Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mini Golf

Started by heavenVCandrews,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

the auto got me the special room badges and the warm up badge,but i keep losing my rank progress when i leave the room..

C~M

Quote from: Mistyeyed on August 31, 2009, 12:20:30 PM
crazy man..is it always the bottomhole to aim for on that crop field?

Yes, for me it has been

harley89

same here had rank 1 10 hole in ones and deosnt keep stats   

Mistyeyed

ive started back to rank 1 at least four times so far..i did get the special room badges and the warm up one..i give up on moving up in ranks until pogo adjusts it..hopefully they will give us credit for what we have played already.

C~M

Pogo sux, maybe that is why they pre pre released this game...lol.  I get to rank 3 and the game errors out and I go back to the same room and am rank 0 again and have to start over.  At least the M&M's and Jigsaw Detective come out tonight also...lol

catfancie

girls18.gif girls18.gif girls18.gif  Stupid game keeps freezing and loosing ranks when you leave.  Guess we will have to wait on the pogo gods and goddesses before we really start playing. 

jrzydvl

for the badges do you need to be under par for both the front andf the back or just total underpar.

Mistyeyed

you have to play a full course to get them..

jamrow32

in order to get the course badges...you have to be at or under par for the whole course....if you finish +2 on the front half and -2 on the second half, you get the badge.  You have to play the "whole course" option to get the badge. I have 2 of 4 already....the courses are a bit challenging.

swamp

Quote from: jamrow32 on August 31, 2009, 04:44:15 PM
in order to get the course badges...you have to be at or under par for the whole course....if you finish +2 on the front half and -2 on the second half, you get the badge.  You have to play the "whole course" option to get the badge. I have 2 of 4 already....the courses are a bit challenging.
i got all 4   thanks  BH  beer11.gif

Mistyeyed

i got all the extra badges except for the birds eye under par badge..how do they have it listed in your stats..i was trying to see how many i had already but wasnt sure what it was listed under..

Hocky

I was in a room playing when pogo announced in chat (the pogo green lettering announcements in chat window) that they just fixed the ranks and stats not being saved issue.  They recommend anyone playing the game at this very moment close their browser and reload the game.  I am gonna try it out as I just got to rank 1 after i finish this course.   tumbsup.gif

Hocky

Update:

I made rank 2.....left the room...closed browser.....reloaded MiniGolf........my rank 2 was still there!  cheerleading.gif

So I guess they fixed it.............for now!  giggle2.gif

Hocky

I am confused about this badge!  The requirements are:  Complete 99 holes under Par to earn this badge

My stats are:

Winning Percentage: 88%

Played: 25 Games
Games Won: 22 Games
Biggest Win: 825
Birdies: 125
Holes Completed: 396
Eagles: 61
Holes in One: 170
Best 18-Hole Score: -26
Longest Consecutive Streak Under Par: 15
Tokens Won: 8,635
Best 9-Hole Score: 0
Double Eagles: 13
Pars: 27
Total Tokens Won: 11785

As you can see, I have played 396 holes and have at least 125 birdies which would certainly exceed the requirements of getting 99 under par holes.  Am I wrong?  undecided.gif

Stinkerbell

I'm still hearing people say that they aren't getting the badges they have earned, even after Pogo "fixed" it.  Not everyone, but some people.

jeffgordonfan24

no clue hockey... my stats are more impressive then you im up to rank 18 and still no birdseye badge...                                             girls18.gif

Joe C

Now everyone knows why I wait awhile to start any new game. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

heavenVCandrews

ok great, I'll have to go check and see if they fixed it,yestarday i played alot of games and i was getting no badges at all, and it wasn't saving my stats so i will be very happy if they did fix it. cheesy.gif

twinkle6590

I should have the One hit wonder badge because it requires 50 holes in one and i have 56 but its nowhere to be seen in my album.
I was wondering about the Birds Eye Badge too. I dont see in stats what shows how many under par hits you get. It shows par but not under par.

twinkle6590

I am lost as well. I should have the One Hit Wonder Badge becuase I have 56 holes in one and it only requires you to have 50.
As for the Birds Eye badge I am not sure where they show on your stats for under par totals. I do see par but not under par.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview