PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:05:25 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: psmint on September 17, 2009, 05:41:43 AM
Hushmail was having some major problems yesterday....at one point they even took their server offline.  Hopefully today will be better for them.  Eventually the forwarded e-mail crept through the system. 

I saw the Pogo memberships for sale on EBay.  Pity the folks that are paying for them when they could get their own for free! 

Last night, 8 email addresses I had created suddenly became unavailable because I hadn't logged in the the last 3 weeks. They weren't even that old. LOL

Stinkerbell

Quote from: hocky on September 17, 2009, 06:19:44 AM
Thanks for taking the time to read through the posts and applying the knowledge.  It makes a world of difference, doesn't it?  giggle2.gif

Yeah, but it takes all the fun out of it for the rest of us. You killjoy, you.  hysterical.gif

Hocky

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 17, 2009, 09:16:52 AM
Yeah, but it takes all the fun out of it for the rest of us. You killjoy, you.  hysterical.gif

And here I was trying to be all nicey nice and you wanna start trouble  tease.gif low blow.gif

FacebookCharlie

hi11.gif

Hey everyone,

Looks like I missed a few things.....sorry I haven't been around, got a bit of the flu and knocked me out cold...hope everyone has been winning on the game...I haven't been playing...too sick to do anything really.....Congrats to Stinky, wish I had some myCoke points to throw your way....hope you get 'em!!

One of my friends emailed me yesterday and said that Subway put more gift cards on the wheel...not sure if that is true, but I wanted to pass that along....good luck all and hope to see you all soon...

Take care,
FacebookCharlie

Stinkerbell

Quote from: FacebookCharlie on September 17, 2009, 12:42:14 PM
hi11.gif

Hey everyone,

Looks like I missed a few things.....sorry I haven't been around, got a bit of the flu and knocked me out cold...hope everyone has been winning on the game...I haven't been playing...too sick to do anything really.....Congrats to Stinky, wish I had some myCoke points to throw your way....hope you get 'em!!

One of my friends emailed me yesterday and said that Subway put more gift cards on the wheel...not sure if that is true, but I wanted to pass that along....good luck all and hope to see you all soon...

Take care,
FacebookCharlie

Thanks, Charlie. Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. My son has something... bad cold and fever...I call it the creepy crud. 

Anyway, I haven't played much lately and when I did win yesterday the codes never came because of a hushmail problem. I contacted them today and within an hour they had reactivated all of the accounts, but it's too late for the codes. I am now contacting Subway for a re-issue. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Feel better soon!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: hocky on September 17, 2009, 12:32:44 PM
And here I was trying to be all nicey nice and you wanna start trouble  tease.gif low blow.gif

Fun, isn't it?   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif   embrace.gif

Homer

Coke is stingy with points. I only got 10 coke points for a 12 pack today.  swear2.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on September 17, 2009, 01:45:54 PM
Coke is stingy with points. I only got 10 coke points for a 12 pack today.  swear2.gif

I know, it's awful! And I even signed up for their dumb TGIF thing and never got a code.  swear2.gif

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 17, 2009, 01:48:51 PM
I know, it's awful! And I even signed up for their dumb TGIF thing and never got a code.  swear2.gif

Me either  slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

triviamaven

Quote from: CrazyMan on September 17, 2009, 04:54:02 AM
OK, then why don't you tell us about yourself and what sex you are since you don't want to put it in your profile.
That is a pet peeve of mine.

Happy now Crazyman? What difference does it make if I complete my profile right away? Are you gonna be nicer to me now that you know I am a girl? Please take a chill pill. I was expressing heartfelt congrats to mayhem in my first post.

And as you are likely to notice and comment, I will step up to the bar and admit to being a dufus on the screenname...didn't even occur to me to hide my id or differ from my gaming acct, I am blond and it shows at times, esp at 3 am.

So anyway, Hi all, My name is Cynthia. I just discovered pogo about a month ago as I have been without the internet at home for over a year (tightened the purse strings when I had the unfortunate urge to quit my job in 911 dispatch before the economy went south--gave up tv at home too if you can believe it!) still unemployed but now have internet and love to procrastinate by using pogo instead of sending out more resumes for social work positions. I am 35, single, proud mama to 2 dog babies and a cat.  My favorite game on pogo so far is trivial pursuit.

Stinkerbell

Hiya Triviamaven! What kind of dogs do you have? I have 2 Bichon Frises and a pure bred Mutt.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 17, 2009, 04:07:35 PM
Hiya Triviamaven! What kind of dogs do you have? I have 2 Bichon Frises and a pure bred Mutt.
Wow, he sure is purebred!

Stinkerbell

triviamaven

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 17, 2009, 04:07:35 PM

Hi Stinkerbell! Bichon Frises are my fav breed and will be my next kids, but I adopted my dogs 11 yrs ago when I was still poor, er...I think I am poorer now actually, as I had a job then! lol     My babes are farm dogs (heinz57), a brother and sister, but my boy Buddy is mostly Lab/Rott,while his sister Belle is closer to a Border Collie. They are both black/tan and patterned the same but with vastly diff body shapes and hair.  My fav cat breed is white himalayan, but my cat is domestic grey....go figure!! I always end up taking in strays and planning on getting my 'fancy breed' later...one day that may even come!

cheerleading.gif for the the Twilight series, I noticed you are a big fan. I LOVED those books!!

