This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo gems

Started by katsunya,

Previous topic - Next topic

~Sassy~

dancing16.gif Now look what happened JJ, you scared that poor little thing away! Guess she couldn't stand the idea of taking you on.  boxing21.gif My money would be on you. hysterical.gif

I was just ready to start posting my sarcastic signs too! diablo.gif

Tamara

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on August 29, 2009, 05:57:54 PM
Sure Babe.  embrace.gif I'll trade ya...let's see I have a 125 coke rewards bbq21.gif and Birthday cake crumbs.  giggle2.gif

Awww, you are such a sweetheart Sass   embrace.gif
But I think I'll pass on the birthday cake crumbs   giggle2.gif
Tammy

roadwarrior

I guess  the OP couldn't handle the truth being thrown in their face...

I guess we called him/her out and they ran off with their tails tucked between their legs.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Tamara

Quote from: roadwarrior on August 29, 2009, 06:51:34 PM
I guess  the OP couldn't handle the truth being thrown in their face...

I guess we called him/her out and they ran off with their tails tucked between their legs.

Adios and don't let the door hit him/her where the good lord split 'em   giggle2.gif 

Hocky

Listen here LITTLE MISS......

Most of us on here have kids your age or older, so we have already heard your little tune.  Quite frankly, it is a broken record. (oh wait, you probably don't know what a record is).  "WAH WAH WAH! Mommy/Daddy won't buy me this or that..."  That is the problem with the kids in today's generation.  GIVE ME GIVE ME! It's only 2.13.

Do you even realize that there are alot of adults who are being laid off or losing their jobs today and can't afford to pay the electric or put food on the table?  And you wanna sit here and give us crap about some friggin' pogo gems?

Playing games on pogo or buying badges/mini items is a LUXURY!  It is not a necessity!  Get your priorities straight katsunya. 

I suggest you think long and hard about opening that little potty mouth of yours.  One click of a button from an admin and you are banned. 

Joe C

Quote from: katsunya on August 29, 2009, 05:05:33 PM
Real mature. What ever. You all are complete assholes. -_-;;;
Deconstructing this pathetic attempt at a counter-point from katskunkya

1. Real mature. (We all expect a follow up to show kat's much higher level of maturity.)
2. What ever. (The code phrase for everyone that is wrong to say, "yes, I am wrong but I choose not to admit it.")
3. You all are complete *****, followed by some sort of emoticon. (Insulting those that called out your behavior is always the hallmark of maturity. In three short phrases, you managed to convince no one of anything other than your own boorish behavior. Also, by attempting to insult all of us, you have cut off any support from someone that might be inclined to assist you.)

If you feel the need to panhandle in here, expect that some people will be shocked by this behavior and deem it unacceptable. If, at the same time, your intention is to insult others and cause problems, you shall be treated as the immature thrower of a temper tantrum that you demonstrate.

Finally, an insult is like a bad gift. If the person getting the insult does not accept it, it remains with the person giving it. You can keep your foul invective and enjoy being so negative.

watching you.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Tamara

Very well said Joe   embrace.gif

twinkle6590

Gee I wonder if she is related to the other snotty nose teenager whos dad pulled the power on him and he lost all his precious little codes on his computer... hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

You know katskunkya, I have a daughter and when she was your age she did the same exact crap you are doing..had an attitude and thought she was all that. Well it didnt fly with me and I put her in her place real quickly and from then on I never ever had an issue with her. Sounds like your parents need some lessons in teaching you proper ettiquette and manners when addressing people. Or,..you just need a nice walk out to the barn for a good ole butt whipping and soap in your mouth. I believe a persons personality comes from what flows out of their mouth... you better flush yourself down the toilet because you got severe potty mouth !!!  vomit.gif

katsunya

Actially, I don't find it neccissary to fight on a forum. It's completely rediculous. And for being such a "friendly forum" I'm quite surprised that so many people took my simple question in a very offensive tone. There is no need to go all "parental" on some one you don't know and there is no need for me to be getting any lip. Yes, I do know what a record is, I own one. And yes I could get a job, but I don't live in a place where I am able to. A simple question is a simple question. I was not saying "GIVE ME GIVE ME" I was simply asking "if" and "can". And I'm quite surprised so many adults are even bothering to watch this petty little thing. I did not run away because I got scared, I merely have not visited the site because I find no need to. And I was very polite until people like those who have found my first post offensive pissed me off. Sorry to those that meant no harm and the others who have found the need to gang up on a 16 year old, enjoy your life as a grouchy person.

Joe C

Quote from: katsunya on August 31, 2009, 10:03:37 AM
Actially, I don't find it neccissary to fight on a forum. It's completely rediculous. And for being such a "friendly forum" I'm quite surprised that so many people took my simple question in a very offensive tone. There is no need to go all "parental" on some one you don't know and there is no need for me to be getting any lip. Yes, I do know what a record is, I own one. And yes I could get a job, but I don't live in a place where I am able to. A simple question is a simple question. I was not saying "GIVE ME GIVE ME" I was simply asking "if" and "can". And I'm quite surprised so many adults are even bothering to watch this petty little thing. I did not run away because I got scared, I merely have not visited the site because I find no need to. And I was very polite until people like those who have found my first post offensive pissed me off. Sorry to those that meant no harm and the others who have found the need to gang up on a 16 year old, enjoy your life as a grouchy person.
When you ACTUALLY attempt to take back your words stating "ALL OF YOU ARE *******" then maybe, maybe you might be listened to.

I was quite offended by your tone in MULTIPLE replies you offered to other people. Just because I did not report you should not suggest that I condone or applaud your behavior. In fact, I am repulsed by it.

A reply that includes "I am sorry" or "I apologize" not followed by another insult or some excuse would suffice.

Have a good day and I hope that you can learn to control your rude behavior. watching you.gif

disneyland lady

I would fight it but I don't make it a habit to fight someone who is unarmed.

arniebear

Quoteenjoy your life as a grouchy person.

I do, I do...........you would be surprised at how much fun we grouchy people can have  party11a.gif

roadwarrior

Do you know how many adults CAN NOT do not have the option of I could get a job but live where I am able too.  Know why missy?  Because THEY CANT.

YOU were the one who said your mommy wouldn't buy you things.  Okay.  As a concerned adult-

Does the "my mommy won't buy me things" also mean your mommy does not buy you things like toilet paper, food, shoes? 

I can NOT afford to buy my kids extras right now missy.  I can't.  I can't even afford to buy gems right now for my own M&M badges. Know why young lady?  Because I have to pay for important crap-like water, food, my home owners insurance...so when I tell my kids "Sorry, no" it's not because I do not want to buy them crap. 

It's because I'm choosing to buy them more important crap-like toilet paper and school supplies.

For a 16 yr old-YOU are the one who called US a bunch of Aholes.  You are the one who came in here spouting attitude.  YOU are the one who came in here expecting a hand out.  YOU are the one who said "But it's only $2.13."

I don't even HAVE $2.13 to my name at this moment missy. And I'm a grown up.

I WOULD KILL to have $2.13 to my name right now.  At least $2.13 would buy me 3/4 of a gallon of gas. 

But no, I don't.  And I won't have a dime to my name until the 3rd, when my SSI check gets in, and the 5th when my husband gets paid.  I even raided the couch looking for change.  Nothing.

You have no idea what life is about young lady.

When it comes to looking for work and making money young lady-we grownups don't have the option of saying "we are not able to find jobs where we live" or whatever BS you spouted.  In this day and age we grownups take whatever work when can get, where we can get it, when we can get it.

You were rude from the moment you first posted about begging for gems.  And then when we said no-you called us a bunch of aholes.  Yea, real mature fora 16 yr old.

