Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mini Golf

Started by heavenVCandrews,

Previous topic - Next topic

roadwarrior

Is this game like crosword cove and Triva Prusit in which you can play both sides and rank up faster?
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

mel1962

It's putt putt at its best!!!  I have 1 badge thus far and proud of it!  LOL..took me a bit.

twinkle6590

Quote from: roadwarrior on September 03, 2009, 02:52:08 AM
Is this game like crosword cove and Triva Prusit in which you can play both sides and rank up faster?

That's a good question. I was wonderng the same thing myself.

Hocky

Quote from: mel1962 on September 03, 2009, 04:13:11 AM
It's putt putt at its best!!!  I have 1 badge thus far and proud of it!  LOL..took me a bit.

WTG Mel ! cheerleading.gif

Mistyeyed

what do you mean by ranking up faster..just let your auto keep running and you will rank out..

Hocky

Quote from: roadwarrior on September 03, 2009, 02:52:08 AM

Quote from: Mistyeyed on September 03, 2009, 06:07:34 AM
what do you mean by ranking up faster..just let your auto keep running and you will rank out..

I think what they are trying to ask is because it has weekly courses to play would you get double credit towards rank if you played on US and UK site.  Kinda like how you can rank up faster by playing trivial pursuit on both sides.

MsMissy

Ive been busy playing from the new badge book,, so it will take awhile to get other badges in minigolf, im in no hurry LOL      Hocky i just love your picture of the World trade center.    But i dont no how to put them in.  hi11.gif

roadwarrior

Because it has weekly courses to play, if we play both sides would we get double credit towards rank if we played on US and UK site?  Like how we rank up faster by playing trivial pursuit on both sides? and we can play crossword cove on both sides?

Thanks!

Hocky

If I had to make an educated guess, I would say NO.....the reason being is that on trivial pursuit and crossword cove you can not play forward any further than today's current date.  But on mini golf, there are already people up to rank 30 and I am sure higher if they have been playing since the release date.

roadwarrior

another question-is it me or pogo?

I've cleaned my temp files, I've cleaned my cookies, I've changed browsers-I've been there, done that with all the suggestions but every 10-15 minutes I get a "cripes" error message and get booted from the game.

I also know for a fact it's not my java either.

What gives?

jarjar

Tamara

I also have that ()&^& cripes problem and it's really PO'ing me !!! I have also done all the things 'necessary' to stop this cripes thing, but still keeps happening to me about every 10 minutes. I have also tried 3 different browsers ~ IE, Firefox and SeaMonkey, to no avail. So I KNOW it's a pogo thing, go figure huh ?!?!
I hope they get this straightened out soon.    fart.gif   on POGO !!!!    giggle2.gif
Tammy

Stinkerbell

JAYREMI

999 birdies--TFF  giggle2.gif guess gotta keep on playing tease.gif thanx fo the info hi11.gif

S1lent

Hi,
Well a new twist to the "Bird's Eye Badge".  I got it today with just 778 birdies. 
Additional info,
Rank 19,
Holes in One 2030
Eagles 282

I was playing on the more difficult course "Gun and Games" to try and get more birdies.

Is the fastest rank in the "Warm Up" area?

Thanks and good cheatin

S1lent

S1lent

Hi
Here is a suggestion, not mine, that might help

"Suggest playing holes that have the least amount of crazy, such as Warm Up."

It works for me.

S1lent

Tracey

i agree and its faster to rank up on warm up

Hocky

i get the cripes too..so don't feel alone  swear2.gif

heavenVCandrews

Ok guys so playing in warm up ranks you up faster? i didn't know that,i was wondering which course to play.So just keep playing warm up over and over?

lucky9999

Quote from: s1lent on September 03, 2009, 01:58:41 PM
Hi,
Well a new twist to the "Bird's Eye Badge".  I got it today with just 778 birdies. 
Additional info,
Rank 19,
Holes in One 2030
Eagles 282

I was playing on the more difficult course "Gun and Games" to try and get more birdies.

Is the fastest rank in the "Warm Up" area?

Thanks and good cheatin

Silent is there a Gun and Games course?  I only have 4 course under week 1 for Sept 1.  Do you or anyone know if there are more course and if so how to get to them?
Maybe I misunderstood your message but was just wondering.
Thank you

S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview