This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mini Golf

Started by heavenVCandrews,

Previous topic - Next topic

JAYREMI

i didnt get it either sad.gif but i got the 50 hole in 1 badge  bubblegum.gif had to click out of page though no-no.gif

IndianLover

Quote from: JAYREMI on September 01, 2009, 10:45:37 AM
i didnt get it either sad.gif but i got the 50 hole in 1 badge  bubblegum.gif had to click out of page though no-no.gif

still don't have my 50 hole in 1 badge it didn't give it to me

Mistyeyed

i got my hole in one but not the birds eye badge..if you got the hole in one i would think that would count towards the same amount of holes under par..i thnk we should have it by now..

Stinkerbell

I got 5 badges, but not the Birds Eye badge. They will get it fixed eventually.

joy1970

Love the program, but here my question: It only choose warm up. Am i doing something wrong ? I know am lazy ,but do you still get all the badges in warm up ???

thank you help.gif white flag.gif camera.gif

Tracey

swamp

Quote from: twinkle6590 on September 01, 2009, 09:27:05 AM
I should have the One hit wonder badge because it requires 50 holes in one and i have 56 but its nowhere to be seen in my album.
I was wondering about the Birds Eye Badge too. I dont see in stats what shows how many under par hits you get. It shows par but not under par.
you have to be under par for the badges  bbq21.gif

C~M

iVoted4Pedro

I also have over 100 Birdie's which shud qualify for the Bird's Eye Badge , which I havent recieved either - BUT - I did read somewhere that its supposed to be 99 GAMES Under Par , not 99 Holes Under Par...... I know everywhere u look it sez 99 Holes but its prolly just ANOTHER Pogo 'glitch'

jeffgordonfan24

dont know what i did..but i got my birds eye badge... rank 30 now.... lmfao.... gl everyone

twinkle6590

Quote from: Tracey on September 01, 2009, 01:18:45 PM
yes there is 5 badges in warm up games

I have only found 4 badges in the courses..... is there more besides the rank badges and I am just missing them ??

survivorjeff

what golf course where you playing when you got it?? Maybe getting the badges has to do with one of the other courses and not with the warm up course. Just a  thought. I'm going to give that a try.

Tried playing the other courses and didn't get it. I thought it might have to do with egael but it doesn't I have 123 eagles and no badge.  I'm thinking maybe you need to have 99 double eagles to get the badges.

jrzydvl

~Sassy~

cheerleading.gif Got my Birds Eye View badge today...woot woot.  cheerleading.gif

Modified to add: I didn't get the birds eye... giggle2.gif I got the one for 50 holes in one, who cares it's a badge, right gang?  hysterical.gif

BriannaBrie

for those who got the bird eye badge did you have to win 99 games underpar?  was THAT the requirement (vs 99 holes)?

survivorjeff

I did get the bird eye badge tonight. but how I got it I do not know. I went out and let uncle play for me.  When I got home there it was.  I was playing the Fun and Games course when I got it. So good luck in getting it guys. I am rank 25.

gotmail

i contacted pogo about this issue and they told me it is not 99 under par it is 999 birdies, i got that badge right before i hit rank 30. pogo said they are gonna fix that but who know when they will do that. hope this info is helpful.

thanks and have a good one

gotmail

survivorjeff

Stinkerbell

Thanks for the information, gotmail. Leave it to Pogo to mess things up.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview