Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jackpots

Started by mismilwblondy,

Previous topic - Next topic

mismilwblondy

swear2.gif Why is it that since I was a club pogo member since 1997 and still to this day never ever win any money, or is it just mad up names

Homer

Club Pogo is only six years old. Everyone can't win a jackpot.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Nymph Sorceress

Quote from: mismilwblondy on August 25, 2009, 10:25:51 AM
swear2.gif Why is it that since I was a club pogo member since 1997 and still to this day never ever win any money, or is it just mad up names

Quote from: Homer on August 25, 2009, 10:27:12 AM
Club Pogo is only six years old. Everyone can't win a jackpot.

Not only that, but pogo of itself is only about to turn 10 years old and you brought up a date from 13 years ago undecided.gif
What's up with that?!?!? giggle2.gif

[Insert Twilight Zone Theme here]

mismilwblondy

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

disneyland lady

Joe C

Quote from: mismilwblondy on August 25, 2009, 10:25:51 AM
yawn.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Ostria

Possibly, have you notice that someone would win something and the date is posted several days before the current date >.>  I guess so no one can find them and go "Congrats" if its a real person or something :/

Joe C

If I were to win a jackpot (which I would not claim because I am a rampant cheater), no one in Pogo could tell. This is because I hide my profile. Simplest explanation. tumbsup.gif

Hocky

Yanno,  if you are playing pogo and watching chat, periodically it will tell you that "so-n-so" just won (insert dollar amount here) in (insert game here).  So-n-so's jackpot was doubled...or for non members it says something like Club Pogo members can win double jackpots.

I was in a game room once where I saw a person's name saying they won a jackpot in a game (earlier that day) and they were still in the room.  I spoke to them and they confirmed they indeed won.  I know the JP winners exist, but the chances of winning a jackpot are very similar to winning an actual lottery.  I gave up on that notion about ohhhhhhhh 4 years ago.  LOL !

MaGRo0R

twinkle6590

Quote from: MaGRo0R on September 22, 2009, 01:34:31 AM
can u gift me club pogo?

good grief..yet another newbie wanting handouts. go to the offtopic section and play the subway game, there you have many chanced at winning 3 month passes to pogo. its very easy to play and lots of people on here have won many months worth.
p.s. dont come into the forum begging,,,we dont like it when people do that.
p.s.s. if you are just looking for a 5 day free pass, go into any pogo game and just ask politely.. BUT REMEMBER...you can only use one 5 day free pass per pogo screen name.
low blow.gif slap1.gif

disneyland lady

Can you gift me a jackpot (note that this is on topic).

Squid

Joe C

Hocky

Lets all put a penny into an account and let DLL guess how much it will be. (Oh and only one guess per day!) When she gets it right, that will be her jackpot!  giggle2.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: hocky on September 22, 2009, 06:17:17 AM
Lets all put a penny into an account and let DLL guess how much it will be. (Oh and only one guess per day!) When she gets it right, that will be her jackpot!  giggle2.gif
Can I use an auto?

Hocky

Quote from: disneyland lady on September 22, 2009, 06:25:20 AM
Can I use an auto?

You can, but once we audit your guesses we will have to disqualify you for the use of a cheat program!  hysterical.gif

MsMissy

I also believe they are made up names , cause ive been playing pogo almost 10 yrs & only won wallpaper.  shocked.gif

Joe C

I do not play for the Jackpots. I do not play to talk with other people.

I play for electronic badges that feed a Pavlovian need to accumulate, much like a lab animal will keep pushing the lever for food. dancing16.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview