PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:51:25 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

subway contest

Started by swamp,

Previous topic - Next topic

swamp

209 million game pieces will be distributed, and of these maybe 10 will be the rare letters that are needed to complete words like HYBRID. And it will not be enough for you to finish HYBRID — you have to be the FIRST person to do it (assuming there's only one hybrid for a prize).

Also, when you consider that there are 26 to the 12th power combinations of codes, you have a gigantic number indeed, far in excess of 209 million. In other words, every single Subway game piece has a different code, and each Subway piece can be used only ONCE. (This is not the same as the few codes that can be used by millions by people, such as the code that went out in Sunday papers.)

And I bet that Subway keeps track of which Subway store delivered which codes. That way, if people in Florida and Maine report wins with codes sold in Nevada, then Subway might be able to challenge the so-called winner on the fact that he or she didn't purchase the item personally, even if the person has the physical game piece.

In other words, this offer to swap pieces is cute and charming, but it really comes down to the rare piece. If you have the rare piece obtained locally, just go to your local Subway and buy 100 cokes or bribe the employees to give you a bunch of sandwich wrappers. Then find the common codes yourself and claim the big prize.

We can probably figure out now which are the four or five rare letters right now.  embarrassed.gif gl  coffee.gif

Jewel

The rare letters:

S – Beaches Resorts Family Vacation
T – Scrabble Board Game
V – Live Nation VIP Concert Experience
B – Toyota Prius
C – $5 Subway Card
K – Bodybugg System
P – Champs Sports $500 Gift Card

Squid

Swamperoo has a devilish streak......... I like that.   wow.gif

swamp

Quote from: Squid on August 24, 2009, 09:44:03 AM
Swamperoo has a devilish streak......... I like that.   wow.gif
whistle.gif  got my pogo mini looking for squidly  coffee.gif

Squid

Quote from: swamp on August 24, 2009, 10:25:06 AM
whistle.gif  got my pogo mini looking for squidly  coffee.gif
* Squid rushes to Pogo to check Friends List!   wow.gif huh.gif wow.gif huh.gif embrace.gif blowkisses.gif

*edited to say:  Hubba, hubba - nothing does it for me like a submerged man on a regulator!   wow.gif

swamp

Quote from: Squid on August 24, 2009, 11:04:43 AM
* Squid rushes to Pogo to check Friends List!   wow.gif huh.gif wow.gif huh.gif embrace.gif blowkisses.gif

*edited to say:  Hubba, hubba - nothing does it for me like a submerged man on a regulator!   wow.gif
shy12.gif blowkisses.gif hysterical.gif

Stinkerbell

* Squid rushes to Pogo to check Friends List!   wow.gif huh.gif wow.gif huh.gif embrace.gif blowkisses.gif

I know a rich old dude on an oxygen tank getting ready to be put in a nursing home. He's a bastard, but hey.... money talks. You interested? I could hook you up!  giggle2.gif

swamp

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 24, 2009, 04:57:50 PM
I know a rich old dude on an oxygen tank getting ready to be put in a nursing home. He's a bastard, but hey.... money talks. You interested? I could hook you up!  giggle2.gif
heyyyy  slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif  me frist  popcorn2.gif  i`am just saying  coffee.gif

jarjar

disneyland lady

Dibs! I want a rich, sickly man in my life.

swamp

Stinkerbell

Well, yeah. And an added benefit is that he WANTS to die and his family is really ok with that.  hysterical.gif  He REALLY is a nasty old thing. He sits around and craps himself, then sits in it waiting for someone to clean him up, even though he is totally capable of going to the bathroom on his own.

Yeah, he's a real catch alright.

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 24, 2009, 05:13:24 PM
Well, yeah. And an added benefit is that he WANTS to die and his family is really ok with that.  hysterical.gif  He REALLY is a nasty old thing. He sits around and craps himself, then sits in it waiting for someone to clean him up, even though he is totally capable of going to the bathroom on his own.

Yeah, he's a real catch alright.

Hey, I resemble that remark! 

Tamara

Ohhhh you guys are crazy (and nuttin' against you crazy man) !!!!   giggle2.gif  hysterical.gif  giggle2.gif  hysterical.gif

~Sassy~

* Squid rushes to Pogo to check Friends List!   wow.gif huh.gif wow.gif huh.gif embrace.gif blowkisses.gif

"Cuse me for jumping in here...enquiring minds and all that.  whistle.gif

I haven't been feeling very good as everyone knows and have not had a chance to catch up on the posts yet.  embarrassed.gif

Stinky exactly what are you offering to hook Squid up to/with?  undecided.gif

The old man OR the oqygen tank?  hysterical.gif

disneyland lady

~Sassy~

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif Now that is FUNNY!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on August 25, 2009, 03:28:43 PM

Stinky exactly what are you offering to hook Squid up to/with?  undecided.gif

The old man OR the oqygen tank?  hysterical.gif

The old guy comes WITH the tank. Unless of course you want to hurry things along then.... I'm just sayin'...

jarjar

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 25, 2009, 04:52:09 PM
The old guy comes WITH the tank. Unless of course you want to hurry things along then.... I'm just sayin'...
nono.gif

Squid

Sure!  I'm ready!  If he has cash, I'll just hire someone to wipe up after him while I bask poolside with the cabana boy, Ramon.