PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 09:51:03 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

stressed

Started by jonte123,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

C~M

snowflower

Quote from: jonte123 on August 24, 2009, 03:42:06 PM
shutup

girls22.gif

Sheesh, 15 must be a terrible age these days embarrassed.gif

Hocky

Apparently there is something to the buttered butt biscuit phenomenon....

Here crazyeagle....I found this for ya.  Feel free to snag this and put it in your siggy box:

harley89

butter my biscuit yall better watch or the south gonna get in your blood.  Now young  person your father shut off your power for a reason i can assume punishment is involved nobody here gonna help you. Seems your Father and my husband went to the same parenting school since he turned off the power to my daughters room once. You can look forward to the shutting off the water while your in the shower later in life.  Do yourself a favor and just do as your dad says you stand a chance of not being grounded until you are 18.

twinkle6590

for 1 i cud move out if i cud for 2 im only 15 for 3 shutup

so yah umm like ummm come back to the forum and post when your all grown up and have manners....them ummm yea umm learn to spell and ummm yea ummm dont beg in here. People like you get ummm ignored and forgotten. so yea ummm KUDOS TO DAD FOR SHUTTING THE POWER OFF.  beer11.gif beer11.gif

Nymph Sorceress

Quote from: harley89 on August 24, 2009, 07:59:37 PM
butter my biscuit yall better watch or the south gonna get in your blood.  Now young  person your father shut off your power for a reason i can assume punishment is involved nobody here gonna help you. Seems your Father and my husband went to the same parenting school since he turned off the power to my daughters room once. You can look forward to the shutting off the water while your in the shower later in life.  Do yourself a favor and just do as your dad says you stand a chance of not being grounded until you are 18.

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif......The first time I heard that quote was when my husband said it....but then again he was born and raised here in the south. I was no better than crazy, because I laughed my head off for the longest as well. That and all his other sayings.
Also, he does the the whole power thing too. I guess it must be a southern thing. hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
I don't mind because he keeps me entertained........

Now Dance Monkey! DANCE!! hysterical.gif

harley89

Yall would love the saying me grandmother always used " That boy been hit by a stupid stick."  And the "Crazy as a Bessie Bug" for the life of me I have never figured out what a bessie bug is but it is not good.   That buttered biscuit needs some good ole salt fish fried up and put inside now that is breakfast.

disneyland lady

Quote from: harley89 on August 25, 2009, 11:59:25 AM
Yall would love the saying me grandmother always used " That boy been hit by a stupid stick."  And the "Crazy as a Bessie Bug" for the life of me I have never figured out what a bessie bug is but it is not good.   That buttered biscuit needs some good ole salt fish fried up and put inside now that is breakfast.
I think they are called crazy cuz bessie bugs flap their wings against their bodies but don't fly. Here is a link to some pics - should say Ugly as a Bessie Bug: http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Hm8dxf-U8g4/RtrAfe623yI/AAAAAAAAAVs/ZfolKjHwfCM/s400/btle14.jpg&imgrefurl=http://aloneonalimb.blogspot.com/2007/09/crazy-as-bessie-bug.html&usg=__NMn6frDpRma2fDACsjAOK9OgQ9U=&h=184&w=166&sz=5&hl=en&start=1&um=1&tbnid=lzC7RvJoSzGULM:&tbnh=102&tbnw=92&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dbessie%2Bbug%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1T4GGIH_enUS283US284%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1  (and that was the short link)

Squid

Quote from: jarjar on August 24, 2009, 05:27:36 PM
Guess we are going to have to nickname him biscuit hysterical.gif

ROFL... crazyeagle is now known as ButterBiscuit.

hehehehe

Tamara

WOW !!! with that kind of attitude, you sure will NOT gain ANY friendships here nor will you have any of us feeling sorry for you. I'm with the rest of the group here in that I say ...  'KUDOS to your Dad for shutting the power off'. If you talk to him like you talk to us in here, I can only imagine what he goes through ~ the poor man !!!!   nono.gif

Stinkerbell

cud:  Show Spelled Pronunciation [kuhd] 

–noun 1. the portion of food that a ruminant returns from the first stomach to the mouth to chew a second time.

So, what exactly are you trying to tell us?

Joe C

Quote from: jonte123 on August 24, 2009, 03:26:09 PM
alright i had like 10 club pogo 3 months then my dad shut off my power cuz i have it in a notepad like all of the promos and now im really stressed cause i have no club pogo member ships so if you guys wanna help me out it would be very high appreciated man it took me so long to get all of em i made like 20 emails and my comp is slow so i cudnt win so yeah thats why im stressed so yeah..

yawn.gif
Wake me up when you can do one of the following:
1) Write a thought coherently
2) Learn to use punctuation
3) Utilize the smallest amount of courtesy

ZZZZZZZZZ
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Hocky

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 26, 2009, 08:56:27 AM

–noun 1. the portion of food that a ruminant returns from the first stomach to the mouth to chew a second time.

Here is what he is trying to say MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! MOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  hysterical.gif

twinkle6590

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 26, 2009, 08:56:27 AM

Quote from: Joe C on August 26, 2009, 09:02:49 AM
yawn.gif
Wake me up when you can do one of the following:
1) Write a thought coherently
2) Learn to use punctuation
3) Utilize the smallest amount of courtesy

ZZZZZZZZZ

The sad thing is that a whole generation (or two!) is thinking that this is the correct way of spelling and constructing sentences.  My friend got a résumé with many of the words written in "instant message" technique and almost everything was a run-on sentence.  On a résumé ! 

Ok... I'm done.

Stinkerbell

roadwarrior

Dear Dad,

$chool i$ great. I'm making lot$ of friend$ and $tudying hard. I $imply can't think of anything I need, $o ju$t $end me a card, a$ I would love to hear from you.

Love, Your $on

Dearest Son,

I kNOw astroNOmy, ecoNOmics and oceaNOgraphy are eNOugh to keep even an hoNOr student busy. Do NOt forget that the pursuit of kNOwledge is a NOble task, and you can never study eNOugh.

Love, Dad

I couldn't resist after reading his other posts where he's begging...

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

swamp

Stinkerbell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview