PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:44:18 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

arniebear

All my computers say is loading but don't then get timeout error.  Does not matter which browser or which computer.  Don't know if it my DSL or just where I live.  Hushmail hates me  bad mood.gif

destiny child

I think I must be doing something wrong, I keep playing these numbers and I never win anything. It just says Sorry. Any advice would help.  Thanks Destiny

Stinkerbell

Quote from: destiny child on September 21, 2009, 01:16:24 PM
I think I must be doing something wrong, I keep playing these numbers and I never win anything. It just says Sorry. Any advice would help.  Thanks Destiny

I never win during human hours. LOL I have to play between 1-4am my time in order to win a thing.

destiny child

Stinkerbell

nancy3133

Quote from: JAYREMI on September 21, 2009, 06:19:26 AM
went to hushmail this morning no probs,it was early tho 4:30am eastcoast  if ya go to G-MAIL they asking for cell phone # now no-no.gif but dont give it they charging ppl i heard guess they caught up to b/s accounts hysterical.gif i guess hushmail and mailinator gonna catch up to and if ya go to subway they got no more game pieces here in sc and louisiana  no-no.gif tc JAYREMI ass.gif by the way GIANTS RULE!!!!!

I have been using the Gmail trick for weeks and sometimes when you create several email addresses that are similar or in a short period of times they do ask for verification via cell phone number.  they send you a code that you enter and then go directly to your new gmail account.  There has never been any kind of charge made. Too my knowledge Gmail is free.
I also tried different things to use the same email address  first I add a dot after each letter until they all have dots. 
then I take one dot away until they are all gone. Then I use one dot in different places. You can get alot of use out of one email  I have made up one very long name make up a very long first middle and last name  I used one email address with 30 letter and was able too use the same email address about 75 times.  maybe more. and all the codes went to the same email address.
  I hope this helps.

Hocky

Quote from: nancy3133 on September 22, 2009, 03:55:07 AM
  I used one email address with 30 letter and was able too use the same email address about 75 times.  maybe more.   

Ohhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyy.....and here I thought I was bad!  giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

So, if I have an email address... pogogotabadrap@gmail.com, then make pogo.gotabadrap@gmail.com and pogogot.abadrap@gmail.com, everything I win will go to one email address?  Which one?

goodenuff

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 22, 2009, 08:40:25 AM
So, if I have an email address... pogogotabadrap@gmail.com, then make pogo.gotabadrap@gmail.com and pogogot.abadrap@gmail.com, everything I win will go to one email address?  Which one?

All of the e-mails would go to pogogotabadrap@gmail.com.

This trick does work. I've used on more than one Gmail account.

tumbsup.gif

wnn725

yes I am doing that now and it works great  still cant get into hushmail

cheekiemonkey6977

Hi all..been a little while since I have been here..had some family issues to deal with...but my question is...

Is late night still the time to win? My son is wanting me to try to win him some passes (I have a few already) and just want to make sure that is the best time to win.

Thanks to all!!!  cheesy.gif

C~M

S1lent

Thanks for the tips on email accounts.  Now what do I do with the 20 gems that are included with the 3 month free membership?  I've been using them on the mix and match badge.  Is there something better?

Aloha
S1lent

C~M

Quote from: s1lent on September 22, 2009, 04:35:07 PM
Thanks for the tips on email accounts.  Now what do I do with the 20 gems that are included with the 3 month free membership?  I've been using them on the mix and match badge.  Is there something better?

Aloha
S1lent
Why are you making up a bunch of new Pogo accounts?  That is the only way you get the free 20 gems.  If you keep tacking on the 3 month memberships to your main account you get no gems.

S1lent

disneyland lady

If only we could transfer gems from one account to another. I would be making up fake names all day.

JAYREMI

i figured out the dot thing i was doing it wrong shocked.gif all good now tho  thx nancy giggle2.gif  JAYREMI ass.gif

JAYREMI

Quote from: s1lent on September 22, 2009, 04:35:07 PM

Aloha
S1lent
thats what i do silent badges you can get backrounds to they got some kool 1-s JAYREMI ass.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: goodenuff on September 22, 2009, 08:48:59 AM
All of the e-mails would go to pogogotabadrap@gmail.com.

This trick does work. I've used on more than one Gmail account.

tumbsup.gif

Thanks, I'll give it a shot.  embrace.gif

wnn725

boy they have gotten cheap with 3 mth on subway  played 3 names and only got one  usually got like 3 at lease per name