PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:28:53 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

subway contest

Started by swamp,

Previous topic - Next topic

~Sassy~

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 25, 2009, 04:52:09 PM
The old guy comes WITH the tank. Unless of course you want to hurry things along then.... I'm just sayin'...

Quote from: Squid on August 25, 2009, 05:48:27 PM
  Sure!  I'm ready!  If he has cash, I'll just hire someone to wipe up after him while I bask poolside with the cabana boy, Ramon.  vacation4.gif vacation8.gif

Ahhh Inky you're such a sweetheart.  embrace.gif

Anybody else would push him into the pool.

jarjar

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on August 25, 2009, 06:19:56 PM
Ahhh Inky you're such a sweetheart.  embrace.gif

Anybody else would push him into the pool.
hysterical.gif We are sooooooooooo bad  hysterical.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on August 25, 2009, 05:48:27 PM
 Sure!  I'm ready!  If he has cash, I'll just hire someone to wipe up after him while I bask poolside with the cabana boy, Ramon.

Ah, well see... herein lies the problem. His daughter-in-law, my friend, tells me that getting hold of the cash might be a problem because the "Grand Pumbah" of their local religious "hall" manages to show up at the hospital having him sign papers giving Pumbah POA. Geezers doctor keeps tossing it out because the guy is senile and the documents would never hold up in court.

So, it might be awhile before you see the cash... use lots of sunblock.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 25, 2009, 07:14:45 PM
Ah, well see... herein lies the problem. His daughter-in-law, my friend, tells me that getting hold of the cash might be a problem because the "Grand Pumbah" of their local religious "hall" manages to show up at the hospital having him sign papers giving Pumbah POA. Geezers doctor keeps tossing it out because the guy is senile and the documents would never hold up in court.

So, it might be awhile before you see the cash... use lots of sunblock.

Wow... I'd have to deal with family, interlopers and gold-diggers?  Forget it.   vacation58.gif vacation58.gif vacation58.gif

Hocky

Can you say HIJACKED?  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Tamara

MsMissy

Gee every1, i thought this topic was about the subway cntest LOL not ppl. who are sick . You guys are just too funny hysterical.gif can i have that swimming pool or maybe the cash? its Hot out yonder.   bbq21.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: hocky on August 26, 2009, 03:33:38 AM
Can you say HIJACKED?  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Well, I supposed since it started out a subway thread, which was about winning Pogo passes, which equates to cash, and the old Geezer has cash... it was REALLY hijacked all that much, was it?  giggle2.gif

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 26, 2009, 11:15:08 AM
Well, I supposed since it started out a subway thread, which was about winning Pogo passes, which equates to cash, and the old Geezer has cash... it was REALLY hijacked all that much, was it?  giggle2.gif
n't