PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:03:02 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

coke points for 3 month club pogo passes??

Started by pizzaman984,

Previous topic - Next topic

pizzaman984

would anyone like to trade coke points for a 3 month club pogo pass.I have 5 codes im not usingand would gladly trade for coke points if you are not going to use them.Please pm me if you are interested.Thanks!!

C~M

Coke rewards offer a 1 month pass to Pogo for 75 points

jonte123

ILL GIVE U 2 CLUB POGO 3 MONTHS FOR SOME COKE POINTS

Hocky

Quote from: CrazyMan on August 22, 2009, 01:11:37 AM
Coke rewards offer a 1 month pass to Pogo for 75 points

I think Pizzaman wants the coke points for something else and is willing to give up his 3 month subway passes in exchange for more points  topsecret.gif

twinkle6590

Agrees with Hocky on this one. How does one know the codes havent been used yet..??? hmmmm inquiring minds want to know pizzaman ???

pizzaman984

that is a good question and the only answer i have for that is trust.I have been a member on here for years but when it all boils down you just have to trust people to be honest.

C~M

If I get 550 points I get a free year, what do I get if I give you the 550 points?  I don't need Pogo passes as I have 7 years already on acct and 38 more codes waiting...lol

pizzaman984

wow!! i dont know crazy.I just signed up for coke rewards as i won some points from subway.I have like 6 years of free pogo now and lots of codes i dont plan to use as i dont want to be greedy.LOL!!

C~M

I'm not greedy either, I have given away alot of the codes I have won to friends and people from here also and didn't ask anything in return.

Squid

Crazy!  I think that has to be the record for free Pogo passes.  Wow.  I won some, that's for sure, but nothing like the numbers you got.  Congrats to you, King Midas!

Hocky

Pizza---I think it is an honest trade for people who may not participate in the coke rewards program.  But yes you are right, it is all about trust.  Trust that the codes you have , havent already been applied...but it is also sticking your neck out that the person giving you the coke points hasn't already used the code and is giving you a now BAD code.

Point being.........be careful !  There are alot of newbies who only come here for anything free and may try to scam YOU!  I would only trade with people who have been ACTIVE members here. 

Good luck in your search for coke points!  bubblegum.gif

pizzaman984