Your lucky your not one of my kids because if you were and they had that potty mouth and/or attitude of yours little missy-they would be getting to know Mr. bar of soap and Mr. Belt VERY quickly.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

MsMissy

very well said all of you cheaters lol. my family was so poor sometimes i didnt even eat for a day, or 1 of my friends at school gave me a saaandwhich or we would go too Walgreens & buy a slice of Pizza for $15 cents. We werent allowed calculators in school either., nor did we use backpacks, you carried your books. Im so amazed that the kids today got so much more then i had& they still aint happy. they think they just got too have a Computer, which they dont 2 do there homework or other things. they dont use their Brains anymore, or write things down on paper. another thing that bothers meis , when my parent said you be home at a certain time, youd better be, we didnt have cellphones. IM sry but dont mean to offend any 1, but todays kids just pizz me off wanting this & that.  Ill have a Hamburger, coke & fries  & dont forget the  code for a free pass.    hysterical.gif giggle2.gif       I just love this site.  tumbsup.gif

twinkle6590

Roadwarrior  tumbsup.gif embrace.gif.
MsMissy   tumbsup.gif embrace.gif

katsunya

Btw, I'm not being pissy over no one getting me anything. I don't care about. Let's get that part straight since there seems to be a crap load of confusion here about why I'm mad. It's they way you guys have responded to my first post. And about all of your woe stories to make me feel guilty, they aren't working. Yea, I know things were bad before, but all that I did was ask if they were giftable and if someone could it for me. And about the mom thing, I don't feel the need nor am I obligated to explain my situation any further. If you all want to keep on trying to lecture me or whatever else, go right on ahead. But what you type and how it sounds to others can be taken either way. I won't apologize for what I said though because I have the right to be angry for how almost everyone has been treating me. I'm not being a brat and never once did I say anything about me being upset that no one will get me anything, now did I? That is all that I have to say. Reply if you want.

Joe C

Quote from: katsunya on September 01, 2009, 10:46:27 AM
Btw, I'm not being pissy over no one getting me anything. I don't care about. Let's get that part straight since there seems to be a crap load of confusion here about why I'm mad. It's they way you guys have responded to my first post. And about all of your woe stories to make me feel guilty, they aren't working. Yea, I know things were bad before, but all that I did was ask if they were giftable and if someone could it for me. And about the mom thing, I don't feel the need nor am I obligated to explain my situation any further. If you all want to keep on trying to lecture me or whatever else, go right on ahead. But what you type and how it sounds to others can be taken either way. I won't apologize for what I said though because I have the right to be angry for how almost everyone has been treating me. I'm not being a brat and never once did I say anything about me being upset that no one will get me anything, now did I? That is all that I have to say. Reply if you want.
I do not care why you "were mad".

You insulted many people in this thread, swore at everyone and yet act as if YOU were the aggrieved party.

Either learn how to apologize or learn how to get reported by people like me. watching you.gif stop.gif

nyahnyahx3

Hey I just joined and I saw this topic and read through it a bit...
Um. It seems as if everyones like extremely mad at this Kat person but, wouldn't it just be better if you all ignored each other? I mean, there's no need to get mad at someone. Wastes too much energy. Least that's what I think.
Or maybe this thread should get deleted since veryone who posts here is practically p/oed you know?  cheesy.gif
And Kat, yea, rudeness isn't excusable but hey, I guess everyone should watch they post?
Not meaning to sound like I'm siding with any one.
Let's all just have fun cause this is a friendly forum right?  girls22.gif

heavenVCandrews

No matter how this kid slice it,the kid was begging on her or his very post!!! I'm only 27 and i don't have alot of money either but i will be damn if i'm going to come on a site and beg people!!!! Sorry kid,but you came off very greedy and rude after the fact, you were put on ice for begging. nyahnyahx3 yeah i understand what your saying too,but this kid can't just come on here begging and then expect people to just wine and dine her.Its not going to happen.sorry.... watching you.gif

Homer

Quote from: nyahnyahx3 on September 01, 2009, 10:59:18 AM
Hey I just joined and I saw this topic and read through it a bit...
Um. It seems as if everyones like extremely mad at this Kat person but, wouldn't it just be better if you all ignored each other? I mean, there's no need to get mad at someone. Wastes too much energy. Least that's what I think.
Or maybe this thread should get deleted since veryone who posts here is practically p/oed you know?  cheesy.gif
And Kat, yea, rudeness isn't excusable but hey, I guess everyone should watch they post?
Not meaning to sound like I'm siding with any one.
Let's all just have fun cause this is a friendly forum right?  girls22.gif

nice try katsunya...you get one of my passes

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!