PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:46:19 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

roadwarrior

Quote from: twinkle6590 on September 18, 2009, 10:19:01 AM
Quoted by Hocky:  "Soooooooo, the moral of the story is......for anyone still trying to win passes, play between 4-6 am EST (3-5 CST or 2-4 PST) and you will increase your odds of winning more passes than any other time during the day or night."
I apologize in advance for asking this due to the fact that I am rather ill right now but what time would that be Mountain time? That is the time zone I am in. Thanks

Just play between 1:30 and 4 am local time for you.  No matter what time zone one is in, that seems to be the best time to score pogo time.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

wnn725

I would just like to say thanks for the information about the subway game  I have played and gotten many passes that I shared with all my firends   I love this site 

Squid

Quote from: hocky on September 18, 2009, 07:53:20 AM
I did a little experiment this morning....I made up a few email addresses and went to the subway site.    As soon as you enter the letters and click on "Enter code", you get that little pop up box showing you what letter you just got and then below that is an authorization code and the "spin" button.  Based on psmint's quote, the first 5 numbers of that authorization code is what you will win on that spin.  Now knowing this, and knowing you get the auth code BEFORE you spin, you can figure out what you will win before you ever click the spin button.  (Kinda takes the fun and mystery out of clicking that button, eh?)

Secondly, psmint is accurate in listing the prize codes (at least from what I won and could compare).  The 45959 means SORRY, and the 34239 is the 3 months of pogo.  I also got the 125 coke points once this morning and the code for that was correct also.

I tried the double clicking thing around 11 pm EST that Charlie suggested just to see if it made any difference in the number of passes I won....it didnt.  Out of two email addresses I won 2 passes in what, 30 spins?

I just played normally at 6 am EST and won 20 passes and 125 coke points on 4 email addresses (total). I also used Hushmail and signed into each account before I played the subway game, to make sure the emails were coming through.

Soooooooo, the moral of the story is......for anyone still trying to win passes, play between 4-6 am EST (3-5 CST or 2-4 PST) and you will increase your odds of winning more passes than any other time during the day or night. 

^^^^^ What they said ^^^^^

... but we luv ya!

S1lent

Greetings,
I was thinking this subject would have die out...but I was wrong.  People just keep it on the top of the list.  Well I thought I would try it.  Sure enough on the third try I won a 3 month membership...what a country.

Again, thanks for the tip.

S1lent

twinkle6590

Quote from: roadwarrior on September 18, 2009, 11:00:07 AM
Just play between 1:30 and 4 am local time for you.  No matter what time zone one is in, that seems to be the best time to score pogo time.

thanks RoadWarrior i will try to play at that time if I am awake. I am quite sick right now so i dont know how long i will be able to stay up.

JAYREMI

where's facebookcharlie wonder if he has over 100yr by now giggle2.gif havent seen any posts maybe he playing POGOFULL TIME  slap1.gif LMAO JAYREMI ass.gif

S1lent

Good News,
In addition to my 3 Month Free Pass,  I also got 20 free gems...What a Country.

S1lent

Stinkerbell

Quote from: s1lent on September 18, 2009, 06:22:09 PM
Good News,
In addition to my 3 Month Free Pass,  I also got 20 free gems...What a Country.

S1lent

Yo, where'd ya get 20 free gems?

arniebear

Hocky

Being a new member, pogo gives ya 20 gems to start.  Each one of my backup/dummy accounts got 20 gems in their kitty.  tumbsup.gif

arniebear

giggle2.gif I thought I had a blonde moment and missed something.

snowflower

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 17, 2009, 12:49:26 PM

Anyway, I haven't played much lately and when I did win yesterday the codes never came because of a hushmail problem. I contacted them today and within an hour they had reactivated all of the accounts, but it's too late for the codes. I am now contacting Subway for a re-issue. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Feel better soon!

girls22.gif Hey Stinky, I had the same thing happen with H/mail as you did but because I kept track of the confirmation codes, they re-sent all my codes to me.  It's important to keep track of these codes for this reason.  Sure hope your son's feeling better soon!  And in your house too, Charlie!!

jucarmon

I just won 6 months pogo membership!!!  :)  (nanner nanner nanner)

Stinkerbell

Quote from: arniebear on September 18, 2009, 07:52:14 PM
giggle2.gif I thought I had a blonde moment and missed something.

I don't have to be blonde to have blonde moments.  hysterical.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: snowflower on September 18, 2009, 08:06:45 PM
girls22.gif Hey Stinky, I had the same thing happen with H/mail as you did but because I kept track of the confirmation codes, they re-sent all my codes to me.  It's important to keep track of these codes for this reason.  Sure hope your son's feeling better soon!  And in your house too, Charlie!!

Thanks, Snowflower! He's been taking antibiotics and he's feeling better now.  embrace.gif

Mommy2jayden

I have MANY years of unused club pogo codes.. I am willing to trade for coke reward points. I already have over 6years on my account... And am REALLY wanting coke reward points.. Well let me know!!  cheesy.gif

Squid

Me, too!  I'm giving a very generous exchange rate for coke reward points.  Mucho POGO PASSES for coke reward points.  PM me, kids!

Tamara

Quote from: jucarmon on September 18, 2009, 10:24:04 PM
I just won 6 months pogo membership!!!  :)  (nanner nanner nanner)

Hmmmm, but I bet ya wouldn't have won ANYTHING hadn't you come to this forum AND used all the codes that Mayhem so kindly posted, now would ya have ?!?!?!  And NOT even as much as a THANK YOU to him !!!!
NOT a good attitude to have here especially when it's ONLY your 2nd post.    nono.gif   rolleyes.gif

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: JAYREMI on September 18, 2009, 05:27:35 PM
where's facebookcharlie wonder if he has over 100yr by now giggle2.gif havent seen any posts maybe he playing POGOFULL TIME  slap1.gif LMAO JAYREMI ass.gif

hi11.gif

Well,

I'm not quite at 100 years of club pogo yet..... diablo.gif  cheesy.gif  watching you.gif I 've won a total of 88 years 9 months worth.  So far I've broken it down to giving 10 yrs to myself, 5 years to my sister, 10 years to my neighbor, 10 years to my best friend's mother, who lives in assisted living....working on giving more to a group home for mentally challenged individuals who love to play the word whomp and "spinning" games and poppit.....so I've got a bit more to play yet before I hit the 100 year mark, but in my own defense I was out sick with the flu, and just now trying to get out of my "funk".  I'm also working on my 25 posts to try to give some away here.
I'm sorry to hear that my "double clicking" method is not working for anyone.  It has worked for me and some of my friends, maybe it IS just me....Sorry folks....thought I had a good tip there!!!  Best time I have found to play was 4:30 to 6:00 am eastern time....sometimes I have been lucky up til 7:00 am, but not often.

I hope everyone is doing well and will let you all know how things go....I'm sure I will have plenty of codes to give away when I get to the 25 post mark....take care,
FacebookCharlie popcorn2.gif  cheerleading.gif  beer11.gif  elf2.gif

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: snowflower on September 18, 2009, 08:06:45 PM

thanks, I am feeling a little better!!! elf2.gif