PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:44:40 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

It sounds like you're being very generous with your winnings, Charlie.  WTG  cheerleading.gif

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 18, 2009, 06:55:28 PM
Yo, where'd ya get 20 free gems?

Stinky,

When I first used my 3 moth pass, pogo gave me 20 free gems...I was wondering if it might be a perk of the free pass.....not sure, thought maybe I should ask pogo cust serv, but then again I didn't want them to take them away....not sure what to do, what do you think?

BTW how's your boys feeling?

FacebookCharlie

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: Squid on September 19, 2009, 08:33:22 AM
It sounds like you're being very generous with your winnings, Charlie.  WTG  cheerleading.gif

hi11.gif
thanks, I'm trying....just hope to give more if I can....I remember someone saying on here earlier if I was going to use them all for myself...I'm not that stupid, at least I don't think so, I just like playing the game and giving them away...that's why I'm trying to get to that 25 post mark to give some away here too!!  Have a good day!!!   cheerleading.gif

Squid

I'm all set for passes and want to share, too.

If you want to get your post count up, go to the FUN AND GAMES section of this forum and play a few games.  You'll be there in no time. 

hi11.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: FacebookCharlie on September 19, 2009, 08:35:14 AM
Stinky,

When I first used my 3 moth pass, pogo gave me 20 free gems...I was wondering if it might be a perk of the free pass.....not sure, thought maybe I should ask pogo cust serv, but then again I didn't want them to take them away....not sure what to do, what do you think?

BTW how's your boys feeling?

FacebookCharlie

I think all new accounts get 20 gems. They want to reel you in, ya know?

My son is doing so much better, thanks for asking. I think he was up until about 1am playing XBOX Live ... that says something. Although I think he would try to play even if he were in a coma.  hysterical.gif

You feeling better?

JAYREMI

thats cool charlie cheesy.gif gave bunch of mine away to in my friends list some ppl cant afford stuff like pogo right now need the 40 bux to eat  GO FOR THE 100 YRS THO hysterical.gifanyway after 6am eastcoast hardly win like i said and bunch of peeps 3-6am eastcoast  <<<---HINT HINT HINT--->>>best time SUNDAY 4AM TIL 6AM hit on almost every code last weekend  tease.gif   tc all JAYREMI ass.gif

Hocky

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 19, 2009, 08:59:10 AM

Do I hear an echo?  donthearyou.gif giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 19, 2009, 08:59:10 AM

My son is doing so much better, thanks for asking. I think he was up until about 1am playing XBOX Live ... that says something. Although I think he would try to play even if he were in a coma.  hysterical.gif

You feeling better?

I'm glad to hear your son is feeling better....  I'm feeling better too, still a little groggy, but getting there.....I thought it might be an enticement giving, but wasn't sure....thanks for the info!!!

Hope you have a great weekend!!!  hi11.gif girl5.gif cheerleading.gif

Stinkerbell

Thanks, Charlie. You have a great weekend, too.   tumbsup.gif

Bluecat

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Bluecat on September 19, 2009, 04:41:36 PM
I haven't won anything yet.   6_6.gif

Don't give up! Keep playing. Try it during the middle of the night. That seems to be when most people win.  Good luck!

arniebear

Is anyone else having a problem with hushmail, I have not been able to get in for a couple of hours.  Just wondering if it is on my end or theirs  undecided.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: arniebear on September 19, 2009, 05:59:45 PM
Is anyone else having a problem with hushmail, I have not been able to get in for a couple of hours.  Just wondering if it is on my end or theirs  undecided.gif

What kind of problem? I can get in ok. Are you getting a message of some kind?

wnn725

i just made up 3 email addresses and went and played when I went to get my wins   my accounts said they have been cancelled due to spam or abusie emails.  wow  and the ones i made up yesteday  said they have been deactivate due to not being used in the last  3 weeks   like I only made them yesterday   so if anyone has codes stored and not use yet u may loose them   i lost all mine tonight  6_6.gif crying10.gif help.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: wnn725 on September 19, 2009, 10:59:28 PM
i just made up 3 email addresses and went and played when I went to get my wins   my accounts said they have been cancelled due to spam or abusie emails.  wow  and the ones i made up yesteday  said they have been deactivate due to not being used in the last  3 weeks   like I only made them yesterday   so if anyone has codes stored and not use yet u may loose them   i lost all mine tonight  6_6.gif crying10.gif help.gif

Hushmail is deactivating a lot of accounts. One thing for sure, once you create the email you MUST log into the account or they do deactivate it fast.

From now on, I will attempt to log into the email account before I play. I've lost 8 codes that way.

wnn725

I made up another one tonight and then left when i went back they had shut if off czz of abuse or spam  it took like 10 seconds   guess i will just go to bed now   

triviamaven

thanks so much to the clever person that posted the gmail account trick of adding periods and the emails go to the same acct. that not only made registration a breeze, but retrieval as well!   I hit my goal of 5 yrs tonight.   If I can stay up a while longer I will work on trying to get some passes for my aunt and cousin.

I can see where this trick is really gonna come in handy with other websites .... really saves the old noggin and reduces loose paper notes all over the place 'cuz i can never remember my dummy accounts!

cheerleading.gif thanks again   hi11.gif.....and sorry, yup I am lazy  slap1.gif and tired or I would look up who you were!