PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:30:47 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on September 16, 2009, 05:23:45 PM
I sold mine on eBay.

Dangit! I wish I had known. I bet I could have gotten them cheaper through you. And you know, in this instance, cost does not indicate quality.   embarrassed.gif

melsue1967

i was told to come here to find out how to get a free membership? can u tell me how?

Tamara

roadwarrior

Quote from: melsue1967 on September 16, 2009, 07:09:09 PM
i was told to come here to find out how to get a free membership? can u tell me how?

My mother taught me if you can't say something nice don't say it at all.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Stinkerbell

Quote from: melsue1967 on September 16, 2009, 07:09:09 PM

Go to page 1 of this thread, first post 'splains it all.

Stinkerbell

I'm having trouble with hushmail now. First email I played on, newly created, I won 1 pass. Went to hushmail to get it and it said that my account was no longer active, that you have to sign in once every 3 weeks. I had just created it yesterday.

Second hushmail name I played won 3 passes and went to get them from hushmail, but they are not there.

Anyone else?

who me?

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 16, 2009, 07:39:43 PM
Go to page 1 of this thread, first post 'splains it all.
It's easy to win your own

C~M

Quote from: who me? on September 17, 2009, 01:15:37 AM
It's easy to win your own
I wanted to say (^(%$*()^*$*()^)^ but refrained, but a newbie comming here and the only 2 posts they do are back to back begging for unused membership codes just pisses me off

who me?

Quote from: CrazyMan on September 17, 2009, 01:24:01 AM
I wanted to say (^(%$*()^*$*()^)^ but refrained, but a newbie comming here and the only 2 posts they do are back to back begging for unused membership codes just pisses me off
Yes I know CM thats why I told them to get their own. I think they hit post twice though and actually double posted the same post.
I know when I first started trying to get codes I was not doing well at all because of the hours I work and had some generous people here on the forum help me out  embrace.gif  but I've been here 4 years also so I'm not a newbie, I may not run my post count up but I post when I have something to say  lipstick.gif

C~M

hey who me? read both posts and they are different.

triviamaven

many thanks Mayhem!! cheerleading.gif  hi11.gif I found this site today and altho I didn't win any pogo passes this afternoon, I tried again just now at 3am and got 15 months!!!  beer11.gif   I am sure this is just what I do not need as I am procrastinating sending out all of those resumes and applications, but what the heck. I was getting bored with the freebie games. Guess I will try out what is available to club pogo members now.

Thanks again!!!!!!! 
ps..I have really enjoyed reading a bunch of y'alls posts, and I sympathize with wanting to curse out a newbie who just asks for handouts and doesn't READ.  watching you.gif (sure glad I didn't do that..lol) giggle2.gif

C~M

do you realize Mayhem can tell if you are indeed someone else that regestered under another name?  seems funny your first post is what is was

who me?

Quote from: CrazyMan on September 17, 2009, 03:32:14 AM
hey who me? read both posts and they are different.
Ahh CM Thanks for pointing that out, I just skimmed thru it and thought it was a double post but after reading both post it clearly is two different post and worded differently.  embrace.gif

C~M

Quote from: who me? on September 17, 2009, 04:21:33 AM
Ahh CM Thanks for pointing that out, I just skimmed thru it and thought it was a double post but after reading both post it clearly is two different post and worded differently.  embrace.gif
no problem my friend, just seems ppl think we are stupid.

triviamaven

Quote from: CrazyMan on September 17, 2009, 03:50:18 AM
do you realize Mayhem can tell if you are indeed someone else that regestered under another name?  seems funny your first post is what is was

you don't have to be a hater crazyman....and indeed that WAS NOT ME.  Like I said, I READ and do for myself. Just because I am new to this site doesn't mean I am new to everything.  I read first and ask questions later, that happens to be a pet peeve of mine.

C~M

Quote from: stewartsinger on September 17, 2009, 04:49:55 AM
that happens to be a pet peeve of mine.

OK, then why don't you tell us about yourself and what sex you are since you don't want to put it in your profile.
That is a pet peeve of mine.

psmint

Hushmail was having some major problems yesterday....at one point they even took their server offline.  Hopefully today will be better for them.  Eventually the forwarded e-mail crept through the system. 

I saw the Pogo memberships for sale on EBay.  Pity the folks that are paying for them when they could get their own for free! 

Squid

Quote from: damkin on September 17, 2009, 12:29:23 AM
if you still have unused pogo membership codes from subway scrabble would greatly appreciate it if you would share some unused codes with me

thanks
damkin
Quote from: damkin on September 17, 2009, 12:31:07 AM
if you still have unused pogo memberships would greatly appreciate if you would share with me from subway scrabble

thanks
damkin

Short-term memory problems?  J/K

Go to the first post in this thread and read how easy it is to win some for yourself.  Really, it is..... easy, that is.

Hocky

Quote from: stewartsinger on September 17, 2009, 03:37:39 AM
many thanks Mayhem!! cheerleading.gif  hi11.gif I found this site today and altho I didn't win any pogo passes this afternoon, I tried again just now at 3am and got 15 months!!!  beer11.gif   I am sure this is just what I do not need as I am procrastinating sending out all of those resumes and applications, but what the heck. I was getting bored with the freebie games. Guess I will try out what is available to club pogo members now.

Thanks again!!!!!!! 
ps..I have really enjoyed reading a bunch of y'alls posts, and I sympathize with wanting to curse out a newbie who just asks for handouts and doesn't READ.  watching you.gif (sure glad I didn't do that..lol) giggle2.gif

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your wins!   Thanks for taking the time to read through the posts and applying the knowledge.  It makes a world of difference, doesn't it?  giggle2.gif

Tamara

Quote from: CrazyMan on September 17, 2009, 01:24:01 AM

AMEN to that Crazy Man !!!!