Mini Golf

Started by heavenVCandrews,

Previous topic - Next topic

swamp

sassy3578

Mistyeyed

i will definitely need an auto for this,i cant win anything under par lol

mel1962

Where is it?  I cannot find it on my pogo page/s.

Jewel

jrzydvl

MsMissy

I just came from playing mini-golf & its not that easy. but kinda cute. Do you think BH will have a Cheat for this game??  help.gif

RedSoxH8erGOYANKS

It's irratting, it keeps freezing.. I won't be playing it until it's fixed...

C~M

The game, even in beta, froze and went POOF, but Pogo didn't fix it.  I've played it to rank 3 three times and it goes POOF and Rank goes away.  But on the bright side, I did get 3 badges or 4, don't remember, but it was a badge for each course.

Mistyeyed

i cant get any of the badges for the different courses cause i cant keep the score under par..i do good on most of them but then a couple of the holes mess me up..the one of the crop circles,i cant figure out which one to put the ball in so i get the hole at the other end,i keep picking the wrong one and i hit it too many times and it messes the score up..any suggestions on what to look for on that hole?

C~M

Quote from: Mistyeyed on August 31, 2009, 11:53:09 AM
i cant get any of the badges for the different courses cause i cant keep the score under par..i do good on most of them but then a couple of the holes mess me up..the one of the crop circles,i cant figure out which one to put the ball in so i get the hole at the other end,i keep picking the wrong one and i hit it too many times and it messes the score up..any suggestions on what to look for on that hole?

Bottom Hole

arniebear

I am doing awful at this, I can see another no badge game for me  6_6.gif

Mistyeyed

crazy man..is it always the bottomhole to aim for on that crop field?

iVoted4Pedro

its great that its been released - BUT - its not keeping ur stats.....  i played at least 6 or 7 games & got booted , when i went back in , it sed i hadnt played any games & now i havta start over when i was already at Rank 3.....  crying10.gif    & i had 10 Hole in One's to boot  crying10.gif

arniebear

Anyone else tried the auto and having problems, because it is not working for me  undecided.gif

roadwarrior

well I'm going to wait, as always 3-5 days before I play this game.

I'm working on finishing word whomp (rank 44/45) and then finish jigsaw treasue hunter (rank 47) and then play through this game.

By then hopefully pogo will have fixed this game
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

jrzydvl

i finallt got -1 under and no badge not keeping stats after you leave game i want my badge lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview