Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Summer's Twilight 2009 Super Badge

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Squid

I'm already 3 of 5  lipsrsealed.gif

I'll wait for the challenges to come out to get the rest.
Good luck, all!

disneyland lady

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on August 19, 2009, 06:33:44 AM
Do we get Rob Pattison with the Twilight badge?

That's what I was thinking. Or maybe Spike with fangs and blooding dripping from them?  But I'll tell you what... Taylor is looking waaaaaaaaaaaay hot these days.

I'm just sayin'...

I'm very proud of him for not sitting around waiting for Summit to decide if they would cast him this time around. He worked his lil' ol' self right into a fine looking man.

swamp

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 19, 2009, 06:56:37 AM
That's what I was thinking. Or maybe Spike with fangs and blooding dripping from them?  But I'll tell you what... Taylor is looking waaaaaaaaaaaay hot these days.sookie on trueblood is my gal  big boobs to

I'm just sayin'...

I'm very proud of him for not sitting around waiting for Summit to decide if they would cast him this time around. He worked his lil' ol' self right into a fine looking man.
snookie on trueblood is my gal.has big boobs to  inlove1.gif   topsecret.gif dont tell homer   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Joe C

Quote from: CrazyMan on August 19, 2009, 12:12:56 AM
Is out on Pogo now if anyone want to work on getting it. elf2.gif
Already got it while at work, activating the Boggle Bash Mix badge 5x via my BlackBerry. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

rhino

I am a little confused with TWILIGHT BADGE. I am done all my personal badges and i am not getting credit for any other badge except for the weekly badges. Are we going to have time to complete this badge with only weekly badges???? How else can you get this.

Joe C

Quote from: rhino on August 22, 2009, 12:52:21 PM
I am a little confused with TWILIGHT BADGE. I am done all my personal badges and i am not getting credit for any other badge except for the weekly badges. Are we going to have time to complete this badge with only weekly badges???? How else can you get this.
You get credit for winning "challenges" four ways.
1) You complete an active weekly challenge for the current week.
2) You complete a personal challenge from a previous period. (Repeats count)
3) You complete a Premium challenge from a Premium album. (Repeats count)
4) You complete a Mix and Match challenge from a Mix and Match album. (Repeats count)

If you always want to get special badges requiring you to win X challenges, buy ONE easy Mix badge. Win that badge as many times as required, and you always get the Special badge. Good ones still available require you to win on Jigsaw puzzle. Buy the Mix badge that goes with your best cheat program or that you like to play if you play by hand. tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Also, this Special badge continues to be active next week, so you will be able to finish it then. tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: swamp on August 19, 2009, 07:36:27 AM
   snookie on trueblood is my gal.has big boobs to  inlove1.gif   topsecret.gif dont tell homer   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

I'm just not into boobs. Not big ones or little ones.... I'm just sayin'...

rhino

Oh ok i didnt know repeats count...thank you ladies and gentlemen. Oh bye the way SOOKIE RULES BABY!!!!!

MsMissy

Ive got 4 of them & will probably wait for next weeks badges.  popcorn2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview