This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Monopoly auto not working right

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

is anyone having trouble with this auto..every time i get down to that popup that says one turn left..the auto wont click on okay and move it along..it just stops..it just started doing this afew days ago,was working fine up until then...after i manually click okay it will play it through till it gets to that same spot then stops again..

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

I think the button was tweaked ever so slightly by Pogo. Time to cut a TSR like Homer says.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Is Monopoly having a problem on Pogo?  I was playing by hand with bots and the bots just keep stopping.  No pop-ups, no nuttin'.   The auto isn't working but I think that's because the Monopoly bots are not playing.  What's up with this?

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on August 20, 2009, 06:09:56 AM
Is Monopoly having a problem on Pogo?  I was playing by hand with bots and the bots just keep stopping.  No pop-ups, no nuttin'.   The auto isn't working but I think that's because the Monopoly bots are not playing.  What's up with this?
I have no idea. I never play Monopoly bots and I never play against other people.

I always play two-player games, one account per computer. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

roadwarrior

Pogo is trying to tell me it's my end, but it's really their end that is having issues.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Mistyeyed

pogo definitely must have done something to it...the auto was working great for me on this game..the auto still works but when it gets to the last turn it stops..thankfully im at rank 43 so im getting to the end of it..

Stinkerbell

Yeah, the auto works great. The problem is on Club Pogo's end and in a lobby someone was saying that Pogo is recommending NOT playing against bots until they get it figured out.

harley89

Mine hung up yesterday after i got the badge.  I just assumed that Mayhem was moonlighting over a Pogo again   Love ya mayhem

Mistyeyed

i changed the tab from pogo to custom and put the settings for time limit and turns to "none"...auto is working fine on these settings..it keeps running as long as i want now..i do notice playing under the custom tab i keep winning that getting crowded badge and the other one,every time i play it,but the triple sixes isnt coming up...i wonder why they keep giving those badges out...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview