PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:35:39 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

monopoly2525

I wonder what pogo will do when people have 5 years of free pogo lol. maybe they will make premium members to get some more money out of us.

Hocky

Quote from: monopoly2525 on September 15, 2009, 03:47:46 PM
I wonder what pogo will do when people have 5 years of free pogo lol. maybe they will make premium members to get some more money out of us.

5?  What about 10 years? LMAO  panic button.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: hocky on September 15, 2009, 06:07:48 PM
5?  What about 10 years? LMAO  panic button.gif

I've got closer to 10....I SO could make it 15-20 years of as I have that many passes sitting around, trying to figure out what to do with them.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Hocky

I dont think pogo is gonna say anything, if they really cared, they would have put a limit on how many passes you could apply per screen name. Besides, they will still make their money on the premiums, MnM and Deluxe games.( Not to mention the gems for mini animated mini stuff.)

Stinkerbell

Quote from: hocky on September 15, 2009, 06:28:56 PM
I dont think pogo is gonna say anything, if they really cared, they would have put a limit on how many passes you could apply per screen name. Besides, they will still make their money on the premiums, MnM and Deluxe games.( Not to mention the gems for mini animated mini stuff.)

No doubt, and I also think that Subway is paying a portion of each pass redeemed. Might be small, but it's not a total wash for Pogo.

Megalicous07

I won several of the 3 month trails but how can I add more than one?

JAYREMI

sure megalicious LOAD THEM PASSES hysterical.gif every one else is i loaded 4 yrs  hysterical.gif whats the worse they can do take um girls18.gif get the codes put um in  beer11.gif why should ya PAY  always good to get free stuff in this day  beer11.gifJAYREMI ass.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Megalicous07 on September 16, 2009, 03:45:23 AM
I won several of the 3 month trails but how can I add more than one?

Make sure you are logged OUT of Pogo first. Then click the www.clubpogo.com link that comes in your email from Subway. Scroll down and on the right, enter the code you won and then click the buttons that come up asking you if you want to apply the code, etc. Once the code is applied and you are signed back into Pogo, sign out again and repeat those steps for each winning code.

Squid

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on September 16, 2009, 09:36:30 AM
Stinky has the smarts.  Yep, sure does.

That's right. They were just price reduced to $3.97 at WalMart! Picked me up a couple!  cheerleading.gif

who me?

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 16, 2009, 05:16:22 AM
Make sure you are logged OUT of Pogo first. Then click the www.clubpogo.com link that comes in your email from Subway. Scroll down and on the right, enter the code you won and then click the buttons that come up asking you if you want to apply the code, etc. Once the code is applied and you are signed back into Pogo, sign out again and repeat those steps for each winning code.

Hmmm... I never signed out and signed back in between entering codes, I hope I was doing it right  undecided.gif
I would just go to the link Mayhem I believe posted on the 1st page to enter the code, enter the code, click ok - o.k  and then I would hit my back button twice and enter the next code.
Ahh geez I hope I didn't screw it up  panic button.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: who me? on September 16, 2009, 02:10:51 PM
Hmmm... I never signed out and signed back in between entering codes, I hope I was doing it right  undecided.gif
I would just go to the link Mayhem I believe posted on the 1st page to enter the code, enter the code, click ok - o.k  and then I would hit my back button twice and enter the next code.
Ahh geez I hope I didn't screw it up  panic button.gif

As far as I knew you had to log in and out with each code. Check your account information. If you did it right, you'll see lots and lots of red Club Pogo Membership entries.

who me?

Yep they are there 5 yrs. and 6 mos. worth  cheerleading.gif
So it looks like you don't have to sign in and out  cheesy.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: who me? on September 16, 2009, 02:57:32 PM

I will keep signing in and out because well, it's what I know how to do and if I try to learn something else I might strain a finger or something.  giggle2.gif

Jewel

Quote from: who me? on September 16, 2009, 02:57:32 PM

Nope, I haven't ever logged out and then back in to apply mine either.

roadwarrior

Quote from: Jewel on September 16, 2009, 03:47:30 PM
Nope, I haven't ever logged out and then back in to apply mine either.

You don't need to keep logging in and out of your pogo account.  When your ready to apply any/all subway passes, log in to the account you want to add them to.

Then, come here and click on this link:

https://www.pogo.com/action/pogop/codeclaim/entercode.do

You'll be take right to the add code page.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Magzy

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 16, 2009, 03:46:04 PM
I will keep signing in and out because well, it's what I know how to do and if I try to learn something else I might strain a finger or something.  giggle2.gif

ditto  here, " giggle2.gifif it ain't broke don't fix it" and yet another comes to mind "can't teach an old dog new tricks"

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 16, 2009, 09:46:13 AM
That's right. They were just price reduced to $3.97 at WalMart! Picked me up a couple!  cheerleading.gif
I sold mine on eBay.

4Tattoo4

giggle2.gif  I bought em.   and if your believe that i have a bridge for sale hurry hurry hurry before i put it on ebay