PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:48:48 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

JAYREMI

Quote from: CrazyMan on September 22, 2009, 10:48:59 PM
just got 3 more years here tease.gif
thats all crazyman  whats wrong with you this am hysterical.gif  JAYREMI ass.gif

Hocky

Yeah Jay........whats wrong with you CM?  hysterical.gif

ILuVpOgO83

tumbsup.gif   This Rocks! I can't belive I won 4 3 month free Club Pogo!!! Thanx soo much Mayham... giggle2.gif

Hocky

Quote from: ILuVpOgO83 on September 23, 2009, 06:10:53 AM
tumbsup.gif   This Rocks! I can't belive I won 4 3 month free Club Pogo!!! Thanx soo much Mayham... giggle2.gif

WTG on your winnings!   cheerleading.gif

ILuVpOgO83

Does anyone know... When You win more than 1 Club Pogo Membership can you enter them all at once or do you have to wait untill your 1st expires?   

Squid

You can enter them all at once.  Each pass will be applied automatically by Pogo when the previous one expires.  Grats on your winnings.

I r a cheat

Found something helpful whilst searching for codes....

Here is how to determine what you've won before you spin the wheel. If your authorization code starts with...

45959 – You win nothing
34526 – You win Beaches Vacation
34233 – You win Champs $50 card
34234 – You win Champs $25 card
34236 – You win Live Nation $100 Concert Cash
34237 – You win 24 Hour Fitness 90 day membership
34238 – You win Pogo 1 Year membership
34239 – You win Pogo 3 month membership
34241 – You win Apple Scrabble Game
34242 – You win Scrabble Slam card game
34244 – You win $25 Subway card
34245 – You win 125 MCR
34246 – You win 500 MCR

So far I've won 12 years membership and 1500 coke reward points.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: I r a cheat on September 23, 2009, 10:33:09 AM
Found something helpful whilst searching for codes....

Here is how to determine what you've won before you spin the wheel. If your authorization code starts with...

45959 – You win nothing
34526 – You win Beaches Vacation
34233 – You win Champs $50 card
34234 – You win Champs $25 card
34236 – You win Live Nation $100 Concert Cash
34237 – You win 24 Hour Fitness 90 day membership
34238 – You win Pogo 1 Year membership
34239 – You win Pogo 3 month membership
34241 – You win Apple Scrabble Game
34242 – You win Scrabble Slam card game
34244 – You win $25 Subway card
34245 – You win 125 MCR
34246 – You win 500 MCR

So far I've won 12 years membership and 1500 coke reward points.

What is the benefit of knowing ahead of time? If you dont spin, can you reenter the code and try for something else?

FacebookCharlie

hi11.gif

Hi everyone....Great to hear that everyone is doing so well on the winning....So far I'm up to 390 3-month pogo game pass wins = 97 years 6 months worth of free club pogo....I've given away 35 years worth to family and friends and still have 62 years 6 months to give away (250 3-month passes).  I was so surprised to win another 125 my coke rewards points today, couldn't believe it, thought they were all gone.....

Thank you Stinky and everyone, I am feeling much better, didn't have the Swine Flu, but had a really bad strain of flu that knocked me out for more than a week.  Got right back on the winning horse and got another 8 years worth of club pogo today and those MCR pts.

I even felt good enough to get a Subway sub today and wouldn't you know it, I won a free cookie...my first one, as well as a couple new codes, but only one timers...I'll wait til the early morning to try them.

I hope you all are doing well.  I am still working towards my 25 posts and hope to soon be able to help anyone out with some free passes.  I know you all said that I could go to other parts of the forum, but I like this thread and find you all the most interesting.

Well, I'll let you know what happens...still working towards the "100 year" mark, I'll let you know when I get there!!! 

Take care & talk to you all soon,

FacebookCharlie  beer11.gif elf2.gif turkey4.gif cheerleading.gif giggle2.gif

FacebookCharlie

hi11.gif

Hi everyone,

Well---I DID IT!!!!   camera.gif I played this morning and broke the 100 year mark---in fact I've now won a total of 432 3-month pogo memberships = 108 years worth of club pogo!!!!  vomit.gif

I've aso reached my 25 posts mark and hope to help out ANYONE who wants some of these passes....I've got 292 of them to give away = 73 years worth, I sure as heck cannot use them all....I won't live THAT long.... 6_6.gif

I will be happy to trade for any my coke rewards points too!!!

Please let me know how I can help  help.gif , as I would LOVE to do so!!!! beer11.gif  elf2.gif

Take care all, and hope to hear from you soon!!!

FacebookCharlie  cheesy.gif  dancing16.gif  whistle.gif  low blow.gif  white flag.gif

disneyland lady

Watching the swarm decend on Facebook Charlie and wondering if he makes it out alive.

jarjar

Quote from: disneyland lady on September 24, 2009, 05:43:32 AM
Watching the swarm decend on Facebook Charlie and wondering if he makes it out alive.
Brave man I would say DLL giggle2.gif Lord help him embrace.gif

Squid

Quote from: FacebookCharlie on September 24, 2009, 04:45:07 AM
hope to help out ANYONE who wants some of these passes....I've got 292 of them to give away = 73 years worth, I sure as heck cannot use them all....I won't live THAT long....

psmint seems to need some passes.  Maybe you could pm her some codes.  I don't think she saw this post of yours.  I'll help, too.

psmint

Awe..... that's nice Squid.  I'm working at it - slow but getting some...  Much harder during the day and forget it after 8:30 a.m. or so.  I am grateful for all the tips, especially with the Hushmail.  I did have 2 accounts closed by them and didn't get the passes.  Now I know better and will keep it open until I get the confirmation e-mails!! 

Facebook Charlie is planning on living to a ripe old age in order to take full advantage of the Pogo passes!  Way to go!

psmint

Stinkerbell

psmint

I have a few years now!!  I had left my Pogo account expire after being a member for many, many years because I couldn't justify throwing $40 their way when money is tight.  Thanks again - Santa came early!!   elf2.gif

Motherof2

I am new here, however I have "lurked" for a few months and appreciate all the pogo tokens I have come into for free.  I am finally registered and wanted to let you know I tried the subway game with the codes from here and a couple sub sandwiches and I won the pogo 3 month pass...at 5 a.m. one morning as I cannot stay up past 11 p.m. with 2 kids, etc.  

I have 6 Coke My rewards bottle caps from this weekend with unused codes.  I do not do the Coke rewards and have no idea how much these are worth.  I would like to give them to someone in exchange for another club pogo pass if possible.  Please email me and I will first send you the coke codes so you can check them out and then you can send me a pogo pass if you can.  Thank you very much, everyone here seems really nice from what I have read.  My email is <admin edit: please don't post email addy in pubic>

Mother of 2