Stinkerbell

Triviamaven,

I think it's commendable to rescue animals. Both Bichons were gifts from a very close, lifelong friend who felt I needed something to cuddle while I was dealing with cancer.  But to be honest, it's the mutt, Shepherd/Lab mix, that is my favorite.

Yes, I love the Twilight series. Can't wait for Jacobs naked chest....I mean..... New Moon.   giggle2.gif

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 17, 2009, 12:49:26 PM
Thanks, Charlie. Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. My son has something... bad cold and fever...I call it the creepy crud. 

Anyway, I haven't played much lately and when I did win yesterday the codes never came because of a hushmail problem. I contacted them today and within an hour they had reactivated all of the accounts, but it's too late for the codes. I am now contacting Subway for a re-issue. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Feel better soon!

I'm sorry to hear that your codes did not come in....I hope that Subway sends them to you....I also hope that your son feels better, my son and my sister both have had this "flu" or whatever it is....feeling much better than I did, played the game for a little while this morning and got a few more 3-months, but I think my friend is full of poopy!!  I have yet to land on a Subway gift card, but it may not be in the cards for me, no pun intended.....
Take care and hope you get your codes!!!

FacebookCharlie

Hocky

Quote from: psmint on September 11, 2009, 08:46:28 AM

After you put the codes in and click spin - you will get an authorization code.  Each auth. code determines what you win (or don't)

codes:
45959 - nothing
34239 - 3 months Pogo
34236 - Live Nation $100 Concert Card
34233 - Champs $50 card
34245 - 125 Coke Reward
34241 - Apple Scrabble Game
34526 - Beaches Vacation
34244 - $25 Subway card
34242 - Scrabble Slam Game

Thus - double clicking on another program will not alter the outcome.

I did a little experiment this morning....I made up a few email addresses and went to the subway site.    As soon as you enter the letters and click on "Enter code", you get that little pop up box showing you what letter you just got and then below that is an authorization code and the "spin" button.  Based on psmint's quote, the first 5 numbers of that authorization code is what you will win on that spin.  Now knowing this, and knowing you get the auth code BEFORE you spin, you can figure out what you will win before you ever click the spin button.  (Kinda takes the fun and mystery out of clicking that button, eh?)

Secondly, psmint is accurate in listing the prize codes (at least from what I won and could compare).  The 45959 means SORRY, and the 34239 is the 3 months of pogo.  I also got the 125 coke points once this morning and the code for that was correct also.

I tried the double clicking thing around 11 pm EST that Charlie suggested just to see if it made any difference in the number of passes I won....it didnt.  Out of two email addresses I won 2 passes in what, 30 spins?

I just played normally at 6 am EST and won 20 passes and 125 coke points on 4 email addresses (total). I also used Hushmail and signed into each account before I played the subway game, to make sure the emails were coming through.

Soooooooo, the moral of the story is......for anyone still trying to win passes, play between 4-6 am EST (3-5 CST or 2-4 PST) and you will increase your odds of winning more passes than any other time during the day or night. 

disneyland lady

Quote from: hocky on September 18, 2009, 07:53:20 AM
I did a little experiment this morning....I made up a few email addresses and went to the subway site.    As soon as you enter the letters and click on "Enter code", you get that little pop up box showing you what letter you just got and then below that is an authorization code and the "spin" button.  Based on psmint's quote, the first 5 numbers of that authorization code is what you will win on that spin.  Now knowing this, and knowing you get the auth code BEFORE you spin, you can figure out what you will win before you ever click the spin button.  (Kinda takes the fun and mystery out of clicking that button, eh?)

Secondly, psmint is accurate in listing the prize codes (at least from what I won and could compare).  The 45959 means SORRY, and the 34239 is the 3 months of pogo.  I also got the 125 coke points once this morning and the code for that was correct also.

I tried the double clicking thing around 11 pm EST that Charlie suggested just to see if it made any difference in the number of passes I won....it didnt.  Out of two email addresses I won 2 passes in what, 30 spins?

I just played normally at 6 am EST and won 20 passes and 125 coke points on 4 email addresses (total). I also used Hushmail and signed into each account before I played the subway game, to make sure the emails were coming through.

Soooooooo, the moral of the story is......for anyone still trying to win passes, play between 4-6 am EST (3-5 CST or 2-4 PST) and you will increase your odds of winning more passes than any other time during the day or night. 
Your OCD is showing!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: hocky on September 18, 2009, 07:53:20 AM

^^^^^ WHAT SHE SAID ^^^^^

twinkle6590

Quoted by Hocky:  "Soooooooo, the moral of the story is......for anyone still trying to win passes, play between 4-6 am EST (3-5 CST or 2-4 PST) and you will increase your odds of winning more passes than any other time during the day or night."
I apologize in advance for asking this due to the fact that I am rather ill right now but what time would that be Mountain time? That is the time zone I am in. Thanks