PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:07:33 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Darling SilverDodger

I want to thank Mayhem for posting the subways codes.... won 7 years of free pogo  cheerleading.gif
Thanks
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Stinkerbell

Quote from: wnn725 on September 19, 2009, 11:15:17 PM
I made up another one tonight and then left when i went back they had shut if off czz of abuse or spam  it took like 10 seconds   guess i will just go to bed now   

What email service?

FreecellFanny

The wheel is hot this morning. It's like taking candy from a baby!!  cheesy.gif

JAYREMI

dont use hushmail i had probs with that to won a bunch of passes never got the e-mails use G-MAIL easier just stay logged in get them immediately tumbsup.gif just have to change ur name if gonna use bunch of accounts passwords and address can be the same and phone # if any problem just say ya live in a bording house hysterical.gifJAYREMI ass.gif

who me?

I used Hush this A.M and signed in and checked the welcome email from them and left it open before I went to subway in a different window.
I only did 3 accounts because I have to get ready and go somewhere for the day, but I got all my codes.
I didn't start till 9:00  Eastern so I only won 5 but one of them was a year...that was a first for me.

arniebear

I finally got into hushmail on my laptop, my desktop must be having some problems.   cheerleading.gif I finally managed to get 1 year each for my son  his wife and my three grandboys, he is in the military so can't afford for all.......this way we all keep in touch.

jetstar

gm fellow suwayers cheerleading.gif  i  won a 100 dollar concert card dont have any use for it soooo i will give it to the 50th beggar  hysterical.gif  j/k  if any one is interested in it pm me and ill give you the info to retrieve it  embrace.gif

Squid

How generous!  I hope someone really enjoys that prize. 

I won a SLAM game and haven't gotten the code for it yet.  If/When I do, I'll be happy to pass it along to someone who might be able to use it.  Family game night?

mylissah

I would love to know how to get this but i have no idea, can someone help me??

C~M

Quote from: mylissah on September 20, 2009, 09:14:11 PM
I would love to know how to get this but i have no idea, can someone help me??

Go to the very first post on first page and Mayhem explains it all.

ILoveSiamese

I have gotten 5 years of pogo and 125 coke points for myself and 5 years worth for friends so far.
can they extend this I may never have to pay for pogo again lol.

ILS

Thanks Mayhem cheerleading.gif

shoes

I have been winning and sharing with family and friends too--I was wondering if I set up a new account (fee non member) can I use more then one 3 mo. membership on it?  As guest passes can only go once to an account?

who me?

Yes you can create an account. And use as many passes on it as you want.  tumbsup.gif

C~M

munch000

I am having problems with hush mail to but  with the advice I got on here ,which was to open a hush mail account and keep it open while you play the subway game.No problem-got (10) 3 month passes.I know that I'm a newbie so I do try to listen to all you oldies- you do have good advice but please have patience with us ok. Thanks so much for all the help. cheesy.gif

4Tattoo4

i can't get into hushmail at all.  It started yesterday and is still down. We must have overloaded it lol

JAYREMI

went to hushmail this morning no probs,it was early tho 4:30am eastcoast  if ya go to G-MAIL they asking for cell phone # now no-no.gif but dont give it they charging ppl i heard guess they caught up to b/s accounts hysterical.gif i guess hushmail and mailinator gonna catch up to and if ya go to subway they got no more game pieces here in sc and louisiana  no-no.gif tc JAYREMI ass.gif by the way GIANTS RULE!!!!!

arniebear

I too am unable to get into hushmail and that is on all my computers........I wonder if they just barred me or something bad mood.gif Oh well guess it is the last of any codes for me.  Rest of the family will just have to suffer.

Stinkerbell

I used hushmail like someone advised, opening hushmail before I started playing, and that worked.

wnn725

i just tried hushmail again this morning and still cant get in  my friends still got in  I went to gmail and did like they said and just used the one account and put decimal in between letters as i went and it worked great  thanks for the info you get here