passes is what I added to his account..) for Christmas.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics