PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 05:23:05 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: psmint on September 24, 2009, 08:52:29 AM
I have a few years now!!  I had left my Pogo account expire after being a member for many, many years because I couldn't justify throwing $40 their way when money is tight.  Thanks again - Santa came early!!   elf2.gif

hi11.gif

Hey there, psmint.....I just tried to send you some passes, but I got a message stating that you inbox is full!!!!  I would love to send you these passes, if you would let me....let me know, as I would love to help out!!!  Take care and PLEASE let me know!!!

FacebookCharlie  beer11.gif elf2.gif

apearson29

hi11.gif Congrats to ev1 playing Subway game and winning.  beer11.gif
I won the $100 concert cash and would like to give it to someone who could use it. Not asking for anything in return, as I too have won several yrs worth of Pogo. (enough for ev1 I know and then some, to never have to pay yrly fees again LOL)
I will send the code and conf# to the first person to PM me. Hope that someone can enjoy it.
GL to all and just keep playing...... tumbsup.gif

Edited to say, I have given this away.........

17MattFan

Just wanted to stop by and Congrats to  all of you that have won on Subway.

and Thanks again to Stinkerbell and Hocky for helping me out.

I never could get the site to load stupid dial up lol, anyways congrats again hope you all have a great rest of the week and a terrific weekend.

psmint

Facebook Charlie --- I checked my in box -- there was only one message in there -- but stated 100% capacity.  Small mailbox!!  I have deleted that message....so it's empty again......  Thanks!

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: psmint on September 24, 2009, 12:25:48 PM
Facebook Charlie --- I checked my in box -- there was only one message in there -- but stated 100% capacity.  Small mailbox!!  I have deleted that message....so it's empty again......  Thanks!

hi11.gif

Hey there, psmint, check your messages again....I just sent you a message!!!  Enjoy, hope it helps and if you need more, just let me know!!!

Take care,

psmint

Thanks soooo much Facebook Charlie!!!!  Now I can play Pogo for quite a few years and not have to pay them!!!  You guys are the best!!   beer11.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: 17MattFan on September 24, 2009, 11:35:42 AM
Just wanted to stop by and Congrats to  all of you that have won on Subway.

and Thanks again to Stinkerbell and Hocky for helping me out.

I never could get the site to load stupid dial up lol, anyways congrats again hope you all have a great rest of the week and a terrific weekend.

You're welcome!  Glad to be able to share my good fortune at winning!   embrace.gif

JAYREMI

Quote from: FacebookCharlie on September 24, 2009, 12:38:23 PM
hi11.gif

Hey there, psmint, check your messages again....I just sent you a message!!!  Enjoy, hope it helps and if you need more, just let me know!!!

Take care,

can i have some passes please charlie hysterical.gif JAYREMI ass.gif

summertime2203

Yep I know about money being tight. I have been going treatment for lung cancer. I am doing good. Someone send me a 3 month pass. So I am hoping to win alot of them for awhile so I can still play pogo.

jarjar

Just wanted to throw my thanks in to Tamara, Squid and Swamp for all their help. Thanks to them I am good to go for quite sometime. embrace.gif The giving people here that want nothing in return but friendship is awesome. I am so glad to be a part of this site.
And of course one hugh round of applause for Mayhem for the wonderful subway codes and the how to play cheesy.gif

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: summertime2203 on September 24, 2009, 01:07:57 PM
Yep I know about money being tight. I have been going treatment for lung cancer. I am doing good. Someone send me a 3 month pass. So I am hoping to win alot of them for awhile so I can still play pogo.

hi11.gif

Check your messages...I sent you some codes!!  Enjoy!!

beer11.gif elf2.gif

JAYREMI

Quote from: FacebookCharlie on September 24, 2009, 02:28:41 PM
hi11.gif

Check your messages...I sent you some codes!!  Enjoy!!

beer11.gif elf2.gif
check ur messages summertime cheesy.gif thx again CHARLIE hysterical.gif  JAYREMI ass.gif

summertime2203

Thank you so much each of you. This will help me out. I play pogo alot now days. I forgot how this site ROCKS.
Summer

ing10

cheesy.gif
Way to go FacebookCharlie!
Just wanted to say how very nice of you to share your Pogo 3 month codes to so many people.
There are so many that will have a great deal of fun, playing games for quite a while.
I, myself am set for a long time from all the help of the wonderful people on this site.
From posting codes and plenty of advice everyone is a winner!
You sure your name isn't Santa Clause?   dance11.gif

Stinkerbell

I love this site. The members are so helpful and so generous. Way to go all you winners and especially all you winners who have so kindly shared what you have won with others! You guys are what makes this site so awesome!   embrace.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 24, 2009, 04:30:55 PM
I love this site. The members are so helpful and so generous. Way to go all you winners and especially all you winners who have so kindly shared what you have won with others! You guys are what makes this site so awesome!   embrace.gif

we "cheaters" may not be allowed to win prizes but we have the most tokens, badges and have the most fun!

hehe
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Stinkerbell

Quote from: roadwarrior on September 24, 2009, 04:34:16 PM
we "cheaters" may not be allowed to win prizes but we have the most tokens, badges and have the most fun!

hehe

Yes, coming here almost guarentees a good time, whereas a person could play on Pogo from now til their 100th 3 month pass expires and still not win a thing.

JAYREMI

Quote from: summertime2203 on September 24, 2009, 03:28:00 PM
Thank you so much each of you. This will help me out. I play pogo alot now days. I forgot how this site ROCKS.
Summer
your welcome summertime cheerleading.gif have fun  hi11.gif   JAYREMI ass.gif  good job charlie early merry x-mas beer11.gif

C~M

Quote from: jarjar on September 24, 2009, 01:46:21 PM
Just wanted to throw my thanks in to Tamara, Squid and Swamp for all their help. Thanks to them I am good to go for quite sometime. embrace.gif The giving people here that want nothing in return but friendship is awesome. I am so glad to be a part of this site.
And of course one hugh round of applause for Mayhem for the wonderful subway codes and the how to play cheesy.gif

I think I offered but you said no.

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: summertime2203 on September 24, 2009, 03:28:00 PM
Summer

Just have lots of fun...if you need anything else, Please do not hesitate to ask!! beer11.gif elf2.gif

Quote from: JAYREMI on September 24, 2009, 05:13:39 PM
  your welcome summertime cheerleading.gif have fun  hi11.gif   JAYREMI ass.gif  good job charlie early merry x-mas beer11.gif

early merry Christmas to you too...have a good one!!!   beer11.gif elf2.gif
Quote from: ing10 on September 24, 2009, 04:00:47 PM
cheesy.gif
Way to go FacebookCharlie!
Just wanted to say how very nice of you to share your Pogo 3 month codes to so many people.
There are so many that will have a great deal of fun, playing games for quite a while.
I, myself am set for a long time from all the help of the wonderful people on this site.
From posting codes and plenty of advice everyone is a winner!
You sure your name isn't Santa Clause?   dance11.gif

Thanks so much, no I'm just your everyday FacebookCharlie, happy to help whenever, wherever I can....!!!

beer11.gif elf2.gif