This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo gems

Started by katsunya,

Previous topic - Next topic

katsunya

It was a harmless question from some one who is freaking curious and has no money of her own. No need for a freaking b-f on a forum at some person you don't know. And I'm not begging. It was a polite question. You all are entitled to your opinion but that doesn't mean you have to put out your rude remarks and comments. =_= Jesus H. Christ.

disneyland lady

Tamara

katsunya

Real mature. What ever. You all are complete assholes. -_-;;;

roadwarrior

Quote from: katsunya on August 29, 2009, 04:42:31 PM
=_= I'm 16 and my mom won't buy me things and I was just wondering. My god. Attitude much from some people?

If your mommy won't buy you things then what do you do for things you need like shoes, underwear, shirts, school supplies, school lunches and other stuff you need?

Ya know if my 17 yr acted like your acting here on the forum, I'd b!tch slap her 7 ways from sunday.  I brought her into this world and she sure as hell knows I can take her sorry @ss out.

When she was 15, hubby spanked her (and then grounded her for two weeks) for missing curfew 3 nights in a row and then giving us really bad lip about it.  She threated to call CPS on us for beating her (five swats on the butt...)  

Hubby handed her the phone and said Go right ahead honey.  But your @ss better tell them how you were back talking to your mother and I, missed curfew and lied to us twice in a row about where you said you were going first.  

Luckily she got the hint and got her act together.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

katsunya

And that has anything to do with this why.....? And why are moronic adults ganging up on a 16 year old?

katsunya

And for the record honey, I'm not your daughter so but out of the "parental role". -_-

roadwarrior

Quote from: katsunya on August 29, 2009, 05:20:25 PM
And for the record honey, I'm not your daughter so but out of the "parental role". -_-

Okay.  Then look at me as a concerned adult.  If you say your mommy won't buy you things, then how do you aquire school supplies, clothing and food?

les

can iz haz cheezeburger please   turkey4.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: katsunya on August 29, 2009, 05:18:15 PM
And that has anything to do with this why.....? And why are moronic adults ganging up on a 16 year old?

It has everything to do with it.  You said your mommy won't buy you things.  I was wondering if they spilled over into things like toliet paper and food.

beggers can't be choosers

swamp

Tamara

Quote from: katsunya on August 29, 2009, 05:18:15 PM

Ya know, you are the one that came on here BEGGING for someone (anyone) to buy YOU gems. Your very 1st post you were BEGGING for gems !!!
For gawds sake, when I was 15 years old, I got myself a few babysitting jobs to buy myself things that I WANTED and my parents bought me the things that I NEEDED. I even saved up enough money to buy MYSELF my 1st vehicle. So my suggestion to you is find yourself a few babysitting jobs to buy YOUR OWN gems. After all, you are the one that said  'It's ONLY $2.13.
Ya better think twice before ya post anymore of your smart mouth cause if you think that Warrior and I are the only 2 that are gonna put ya a$$ in it's place, you are sadly mistaken. We are ALL a very loving and caring group BUT we will NOT put up with your smart mouth and saying whatever comes to your mind at the moment. You NEED to grow up.

roadwarrior

Quote from: katsunya on August 29, 2009, 05:05:33 PM
Real mature. What ever. You all are complete assholes. -_-;;;

In addition to what tamara said above-YOU ARE THE ONE CALLING US ASSHOLES.

Yea, real mature for a 16 yr old.

No wonder your mom doesn't want to buy you crap.

Do what other 15 yr and 16 year olds do when mommy and daddy don't want to buy them useless crap-

GET A JOB

~Sassy~

giggle2.gif WOW this is getting good.... I can wait to get codes! Give me 2 hamburgers, fries and a coke please.

jarjar

You do not want a peace of me hysterical.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on August 29, 2009, 05:41:57 PM
giggle2.gif WOW this is getting good.... I can wait to get codes! Give me 2 hamburgers, fries and a coke please.

I'm having pizza for dinner tonight.  Free beer.

Tamara

Quote from: jarjar on August 29, 2009, 05:42:53 PM
You do not want a peace of me hysterical.gif

Awwww, go ahead jarjar, your turn    embrace.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: roadwarrior on August 29, 2009, 05:43:34 PM
I'm having pizza for dinner tonight.  Free beer.

What time is dinner?  impatience.gif When do ya think the fight wiill end?

Tamara

Forget the burger, fries and coke Sass, how's about a few pogo passes from Subway ???  giggle2.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: Tamara on August 29, 2009, 05:49:23 PM
Forget the burger, fries and coke Sass, how's about a few pogo passes from Subway ???  giggle2.gif

Sure Babe.  embrace.gif I'll trade ya...let's see I have a 125 coke rewards bbq21.gif and Birthday cake crumbs.  giggle2.gif